Protest The Game For Effect

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Re: Protest The Game For Effect

Earth to moron, they wouldn't have been gifted a win if that penalty wasn't called. And the way Brady and the offense were going today they would have probably squandered that chance too.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

When the league feels enough time has passed, and nobody is looking, this rule will go away.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

When a player breaks a rule, should they look at the time on the clock, the score and then the jersey and decide whether or not to call it?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rick-hertz. Show rick-hertz's posts

Can't protest a judgement call of a rule.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Jets will be lucky to win one game before their bye week.

Warnings were out people! Bwahahaha

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Its a darn good thing BB "set the trap" by letting the Jets march down the field on their first drive. Bwahahah ahahah

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

It was such a bad call, I really can't believe the Pats lost because of it.  Don't really know what else to say about it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to melswitt's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sad little man..you didn't graduate from HS?...why the hell do I even respond to a drooling cretin like you?...LMFAO...figures, you have to be a Jets fan...have a nice life Bustchise...LMFAO @ U

BTW...anyone with umpty ump fake personas is FAR from stable...when Rusty reads this he'll have a crap hemorrhage

I'm still laughing at you and your response.  Why would you even bother responding to post when it was CLEARLY not addressed to you - UNLESS YOU"RE RUSTY.

Too funny. Seriously, you CAN'T MAKE DAT SHYT UP!!!! Laughing

Please don't respond anymore. You're just making yourself look REALLY REALLY Stupid

[/QUOTE]

Fletcherbrook ='s Bustchise ='s fatsam='s whodeawerrdat='s Phat Virgin ='s Section136 ='s BungaloBill='s Uncle Rico ='s rick hertz and several others are all the same NY Jets troll

[/QUOTE]

Hey pal, you look silly with all you jet troll garbage going on.  The Jets got the W today, you look foolish right now. You might want to go away now.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

@DaleEArnold: Rule 913 ONLY applies if Chris Jones was NOT on the line of scrimmage. Clearly he was. Blown call.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

Hi Uncle Rico, dayum...I have to stop replying to myself...

[/QUOTE]

This Melswitt guy is a tard, he is getting owned by the jet trolls and even doint it to himself now.    He teases the jets trolls, jets win today and then he keeps it up.  Not a smart guy.  Funny to watch him hang himself right now.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

You can gripe all you want about the call, and rightly so. It was a call that should not have been made, and it swung the game to NY. However, it was the millionth straw in a long series of "should not have happened" things, most of which were the Patriots' fault. With all the injuries and etc., its going to be an uphill climb to really go deep into the playoffs. When you add young receivers and Brady's creeping inconsistency, they have their work cut out this year. But we knew that going into this season. 5-2 not bad considering, and with what the Red Sox have been doing, its hard to be greedy about the Patriots.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I get the rule. I understand he put his hand on his backside but I just dont think it was for leverage. It looked to me like he was trying to get to the opposite side of him almost.

The bad part is, this rule is intended for when the line/player is almost at a standstill and another player comes from behind and pushes his own plyayer to move forward.

I could be wrong. But isnt something like this why the rule was put in:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxRK1jcCMsk

Obviously the ref thought he was trying to do it, but my bias eyes just dont see it I guess.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Hi Uncle Rico, dayum...I have to stop replying to myself...

[/QUOTE]

This Melswitt guy is a tard, he is getting owned by the jet trolls and even doint it to himself now.    He teases the jets trolls, jets win today and then he keeps it up.  Not a smart guy.  Funny to watch him hang himself right now.

[/QUOTE]

I will forever respond...to give all who read these posts a chance to see that Bustchise, YOU, are all these Jet Troll personas...and they are already believing this information...you are ruined here...the entire board knows you are all these personas and the ultimate Jets Troll on these threads...and you know they know...  :P

Fletcherbrook ='s Bustchise ='s fatsam='s whodeawerrdat='s Phat Virgin ='s Section136 ='s BungaloBill='s Uncle Rico ='s rick hertz and several others are all the same NY Jets troll

[/QUOTE]

But you look foolish doing so.  Nobody takes you serious anymore because of this.  You continue to garbage up the forum because of this.  For one I'm not who you say I am, two - I am a Patriots fan and not a Jets fan, three - the jets just beat us and now you look foolish posting the jets stuff.

This is now you....

Sections
Shortcuts