Prophetic baby chooses Falcons as Super Bowl Champ!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Prophetic baby chooses Falcons as Super Bowl Champ!

Bear with me, this is all 100% completely true.

I had a daughter in August of 2009. After some issues early on, open heart surgery (went perfectly), other issues, we really didn't settle in until Feb/March of 2010. At any rate, she has a very specific taste for which pacifiers are ok and she can settle with (I'm sure other parents out there know my pain). Being from Boston, we started out, luckily, with 2 BOSOX ones that we figured would be fine. One ripped, so it had to be thrown out, no biggie. #2 developed a hole in it. I looked and looked and looked, and the Red Sox ones were sold out EVERYWHERE. So I settle on whatever I could find, and I realized that ALL team pacifiers are the same style, so I found the cheapest around...The SF Giants.

Stop there for a second. The two red sox pacifiers became "injured" and unusable, and the Giants happened to be the cheapest I could find, and we saw how that turned out.

We had to buy 2 more pacifiers soon thereafter (after buying the Giants) just to be safe, and now the cheapest I could find were, you guessed it, the Atlanta Falcons.

Believe it or not, it's all completely true, I was stunned when the Giants won, and found a lot of humor and irony in the "injured" pacifiers. Now, I'm just puting this out on the web so if the Falcons do actually win the Super Bowl, I put it out in the public forum first...and this baby is somehow picking me some lotto numbers. Now hurry up and learn to talk!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Re: Prophetic baby chooses Falcons as Super Bowl Champ!

A little advice, don't bet your life savings based on a Binky purchase.  I hope your daughter is doing well.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

God Bless your family and her health....BUT, are you saying that your daughter is fixing pro sports ? 

What does she have to do with the college football scam going on right now, is she involved with that too?
    ? and I need Lottery numbers for this weeks Power Ball in Florida.
    Oh, and will uncle Billy's gout go away before he marry's his cousins sister from Alabama?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

God bless my friend, try a patriots pacifier. Hopefully it'll be good luck for her and everyone on this forum.......... well except the trolls. Best of luck with everything anyway your baby's health is much more important than any superbowl I hope everyone can agree on that !

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Glad everything went well for your daughter.

Could the Falcons get back to the superbowl? I think they can. depends on how real the Jints are, and if the Saints can turn it around

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Since sharing "Child Prophecy 2010" the Falcons have beaten:

Ravens at home
    St Louis at St Louis
    GB at home

They are currently the #1 team in the NFC, I don't even see a real argument at this point. Their 2 losses were at Pit opening weekend, and at PHI. If they avoid PA, they will absolutely fulfill the prophecy!

And thank you for the kind words. She'll be 16 months in a few days, and is an impressive 35 inches and 28 pounds, about the same size as my friend's 3 year old. CCMC in Hartford works real life miracles. My thanks forever go out to Dr. Kim and his team.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brendon-Patrick. Show Brendon-Patrick's posts

Interesting, I have Pats/Falcons in the Super Bowl this season. Pats beating the Steelers in the AFC Championship game and Atlanta beating Philly in their conference championship.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

If I send you some binkies with names of companies on them can she pick me some long term investment stocks?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

Right now they(Falcons) are the best in the NFC after beating the somewhat overated Packers. That NFC has been changing from week to week.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

All the best to your daughter. I'm glad that she is doing well!!!

Get that young lady a Patriots pacifier STAT before she wrecks my hopes for a SB win in Dallas!!! ;)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In Response to Re: Prophetic baby chooses Falcons as Super Bowl Champ!:
    [QUOTE]If I send you some binkies with names of companies on them can she pick me some long term investment stocks?
    Posted by Evil2010[/QUOTE]

Hey, we can give it a shot! She could be Edgar Cayce reincarnate for all I know: http://www.edgarcayce.org/are/edgarcayce.aspx

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

I know it was far form a quality opponent, but 75+ yard drives with less than 4 minutes to go, to win the game are impressive against anyone.

Atlanta Falcons: You read it here first!

Or maybe you didn't, but I'll gladly steal the credit.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Last week I was thinking about when I initially read this post last month. I was chuckling to myself "hey that baby is looking pretty darned good right about now!" I wish you and your baby good health and a life full of blessings!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

#1 seed in the NFC.

Atlanta, the team of Toddler Prophecy!

I've been beating this drum all season.

It pains me to know the Pats will lose to Atlanta in the Super Bowl, but who am I to question the prophecy!?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Sorry about your baby being wrong in the superbowl.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Coolguy55220. Show Coolguy55220's posts

Good luck to you and your baby and if it was any other team, it might work out but bill and brady defy any prophecies. They create their own!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In Response to Re: Prophetic baby chooses Falcons as Super Bowl Champ!:
    [QUOTE]Sorry about your baby being wrong in the superbowl.
    Posted by Philskiw[/QUOTE]

Whoa whoa whoa.

What is this 'wrong' you speak of?

I know of no such thing.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

The Falcons are very soft.  We would easly beat them by 5 TD's

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yorkie786. Show Yorkie786's posts

Have you seen BB handle Matty Ice in pre season and this time around, he will set FIRE on the ice... God Bless your baby....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Doesn't seem right that #1 seed ATL gets GB where #2 seed CHI gets Seattle...at any rate. People better start taking notice.

TCal, you called them soft, I disagree. They aren't ferocious on D, but I would say they are far from soft. The Rams in 01 were the epitome of a soft team, I don't see much of that out of ATL.

Awesome weekend of games. 3 good finishes and 1 blowout. 3 road teams out of 4 won. Hopefully the football next weekend is as good!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

This hot gypsy babe I met the other day predicted something different.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leonard15. Show Leonard15's posts

Falcons play a 3-4 and Brady eats those up as I'll welcome the Falcons over the Pack anyday!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

The prophecy continues tonight. Stay tuned...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

I wish your daughter good health and all of life's blessings.

Now what I really want to know is did Santa bring her a Patriot pacifier for Xmas because as you know any other one just ain't going to get it done.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

I guess its time to trade that baby in for one that works. I hope you enjoy the new house you have to move into being vegas gets the old one. lol

good luck with your kid, health and happiness all around.