Proven!!! Colts cannot beat Pats legitimately...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Re: Proven!!! Colts cannot beat Pats legitimately...

In Response to Re: Proven!!! Colts cannot beat Pats legitimately...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Proven!!! Colts cannot beat Pats legitimately... : Here we go, WOULDA, COULDA, SHOULDA!  Every time the Pats lose it is always everyone else's problem.  NOT!  Your loudmouth coach handed the Colts that game on a golden platter.  You can't give Manning the ball with 2 minutes to play and not expect him to take it to the end zone.  Grow Up Pats fans, your whining isn't pretty.  Maybe Brady should retire with Belachek.
    Posted by deelightful905[/QUOTE]

Nope. They had legitimate losses to the Jets and Broncos. No ones fault but their own. This one doesn't fall into that category.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I didnt think it was PI either, but those things happen, it was heads up of the guy (Collie?) to slow up and get the bump.  We lost on the NEXT drive when we failed to run out the time.  PERIOD.  Just advance down the field and we don't have a problem.  Going for it on 4th?  I didn't like it, but the theory is sound.  If he doesnt bobble, we ice the game.  Period.  The 28 yards is almost immaterial.  Again, I don't like the decision to go for it, but I would have saluted the gutsiness of it if we had won.  Grats to the Colts fans, Jints fan, go kiss your Manning the Lesser picture and troll on your own teams board.  Or did they kick you off?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFree93HOF. Show DFree93HOF's posts

[QUOTE]We still had a 21pt lead though
    Posted by BXBoston[/QUOTE]

Congratulations.  But you didn't have a lead when it mattered: 00:00.  But you can hang on to that idea that if the game had ended at the the start of the 4th QTR your team would have won.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]When your head coach blows the game for you... and the Colts make the plays they had to on the field (not to mention, Peyton likely would've scored a TD either way). That's the pure definition of a LEGITIMATE WIN. Typical NE crybabies. The Colts won with more injuries than the Pats, too. Spin it however you want, but the fact is, the Pats have STILL never won a ring without Spygate and cheating. ZERO. Zilch. Nada. Get use to it, Pats fan. The rest of us are lovin' it.  
    Posted by TampaSun[/QUOTE]

LOL with TAMPA in your name, I'm not suprised at anything you say.  Cheating?  Oh, you mean video taping what is LEGALLY OBSERVABLE?  We weren't supposed to do it, but only such dull minded trolls as yourself thinks it wins anything.  But hey, what do you have to get excited about other than the loss of another team?  YOUR house is on fire, and you point out my lawn has a brown spot?  LOSER.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from coltsmarkg. Show coltsmarkg's posts

It is always amazing to me to see how New England Fans react to a loss.  As a Colts Fan (and Yankee Fan), I truly enjoyed how the game ended.  Admittingly, your team outplayed us for most of the game and probably deserved to win.  Brady was the Brady of 2007, and Welker and Moss are truly outstanding.  I really don't want to face you again. But saying that, you should take your anger out on Mr. Bellicheat, whom really is the only one I don't like.  Arrogant, immorral, and just unlikeable, he deserves all the flack he gets.  Remember, we had to deal with Bob Knight for many years!  So-see you again in January (in Lucas Oil!)- we never like New England weather that time of year.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Proven!!! Colts cannot beat Pats legitimately... : WOW!!! So since I don't buy into your stupid theory that the Colts are the leagues golden boys and the league is out to get the Pats then I'm no better than the Taliban??  I have no response to that, I don't think that I can make myself that stupid to even try to respond.  You are sofa king we tar did for making that statement it's not even funny.  Please go throw yourself infront of a bus.
    Posted by DFree93HOF[/QUOTE]

He said that how you think is inexplicable to people who think rationally.

I think your over-reactive response to his simple jibe pretty well demonstrates his point.

BTW, does that sofa king line work, like, every time you write it because you seem to write it a lot. Must get a laugh at the kid's table.

Sections
Shortcuts