Props to Fred Taylor

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Props to Fred Taylor

I heard his interview on WEEI a few minutes ago and I know he's been bashed around here for being "fragile" but I tell you what: I'm proud to hear him say that he's not going to create a scene when he's benched or a healthy scratch. Yes, he was barely wanted by other teams and yes, he's here for a last shot at a ring. That still doesn't necessarily mean he'd put his ego aside and let Law Firm and Woody run the show. He said the team is playing well and the guys ahead of him having not given anyone a reason to bench them so he's going to wait until his name is called. Great to hear.

I think a great way to cap the year would be for Freddy to run wild in the playoffs and have a big Super Bowl! You never know..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Re: Props to Fred Taylor

He is a class act.  Love to see him on the field more but how can a team not be better just by having a guy like him on the roster.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

I'm a Freddy T supporter and have said on many threads that I was
    hoping for him
    to make an appearance and I know he will produce when called upon to do so.

Hopefully he will get the opportunity to help carry the load in the play-offs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

YTeah he's done a nice job of keeping his mouth shut and being a team player if nothing else. I'd like to see if he's got any gas in the tank left for a playoff run if he's needed at some point, I think he does.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

He's being paid as an insurance policy in case woody or law firm go down. Why should he complain? He's got a job - and I'm betting he doesn't have that many places to go to.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

He will have a 100+ yards in the Super Bowl.

Don't take this the wrong way, I love BJGE and he's been fantastic for us this year.......but a healthy Fred Taylor, on the wrong side of 30, is still a 100x better RB then BJGE.  Fred doesn't disappear, like BJGE did, in the GB game.

I say keep Fred healthy for the AFCCG and The Super Bowl.  He's the wild card no one will be expecting.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Yeah I'm with tcal.  He will be used in the playoffs. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Props to Fred Taylor:
    [QUOTE] I say keep Fred healthy for the AFCCG and The Super Bowl.  He's the wild card no one will be expecting.
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

you always provide great insight into the mind of BB

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Just show a flash this week, Fred...clear the way!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from r23. Show r23's posts

Sound to me like he's just another run of the mill patriots player doing whats best for the team.I'd throw Sammy Morris in there to, not a negative word outta him even though he's been regulated to special teams. Can't have enough of those character types on a team i think.