Proud of the New England Patriots

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

Proud of the New England Patriots

Love the way this organization is run.
    • We are in the midst of a massive re-building effort, have a tonne of young  players and are still competitive.
    • Have accumulated 6 picks in the first 3 rounds next year
    • We put 11 players on IR this year and are still tied for the first place in the division
    • Less talk and more action - especially compared to other teams such as Jets, Bengals etc..
    This is not to say we have not made any mistakes or do not have holes or that I understand our moves - but overall, I appreciate the way this organization operates.

Thank You !

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from canpatfan. Show canpatfan's posts

Re: Proud of the New England Patriots

I would agree with you.  Read Bob Ryan's article on this website - I think it is fair and realistic.  The Pats are a solid but stil  rebuilding team.  If we want to have any hope of going on another SB run - we have to rebuild strong and draft well in the next year.  I was hoping that we could have got a little more in terms of retrun for the Moss trade - simply because he is a unique player who makes teams a bit better and who still feels he has something to prove. 

The Jets or the Colts will have the road to the SB run through their city - I wish the Pats could do it - but I have to see more in the next 10 weeks - starting this weekend against a good Ravens team. 

In Response to Proud of the New England Patriots:
    [QUOTE]Love the way this organization is run. We are in the midst of a massive re-building effort, have a tonne of young  players and are still competitive. Have accumulated 6 picks in the first 3 rounds next year We put 11 players on IR this year and are still tied for the first place in the division Less talk and more action - especially compared to other teams such as Jets, Bengals etc.. This is not to say we have not made any mistakes or do not have holes or that I understand our moves - but overall, I appreciate the way this organization operates. Thank You !
    Posted by PatFanInBA2[/QUOTE]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

It really hasn't been a bad rebuilding period at all; maintained a winning team.  However, the key bit here is that a large number of prospects and young players will come into the system at once...and this was managed by BB.  So, more credits to the hoodiest!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In two years we will look dominate on both sides of the ball.  I just hope we string together some big wins and progress this year to give us a shot at a playoff run this year. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

We'll be even more proud when we hoist the Lombardi come February.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFCMal. Show SFCMal's posts

Good posts, really good to hear some positives as this team is moving forward. we've just been spoiled for such a long time and beleive we will again soon, and I'm not counting out this year yet.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from norichcrybabies. Show norichcrybabies's posts

If we don't win the superbowl, I'm never watching the patriots again.  I'll become a fan of the cowboys... no, san fran... no, Rams... No, Ravens... no, Patriots... oh.  wait.  Colts!  yeah, the Colts!  oh... wait, who's than fancy new quarterback?  I have it!  The New York Sanchizes!  yeah, that's the one.  

The SanchizesCool

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

In Response to Re: Proud of the New England Patriots:
    [QUOTE]We'll be even more proud when we hoist the Lombardi come February.
    Posted by themightypatriotz[/Q

My attitude is that the Glass is always half Full as against half Empty. I try to adopt this most of the time in life including how I support the Patriots but even I must tip my hat to you Mighty for your resilient and consistent levels of Optimism that you post. Way to Go. 

Here's to the next Lombardi whenever that may be.

Sections
Shortcuts