Proven!!! Colts cannot beat Pats legitimately...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from quasi1981. Show quasi1981's posts

Re: Proven!!! Colts cannot beat Pats legitimately...

Ok Pats fans, one of the 3 things Brady is known for is

#1 Coolness down the stretch in the 4th quarter which is the
         reason for # 2 and 3

#2 Come from behind in big games during the 4th quarter

#3 and maybe most impressive is instead of scoring quickly (both
         scores were in about 2 minutes and 2:12 in the 4th)  he always
         takes the ball and runs the clock, making short passes and
         that opens up the running game, and taking 8 to 10 minutes offf the
         clock and it takes the Colts completely out of the game, and
         Manning isn't allowed to get hot which he did, and yes we made mistakes
         and running down the clock as Brady was so good at would have taken
         all that pressure off.  They should do this every game and they didn't and
         this scoring quickly all game and not trying to keep our defense off the field
         puts too much pressure on them especially with great passers like Manning.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TampaSun. Show TampaSun's posts

"Proven"?

Scoreboard. That's all the proof you need.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: Proven!!! Colts cannot beat Pats legitimately...:
    In Response to Re: Proven!!! Colts cannot beat Pats legitimately... : Root and ALL : ~ Root , WHY even bother...  Pat's Fans will readily admit Pat's Players and Coaching didn't put this one out of reach, Yet ALSO bring to question the certain  critical and strangely one-dimensionally Indy favored- actions which were crucially beneficial to The Colts in this match.  AND for some weird reason Colt's Fans and Pat's Haters won't make this seemingly simple leap of judgement...  Ya see, Swallowing sugar-coated Deniability, concious or not, Is the ONLY thing that CAN possibly be stomached by this opposing Team's Fanbase (& other N.E. Hater-trolls) who have bore witness on this forum for WEEKS of Persons predicting this night's outcome might hinge on Indy favored Refs, BY showing how The Indy Franchise has been the beneficiaries of favorable calls by League Refs with links supporting the Colts as the least penalized team for a decade- all through scores of many sorts of player and personell changes...Weeks of Threads filled with numerous articles entailing Bill Polian's rants on how the game should be played and refereed, as well as Polian's ties to The Rules Committee and League offices and Those altered and amended NFL Rules which as a very high percenatge of the changes for some oddity favor the unique style of players, schematics, and overall gameplan of The Indianapolis Colt's Team... Through weeks of various Threads showing and detailing these things, I can now ONLY conclude I have somewhat equal-footing respect for the reasoning power of Colt's Fans and Pat's haters, Than I do for illiterate, uneducated, & unflinching Taliban militia-men who unquestionably and undeniably buy into the fact That IF They discharge 50 lbs of TNT from under their robe (taking out, well...whomever), THAT obedience, loyalty and faith will be justly awarded with 40 Virgins and buckets of gold in the la-la land of eternity. 
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

Why bother? LOL. Because I couldn't sleep. 

About the best thing I can say about the Colts after yesterday: At least they know what to do with a gift.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: Proven!!! Colts cannot beat Pats legitimately... : It's not where his foot is, it's where the ball is located when secured.  There was zero forward progress.  I looked at the play frame by frame over 10 times and have to say the ref made the right ball placement. 
    Posted by MarcW1

Yes.

The ball looks to be pretty much above his foot. The guy who likes Freeney says it was more to Faulk's left which may be so. 

The point I made about that is that it was close enough to be ruled either way and, if reviewed, regardless of the original ruling, it would not have been overturned. So, the ref gave the Colts the ball.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

In Response to Re: Proven!!! Colts cannot beat Pats legitimately... : Root and ALL : ~ Root , WHY even bother...  Pat's Fans will readily admit Pat's Players and Coaching didn't put this one out of reach, Yet ALSO bring to question the certain  critical and strangely one-dimensionally Indy favored- actions which were crucially beneficial to The Colts in this match.  AND for some weird reason Colt's Fans and Pat's Haters won't make this seemingly simple leap of judgement...  Ya see, Swallowing sugar-coated Deniability, concious or not, Is the ONLY thing that CAN possibly be stomached by this opposing Team's Fanbase (& other N.E. Hater-trolls) who have bore witness on this forum for WEEKS of Persons predicting this night's outcome might hinge on Indy favored Refs, BY showing how The Indy Franchise has been the beneficiaries of favorable calls by League Refs with links supporting the Colts as the least penalized team for a decade- all through scores of many sorts of player and personell changes...Weeks of Threads filled with numerous articles entailing Bill Polian's rants on how the game should be played and refereed, as well as Polian's ties to The Rules Committee and League offices and Those altered and amended NFL Rules which as a very high percenatge of the changes for some oddity favor the unique style of players, schematics, and overall gameplan of The Indianapolis Colt's Team... Through weeks of various Threads showing and detailing these things, I can now ONLY conclude I have somewhat equal-footing respect for the reasoning power of Colt's Fans and Pat's haters, Than I do for illiterate, uneducated, & unflinching Taliban militia-men who unquestionably and undeniably buy into the fact That IF They discharge 50 lbs of TNT from under their robe (taking out, well...whomever), THAT obedience, loyalty and faith will be justly awarded with 40 Virgins and buckets of gold in the la-la land of eternity. 
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

The truly hysterical thing is that the Colts have won 5 out of the last 6, and to hear many of the Pat fans talk, there hasn't been a legitimate Colt win yet!  You guys (not all of you, but many) think the refs hand the Colts the win EVERY time.  It's pretty pathetic, really.  You just find the closest call that didn't go your way and blame the loss on a referee conspiracy!  You get some calls along the way, but those don't fit with your theory...

BTW, Enoch.  I watched the interference call on You-tube (I only saw it once last night), and I still think it was a fairly obvious PI by a ref who was in perfect position to make the call.  But don't ever change - the refs gave this game to the Colts!  lol.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: Proven!!! Colts cannot beat Pats legitimately... : The truly hysterical thing is that the Colts have won 5 out of the last 6, and to hear many of the Pat fans talk, there hasn't been a legitimate Colt win yet!  You guys (not all of you, but many) think the refs hand the Colts the win EVERY time.  It's pretty pathetic, really.  You just find the closest call that didn't go your way and blame the loss on a referee conspiracy!  You get some calls along the way, but those don't fit with your theory... BTW, Enoch.  I watched the interference call on You-tube (I only saw it once last night), and I still think it was a fairly obvious PI by a ref who was in perfect position to make the call.  But don't ever change - the refs gave this game to the Colts!  lol.
    Posted by JulesWinfield

I guess you still don't understand what PI is. It has been spelled out for you, but it appears you aren't bright enough to grasp it. 

Funny, experts say that sleep is supposed to help with the mental process, but yours is still flatlining.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: Proven!!! Colts cannot beat Pats legitimately... : Don't forget the noise in the dome (how thoughtless!), an air temperature above 50 (92 at game time last night, children) and Bill Polian being the devil. These chowd babies will look for any excuse, but not when they win. Cheaters and babies and losers.  I love it!!
    Posted by TheCurtainStainer

Those are pretty harsh words from a guy who claims to stain curtains.

I guess just having curtains to stain is a big thing where you're from.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BXBoston. Show BXBoston's posts

We still had a 21pt lead though

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

No one on this board thought the pass defenders were handling receivers beyond 5 yards? 

they would show replays and it was patently clear, but I have yet to see anyone discussing this?  Why not?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

"I guess you still don't understand what PI is. It has been spelled out for you, but it appears you aren't bright enough to grasp it.  Funny, experts say that sleep is supposed to help with the mental process, but yours is still flatlining." Just when I think I couldn't be more satisfied with a win, Enoch keeps making it more and more satisfying!  Ad hominem attacks are always the work of people who have no legitimate argument.  You are such a homer you'll never see that as the legitimate PI call, and it's not because you're an idiot (which may or may not be true - you're not rational at the moment because you're in mourning, which hopefully means you're moving along in the grieving process), but rather because you're a die-hard fan who's incapable of taking a loss to the Colts graciously!  Just the sort of fan that makes this win so sweet for us Colt fans!!!
    Posted by JulesWinfield

Jules, you clearly don't know the rule. It is obvious. 

I've demonstrated why it shouldn't have been called. But for some reason you seem to think that any bump is DPI. 

Here is the rule. Please tell me just what happened on the play to make it DPI based on these spelled out examples from the NFL Rule Book.

Defensive Pass Interference

Actions that constitute defensive pass interference include but are not limited to:

(a) Contact by a defender who is not playing the ball and such contact restricts the receiver’s opportunity to make the catch.

(b) Playing through the back of a receiver in an attempt to make a play on the ball.

(c) Grabbing a receiver’s arm(s) in such a manner that restricts his opportunity to catch a pass.

(d) Extending an arm across the body of a receiver thus restricting his ability to catch a pass, regardless of whether the defender is playing the ball.

(e) Cutting off the path of a receiver by making contact with him without playing the ball.

(f) Hooking a receiver in an attempt to get to the ball in such a manner that it causes the receiver’s body to turn prior to the ball arriving.

Not Defensive Pass Interference

Actions that do not constitute pass interference include but are not limited to:

(a) Incidental contact by a defender’s hands, arms, or body when both players are competing for the ball, or neither player is looking for the ball. If there is any question whether contact is incidental, the ruling shall be no interference.

(b) Inadvertent tangling of feet when both players are playing the ball or neither player is playing the ball.

(c) Contact that would normally be considered pass interference, but the pass is clearly uncatchable by the involved players.

(d) Laying a hand on a receiver that does not restrict the receiver in an attempt to make a play on the ball.

(e) Contact by a defender who has gained position on a receiver in an attempt to catch the ball.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

What of Vollmer's uncalled holding on Freeney.  Vollmer played a great game, but I saw at least one uncalled holding penalty on him.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ColtFan69. Show ColtFan69's posts

No dubt....officials handed the game to to INdy....wasn't even a close game...Pats totally dominated them!   take the 2 turnovers away and we have a blowout.
    Posted by hifiguy

And if your sister had nuts she'd be your brother scoreboard losers!!!! 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking99. Show Harleyroadking99's posts

No one on this board thought the pass defenders were handling receivers beyond 5 yards?  they would show replays and it was patently clear, but I have yet to see anyone discussing this?  Why not?
    Posted by underdogg

I was think that during the game...for both teams. I thought for sure a flag would be thrown on the dbs  and during the replay they showed alot of hand contact. Overall the refs did a good job the PI on the Pats was the only iffy one. We all seen worse calls. Nope not blaming the refs, the Pats to quote Dennis Green "We let'em off the hook"

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

HRK - so you get my point.  Even when they were not focusing on the db play but showing replay of something else, the db's were all over the colts receivers beyond 5 yds, and it wasn't called. 

Everyone wants to talk the collie play because it was a flag thrown.  No one wants to talk about the flags not thrown.  Called correctly, the colts could have marched downfield on penalties when the pats were playing bump and run.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

In Response to Re: Proven!!! Colts cannot beat Pats legitimately... : With comments like this, why is that people from Indiana wonder why people outside Indiana make inbreeding jokes about Indianans.
    Posted by EnochRoot

A little testy root??  As if your seaboard brethren don't do the same?  come now. 
    Boy you are generally much more objective.  This one got under your skin didn't it?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxbo. Show soxbo's posts

More Boston Paranoia!  always the victims . . 

punt the damn ball and you win the game . .  crybabies!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

HRK - so you get my point.  Even when they were not focusing on the db play but showing replay of something else, the db's were all over the colts receivers beyond 5 yds, and it wasn't called.  Everyone wants to talk the collie play because it was a flag thrown.  No one wants to talk about the flags not thrown.  Called correctly, the colts could have marched downfield on penalties when the pats were playing bump and run.
    Posted by underdogg

He gets yours. You missed his. He says it was happening on both sides.

Aside from that, the Butler DPI wasn't an example of that. They were both turned and looking for the ball when Collie made contact. That is not PI by either one of them.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmo1679. Show wmo1679's posts

It was a horrible call and the worst possible time for the Pats. But if maroney doesn't fumble in the endzone or Belichick doesn't have a brainfart on 4th and 2 at their 28 yard line we wouldn't be talking about this.

The Pats outplayed Indy most of the game but couple bad decisions by the Pats gave Indy a chance to win and they Did. You don't give Manning the ball at your 28 with 2 mins left in the game!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TampaSun. Show TampaSun's posts

When your head coach blows the game for you... and the Colts make the plays they had to on the field (not to mention, Peyton likely would've scored a TD either way). That's the pure definition of a LEGITIMATE WIN. Typical NE crybabies. The Colts won with more injuries than the Pats, too. Spin it however you want, but the fact is, the Pats have STILL never won a ring without Spygate and cheating. ZERO. Zilch. Nada. Get use to it, Pats fan. The rest of us are lovin' it.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from deelightful905. Show deelightful905's posts

No dubt....officials handed the game to to INdy....wasn't even a close game...Pats totally dominated them!   take the 2 turnovers away and we have a blowout.
    Posted by hifiguy

Here we go, WOULDA, COULDA, SHOULDA!  Every time the Pats lose it is always everyone else's problem.  NOT!  Your loudmouth coach handed the Colts that game on a golden platter.  You can't give Manning the ball with 2 minutes to play and not expect him to take it to the end zone.  Grow Up Pats fans, your whining isn't pretty.  Maybe Brady should retire with Belachek.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking99. Show Harleyroadking99's posts

HRK - so you get my point.  Even when they were not focusing on the db play but showing replay of something else, the db's were all over the colts receivers beyond 5 yds, and it wasn't called.  Everyone wants to talk the collie play because it was a flag thrown.  No one wants to talk about the flags not thrown.  Called correctly, the colts could have marched downfield on penalties when the pats were playing bump and run.
    Posted by underdogg

No Dogg I said both sides were doing alot of hand checking. The Pats as well could have marched down the field on Colt db penalties. And please don't come back and say that the colts dbs never laid a hand on the Pat receivers.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking99. Show Harleyroadking99's posts

In Response to Re: Proven!!! Colts cannot beat Pats legitimately... : Here we go, WOULDA, COULDA, SHOULDA!  Every time the Pats lose it is always everyone else's problem.  NOT!  Your loudmouth coach handed the Colts that game on a golden platter.  You can't give Manning the ball with 2 minutes to play and not expect him to take it to the end zone.  Grow Up Pats fans, your whining isn't pretty.  Maybe Brady should retire with Belachek.
    Posted by deelightful905

Belichick isn't a loudmouth. He's more of an introvert. Now Fat-rex Ryan he's a loudmouth.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: Proven!!! Colts cannot beat Pats legitimately... : A little testy root??  As if your seaboard brethren don't do the same?  come now.  Boy you are generally much more objective.  This one got under your skin didn't it?
    Posted by underdogg

Testy? Sorry if it comes across that way. Just making fun of the tool for being a tool. I just saw the irony of his comment as applied to the often expressed sentiment on this board about people like him.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

When your head coach blows the game for you... and the Colts make the plays they had to on the field (not to mention, Peyton likely would've scored a TD either way). That's the pure definition of a LEGITIMATE WIN. Typical NE crybabies. The Colts won with more injuries than the Pats, too. Spin it however you want, but the fact is, the Pats have STILL never won a ring without Spygate and cheating. ZERO. Zilch. Nada. Get use to it, Pats fan. The rest of us are lovin' it.  
    Posted by TampaSun

That isn't correct. Legitimacy is lost when biased calls are made. Whatever falls or might have fallen after that point is tainted by the original indiscretion. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndianaPatsFan. Show IndianaPatsFan's posts

What of Vollmer's uncalled holding on Freeney.  Vollmer played a great game, but I saw at least one uncalled holding penalty on him.
    Posted by underdogg

You saw ONE uncalled holding penalty in an NFL game?!?!?! A BLIND man could see that! I know you enjoy getting under the skin of Pats fans, but this post never should have seen the light of day.

Sections
Shortcuts