Proven!!! Colts cannot beat Pats legitimately...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Proven!!! Colts cannot beat Pats legitimately...

Soon as the interference flag was thrown I said here we go again......

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from markes8336. Show markes8336's posts

Re: Proven!!! Colts cannot beat Pats legitimately...

In Response to Proven!!! Colts cannot beat Pats legitimately...:
    [QUOTE]Soon as the interference flag was thrown I said here we go again......
    Posted by ccsjl[/QUOTE]

I did, too...but never believed BB would make it that easy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hifiguy. Show hifiguy's posts

No dubt....officials handed the game to to INdy....wasn't even a close game...Pats totally dominated them!   take the 2 turnovers away and we have a blowout.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

I usually don't chime in on this . . .but the only place in the world where that flag would be thrown is in Indiana.

That was bogus.

And they should have punted.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmo14. Show cosmo14's posts

Well that's how they do it. The league wants the Mannings for some reason. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

No excuses, BB preaches 60 minutes. Maybee he should Coach for 60 minutes. He blew the Super Bowl not the Hail Mary.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

It was a good call. Butler was leaning into the WR and made contact.

It was a horrible rookie mistake and the Pats paid dearly for it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtbr1975. Show mtbr1975's posts

Look, the Colts won fairly, it wasn't the Refs. It was BB that lost this game for them. He wasted their timeouts, for what, I have no idea and he should NEVER have gone on the 4th down, they should have punted, they probably would have won at that point. I don't know what BB was thinking, but I hope he explains it, for once.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: Proven!!! Colts cannot beat Pats legitimately...:
    [QUOTE]It was a good call. Butler was leaning into the WR and made contact. It was a horrible rookie mistake and the Pats paid dearly for it.
    Posted by CubanPete[/QUOTE]

It was a bad call. Butler was turned around trying to make a play on the ball. That isn't PI but it is in INDY

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

~Yea BB is kinda dumb, BUT The Colts' zebras had this game in the bag & so They would have won even IF and when we punted it away: 

See in all, I'm more amazed by the divination and soothsayer abilities of ALL the N.E. Fans on this forum...ALL week leading up to this game, Pat's Fans were saying how The Refs were gonna somehow hand this game over To Indy.  So strangely unlikely that Penalty Yards were 74 (most received at the most critical moments) against the Pats to 20 against The Colts...  Too weird when EVERYone's saying what will likely happen IF The Pats were beating The Colts, And It DOES Happen...weird, weird, weird.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from walton. Show walton's posts

The Colts won the game. Even getting the ball at the 28 yard line they still had to take it in and they did. How do you know the Colts wouldn't have gotten the ball and driven 80 yds for a touchdown? The Patriots had every chance to put the game away but they didn't. The Colts did what they had to do at the end of the game. They never quit. That is what it is all about win or lose. Sour grapes. The Colts won the game 35-34.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Yeah, I guess the fact that you guys always blame the refs makes this game sweeter for the Colt fans like me!  There were many times WAYYY in the past where I was left wondering how the Pats could possibly beat my Colts.  But I don't ever remember blaming the refs...  Those of you who do are sniveling ding-bats!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from gridlocked. Show gridlocked's posts

[QUOTE]Yeah, I guess the fact that you guys always blame the refs makes this game sweeter for the Colt fans like me!  There were many times WAYYY in the past where I was left wondering how the Pats could possibly beat my Colts.  But I don't ever remember blaming the refs...  Those of you who do are sniveling ding-bats!

Posted by JulesWinfield[/QUOTE]

You guys just make rules changes when things don't go your way.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hifiguy. Show hifiguy's posts

If I was an Indy fan I would not feel to good about this win; they were extremely lucky with some very favorable calls; the Pats handed them their buttucks the whole game...iI would be very afraid to meet the pats again if I was Indy.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]Look, the Colts won fairly, it wasn't the Refs. It was BB that lost this game for them. He wasted their timeouts, for what, I have no idea and he should NEVER have gone on the 4th down, they should have punted, they probably would have won at that point. I don't know what BB was thinking, but I hope he explains it, for once.
    Posted by mtbr1975[/QUOTE]

If I recall, BB may have used one of the TOs. Welker used one and Brady called the last one.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from sundvl20. Show sundvl20's posts

[QUOTE]If I was an Indy fan I would not feel to good about this win; they were extremely lucky with some very favorable calls; the Pats handed them their buttucks the whole game...iI would be very afraid to meet the pats again if I was Indy.
    Posted by hifiguy[/QUOTE]

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]It was a good call. Butler was leaning into the WR and made contact. It was a horrible rookie mistake and the Pats paid dearly for it.
    Posted by CubanPete[/QUOTE]

Butler was playing the ball. Not PI.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from sundvl20. Show sundvl20's posts

waaaa!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]           The Colts won the game. Even getting the ball at the 28 yard line they still had to take it in and they did. How do you know the Colts wouldn't have gotten the ball and driven 80 yds for a touchdown? The Patriots had every chance to put the game away but they didn't. The Colts did what they had to do at the end of the game. They never quit. That is what it is all about win or lose. Sour grapes. The Colts won the game 35-34.
    Posted by walton[/QUOTE]

Of course they would have scored from their own one - and there would have been a 79 yard "face guarding"call in there just to help them along.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]Yeah, I guess the fact that you guys always blame the refs makes this game sweeter for the Colt fans like me!  There were many times WAYYY in the past where I was left wondering how the Pats could possibly beat my Colts.  But I don't ever remember blaming the refs...  Those of you who do are sniveling ding-bats!
    Posted by JulesWinfield[/QUOTE]

You still haven't explained how the PI was a good call. Because you can't. You have no idea so you will just try and repeat that it was a good call.

I don't usually complain about calls, but this one was pretty horrible.

Do you want to know how your team "beat" the Pats? They didn't. The Pats beat themselves.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mplsnick. Show mplsnick's posts

I've been a diehard fan since 1974.  Yes, BB won three Super Bowls, but he singlehandedly snatched a loss from the hands of victory.  That's the worst thing I've seen since the ball rolled through Buckner's legs.  EMBARRASSING.  They should have won by 21 points.  In Bill I'm disgusted.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

In Response to Proven!!! Colts cannot beat Pats legitimately...:
    [QUOTE]Soon as the interference flag was thrown I said here we go again......
    Posted by ccsjl[/QUOTE]

CC  - HHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAaaa

Grow up.  The pats gave this game away.  I can point to a dozen different things and they did not close out the colts.  their fault. 

and belichick blew a call. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Proven!!! Colts cannot beat Pats legitimately... : You still haven't explained how the PI was a good call. Because you can't. You have no idea so you will just try and repeat that it was a good call. I don't usually complain about calls, but this one was pretty horrible. Do you want to know how your team "beat" the Pats? They didn't. The Pats beat themselves.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

Root, I'll say it.  the call was questionable.  That means I can see it called and I can see it not called. 

Ultimately there were too many pats missteps that caused this loss.  Not the PI.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hifiguy. Show hifiguy's posts

[QUOTE]PROVEN!! Some (most?) Pats fans are classless, whining, entitled craybabies who don't have the guts to admit when they lose! Waaaaa...it was the refs! Waaaa....it was the league! Waaaa...it was the martians! Waaaa...it was Fred Flintstone!
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

Pats fans are pasionate about our team and tend to get upset when we lose to an inferior team due to bad calls by officials that take away control of the game.
    all we can do is lool foward to possibly meeting again IF Indy makes it into the playoffs; that is a big if, they are not worthy to make it based on their performance tonight.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

[QUOTE]PROVEN!! Some (most?) Pats fans are classless, whining, entitled craybabies who don't have the guts to admit when they lose! Waaaaa...it was the refs! Waaaa....it was the league! Waaaa...it was the martians! Waaaa...it was Fred Flintstone!
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

dont come here and hate on our team because yours has lost five in a row.  in every sports community there will be somebody that says this or that cost them the game out of their controll.

just out of curiosity, did you look at the play where manning thew that pass to tyrees helmet? did you see any missed calls on that play? particulary excessive holding on the giants. i know i just made an example of myself but ill just never get it out of the back of my head and your logo reminded me of it

for the records, the colts were the better team tonight and i cant wait for the rematch in the playoffs

Sections
Shortcuts