Proof that the colts get all the calls.. here you go

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Proof that the colts get all the calls.. here you go

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/sortableStatsTeam?div=NFL&stype=offense&stable=downs&stat=penYds&dir=descending&season=regular

2009 penalty yard leaders.

Can anybody get these stats for previous years. Isn't it funny that the colts, chargers, and jets, All the biggest whiners in the league are at the bottem. lol

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ColtFan69. Show ColtFan69's posts

Re: Proof that the colts get all the calls.. here you go

I love it when a team that has actually had it's head coach fined for cheating calls others out.  This year is further proof that without cheating you guys are at best an average team.  SCOREBOARD!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

The link doesn't work, can you cut and paste it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Logical error with cause and effect, my friend.  Are SD and Ind at the top of the league because they get preferencial penalty calls, or are they at the top of the league partially because they don't commit a lot of penalties?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFree93HOF. Show DFree93HOF's posts

Here you go guys penalty statistics for 2009, least penalized teams.  From NFL.com.

1. Cleveland  59 for 524 yrds
    1. Indy   59 for 456
    1. Miami   59 for 478
    4. Jax   60 for 485
    5. ATL    61 for 499
    5. SD   61 for 454
    7. Pitt  62 for 585
    8. KC   65 for 474
    8. NE   65 for 601
    8. Wash  65 for 534

"So, the Colts have 6 less penalties this year than the Pats?!?!?!  Nooooo!!!!!!  That can't be!!!  This punches holes in our theory that Bill Polian is paying off the refs!!!  CRAP!!!  This proves that we're a bunch of a@sholes that whine too much!!  SH*T!!!"

And before you guys say anything about the difference in penalty yards between the Colts and the Pats, there was only 52 yards difference in the Colts/Pats game.  But I think that the bigger thing here is that, you all can stop with the paranoid crap.  The Pats are in the top 10 of LEAST penalized teams and aren't that far behind the Colts AND 2 other teams.  Stop the conspiracy theory Bullsh*t.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Its ironic that pats fans complain about colts fans commenting here, but Pats fans can't seem to stop commenting about the colts.  Nothing like a good colts discussion regardless of the site it takes place.  Right? 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trink5. Show Trink5's posts

In Response to Re: Proof that the colts get all the calls.. here you go:
    [QUOTE]Its ironic that pats fans complain about colts fans commenting here, but Pats fans can't seem to stop commenting about the colts.  Nothing like a good colts discussion regardless of the site it takes place.  Right? 
    Posted by underdoggg[/QUOTE]

You kidding me? Any time you can talk about a morally reprehensible group like the Irsay family, it's a good time!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/sortableStatsTeam?div=NFL&stype=offense&stable=downs&stat=penYds&dir=descending&season=regular

Does it work this time

I am wondering if anybody can pull of stats of old years. These #'s are unbelievable

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

[QUOTE]Logical error with cause and effect, my friend.  Are SD and Ind at the top of the league because they get preferencial penalty calls, or are they at the top of the league partially because they don't commit a lot of penalties?
    Posted by JulesWinfield[/QUOTE]

Indy most likely benefits from the most PI calls as well. I will find proof on this as well. Stats don't lie

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stupideeediot. Show Stupideeediot's posts

that says 'offensive' stats. I would assume any penalty yards listed on an 'offensive stats' pag are actually yards that they received for penalties called on the other team.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

[QUOTE]Its ironic that pats fans complain about colts fans commenting here, but Pats fans can't seem to stop commenting about the colts.  Nothing like a good colts discussion regardless of the site it takes place.  Right? 
    That's not Ironic.  You come to a board for Pats fans, then you complain you don't like the discussion topics. 

Do you go to pizza hut and ask them why they don't have any hamburgers?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

n Response to Re: Proof that the colts get all the calls.. here you go:

I know ou live in a dimension of slanted realities, thus confusing you, so I will keep it basic:  This a Pats' board.  This is not the Indy Star.  I cannot speak for th eothers, but I do not go to the Indy Star to make comments about Indy.  But Indy has a hisotry of getting breaks - 30 straight regular season games and not one defensive P/I call?  That says it all, so it is germain to discuss the unfari advantage with which Indy plays.

You, however, are an Indy fan that obsessively comes to a Pats' board to comment on all things Pats.  Exactly what kind of point are you trying to make, because you don't have one that holds a drop of water.

Never mind.  I have seen your endless rationalizations, equivocations and argument-baits.  Take a hike.  I just moved back from the Midwest and you are just an annoying reminder of the many small-minded people I encountered there (...though that is not an absolute situation - there are lots of nice Midwesterners - just far too many of the small-minded variety for my comfort).

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

I think this list is penalty yards received. I see the colts get the fewest calls against them

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

[QUOTE]n Response to Re: Proof that the colts get all the calls.. here you go : I know ou live in a dimension of slanted realities, thus confusing you, so I will keep it basic:  This a Pats' board.  This is not the Indy Star.  I cannot speak for th eothers, but I do not go to the Indy Star to make comments about Indy.  But Indy has a hisotry of getting breaks - 30 straight regular season games and not one defensive P/I call?  That says it all, so it is germain to discuss the unfari advantage with which Indy plays. You, however, are an Indy fan that obsessively comes to a Pats' board to comment on all things Pats.  Exactly what kind of point are you trying to make, because you don't have one that holds a drop of water. Never mind.  I have seen your endless rationalizations, equivocations and argument-baits.  Take a hike.  I just moved back from the Midwest and you are just an annoying reminder of the many small-minded people I encountered there (...though that is not an absolute situation - there are lots of nice Midwesterners - just far too many of the small-minded variety for my comfort).
    Posted by chrisakawoody[/QUOTE]
    Woodster - so now it is 30 games, because of course BRADLEYBLISS posted his lie before this most recent colts game and now have another under their belt.  And of course there is no research on your part to validate your statement (which is wrong again) just spewing. 

You are definitely more Rex Ryan or Bart Scott (defined - talker) than Belichick.  In this way, you should emulate your coach more than your rivals. 

My point is irrelevant to you, because you are not interested in the truth, only spewing. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Here we go, more stats to prove the colts get the calls, Also look at the jets, they get the most help by the refs every year. You can go back 10 years on this link
    http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?archive=false&conference=null&role=TM&offensiveStatisticCategory=GAME_STATS&defensiveStatisticCategory=null&season=2009&seasonType=REG&tabSeq=2&qualified=true&Submit=Go

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

[QUOTE]Here we go, more stats to prove the colts get the calls, Also look at the jets, they get the most help by the refs every year. You can go back 10 years on this link http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?archive=false&conference=null&role=TM&offensiveStatisticCategory=GAME_STATS&defensiveStatisticCategory=null&season=2009&seasonType=REG&tabSeq=2&qualified=true&Submit=Go
    Posted by crono420[/QUOTE]

Thanks for this! I'm putting together a site at http://www.peytoninterference.com to chronicle these things. This is good stuff to use.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Did anyone here know that in 08 the pats had the fewest penalties called against them for the fewest yards in the NFL.  Proof indeed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1828846. Show 1828846's posts

It's obvious you didn't watch the Colts-Titans game.  There were at least three no calls for PI that could have gone FOR the Colts but DIDN'T.  And one of those was worse than the one in Houston.  The stats on the penalties isn't proof of a conspiracy but evidence of a good to great team.  Go back to school and study cause and effect, it's a fascinating topic.  The Colts are well disciplined which has the defense making less penalties and the offense forcing more by getting the opposing D out of position.  Thanks for posting those! You guys look at these games with blinders and see only what you want to see.  Pathetic.  I guess it's all you have left to do now that your team is stuck in reverse.  Oh, you don't like trolls and only want your buddies to blow smoke up your a55, I can hear the crying from my house.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Voice of reason here...   (like it or not)

What is the point of doing this?  Will not change history nor change the future!  It is what it is.  Just move on and support the Pats.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from number1troll. Show number1troll's posts

[QUOTE]Here we go, more stats to prove the colts get the calls, Also look at the jets, they get the most help by the refs every year. You can go back 10 years on this link http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?archive=false&conference=null&role=TM&offensiveStatisticCategory=GAME_STATS&defensiveStatisticCategory=null&season=2009&seasonType=REG&tabSeq=2&qualified=true&Submit=Go
    Yeah, if you go to the site you'll see that the Colts are penalized more than the Pats for more yardage so far this year. Thanks for the link. (Add offense and defense stats to get the totals).

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from number1troll. Show number1troll's posts

[QUOTE]http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/sortableStatsTeam?div=NFL&stype=offense&stable=downs&stat=penYds&dir=descending&season=regular Does it work this time I am wondering if anybody can pull of stats of old years. These #'s are unbelievable
    Stats on Fox site are same as NFL site stats. Colts are penalized more than Pats. On defense, Colts penalized more, on offense they are penalized less.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from number1troll. Show number1troll's posts

I was just thinking that today. This is a Colts forum on the Pats newspaper site, with Pats threads thrown in for color commentary. The most-commented threads seem to be, with a few exceptions, those on the Colts. I don't know what two-thirds of these folks would talk about if they the moderator pulled all the non-Pats threads.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from number1troll. Show number1troll's posts

[QUOTE]I see the colts get the fewest calls against them
    This is patently false. The Pats have gotten fewer calls against them this year than have the Colts.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1828846. Show 1828846's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Proof that the colts get all the calls.. here you go : This is patently false. The Pats have gotten fewer calls against them this year than have the Colts.
    Posted by number1troll[/QUOTE]

Yeah, most of these guys flunked basic math or aced the "How To Lie With Statistics" class.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFree93HOF. Show DFree93HOF's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Proof that the colts get all the calls.. here you go : Yeah, most of these guys flunked basic math or aced the "How To Lie With Statistics" class.
    Posted by 1828846[/QUOTE]

Yeah like Paul and his "Power Rankings/opinions".  I'm sure he'll still try to say that the Pats are the best team in the NFL because they were winning after 3 qtrs yesterday.

Sections
Shortcuts