Proud of this team and this year!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Proud of this team and this year!!!!

To all in the Patriots Organization and to the Team, Thank You for a great year!! You have been warriors and you have made me proud to be a fan!

"It is not the one who points out where the strong have stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. It is the one who is actually in the arena, the one mared with dust and sweat and blood. Who errs and falls short again and again, who knows the great devotions, the great enthusiasms. For at the best, he knows the thrill of high achievement and at the least when he fails he does so while striving valiantly in a just cause and his place shall never be with those poor timid spirits who live in the murky twilight of life never knowing neither victory nor defeat!"
    Teddy R.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: Proud of this team and this year!!!!

yes! im very proud of the patriots, unfortunate ending....but it was a great ride

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

I'm taking this one harder than the first sb loss to the Giants. This was such a great season, couldn't be more proud of the group of guys they have. Wish they could have finished the job for Mr. Kraft but it doesn't always turn out the way you want. Can't freakin wait for next year. Probably going to need a break from here with all the losers and trolls lurking.

All in all though great season, enjoyed posting with you folks, well, most of you!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

bump!!! because they deserve this and not all blame game BS going on!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

heres a cake to cheer you guys up

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

We are fortunate to support a franchise which has been "in it" for over a decade.  Enjoy the ride, because one day, we could be like fans of the Browns!!! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

It was a great year. We should consider ourselves lucky to have even been in the Super Bowl the season. That much was a pleasant surprise.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

Thanks for a sensible post.  Five Super Bowls in eleven years is an amazing ride.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

They did great for what they actually had. Lots of guys off the street on D. Lots of marginal guys at skill positions on O. As always the draft remains crucial looking ahead.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

YES

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

I'm very proud to be a fan this year. I love this team. Great games all year. Already looking forward to next season.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichickDisciple. Show BelichickDisciple's posts

Great team, geat coach, great owner. Players who conduct themselves with dignity and fight their hearts out, who compete relentlessly against the very best. Human beings who strive for perfect, more often than not reach excellence, but who sometimes make mistakes, like all of us. Mortals who sometimes get seriously injured playing a violent game, but don't complain or make excuses, even when the stakes are highest. 

What more could any fan want than this team? 

Do you realize that the Pats have played an extra full season's worth of playoff games since 2001?

Any fans who remembers the last 25 years of this franchise and still wants to complain about this team this year should take their complaints and finger pointing elsewhere imo. 

This team far exceeded my expectations this year and my hat is off to them. Thank you, Patriots, for giving me so much entertainment and enjoyment, yet again!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

the hatred for this team is just pathetic, they got boo'd coming out of the tunnel and are hated nation wide....not that i care, but people are just sad

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Re: Proud of this team and this year!!!!:
    [QUOTE]the hatred for this team is just pathetic, they got boo'd coming out of the tunnel and are hated nation wide....not that i care, but people are just sad
    Posted by redsoxfan94[/QUOTE]

People around the counrty don't like the pats because they stained the game by cheating with spygate and have won no titles since. Its not hard to figure it out is it? Then you have arogent pats fans who never liked the team before the first tainted title win vs the rams always spouting off and saying their coach and qb are the best ever but can't win anything without cheating.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Patriots "are" New England! the players represent what the region stands for, you have to be a Patriot to undersatnd the "Patriot Way" and you have to be from New England to understand a lobstah roll is the best way to eat Lobstah!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

Agreed...they should be proud of what they did together.  I liked the character of this team and how they seemed to really gel as a unit.  They handled themselves great and I couldn't be more proud of them.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Proud of this team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

This was a great year to be a Pat's fan.   Next year will be better.  I predict we will all get a happy ending.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

bump because they deserve it

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

Great season indeed........we win with them ............and lose with them.....New Orleans or bust........cant wait to drive out in July and watch practice........be safe all talk soon 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Proud Pats fan here as well.  Fabulous year right up until the last few minutes.