Pryor Fined for hit on Favre!?!?!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

Re: Pryor Fined for hit on Favre!?!?!

Total nonsense, Goodell is ruining this sport.  Legal hit, no flag, they wait 4 days and then fine him, all because its drama queen Favre.  Hope the Pats appeal.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

Guess they got Guyton for 7,500 as well.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejoshuatree28. Show thejoshuatree28's posts

Troy Polomalu made a good point after Harrisons latest fine, was he thinks should be a separation between the man giving the fines and who decides it is a fine, saying players should be involved.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

Check out THIS hit on Favre. It's a little hard to see but.......enjoy!!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In Response to Re: Pryor Fined for hit on Favre!?!?!:
    NFL Offices Phone: 1-212-450-2000 Fax: 212 – 681 - 7573 Commisioner’s e-mail: roger.goodell@nfl.com Send mail here : National Football League 280 Park Avenue New York, NY 10017
    Posted by harleyroadking
     I called the league offices at the number you gave and I wrote the moron who claims the office of commissioner.Thanks for all of your information. I reccommend that every true fan does the same.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Crazy.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

The NFFL - National Flag Football League. Come on, Rog. Just release the list of "Players Thou Shalt Not Hit," and let's be done with it.
    Posted by ipot
    You can't hit Farve because if you do Goodell wouldn't get any free male pictures via the internet... Goodell is a sissy and he should resign his office immediately and when he does they need to fire Anderson because he knows absolutely zilch about tackling and even less about what is a legitimate tackle.MVPkilla if you watch the replay of the hit I'm not even sure that his helmet even hits Favre's chin.. In fact it looked more like Brett's shoulder pad hit his chin and not Pryor's helmet.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I've just replayed that video 3 times and I'm not sure either that his helmet ever makes contact with any part of Favre above the neck. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

I would appeal and then not pay it. Not until Harrison is suspended anyway.  And still I am not sure I would pay it.
    Posted by BBReigns

I read somewhere that the fine is taken out of the paycheck before the player gets it. It HAS to be paid. The fine is BULL. It was a legal hit. head UP, SEE what you ae hitting is what they are told. It was a perfect hit and perfectly legal. They want to change the game completely so they can get it to an 18 game season. I guess they haven't noticed how many BLACKOUTS are happening due to stadiums not selling out. Obviously the Pats will sell out for the next 100 years, but other teams do not have such a loyal fanbase. Oakland is at risk of a blackout this week and they've scored 92 points over the past 2 games.
    I WILL stop watching football if it gets watered down too much. I CAN find other things to do. I wish the fanbase could organize a 1 game BOYCOTT to show displeasure with how the idiots in NY are handling things.
    Week 12 against the Lions works for me!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Mike and Mike today called for some sort of change to who and how fines are levied.

IMHO they need a group of 5. That is made up of
    2 former players picked by the NFLPA
    2 of the team owner's choosing
    1 from the NFL office
    They decide what is a fine and what the fine should be as well as develop a graduated fine schedule and some sort of criterior for what is legal and what is not.

Almost seems as if this last one was the guy making his quota for the weekend!!!!

One of the players should be Jack TatumSurprised

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb35. Show isurfvb35's posts

i have a 11 year old who has been playing football since he was 5. how does a coach explain to any kid who loves the game and plays the game the correct way to tackle when the nfl is fining players for completely legal hits? lets not forget the bigger picture as this game has to be coached correctly and if hits like these are deemed illegal than you might as well take the pads off and strap some flags to your hips because its not football anymore in my opinion.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosportfan. Show bosportfan's posts

If farve never bled would we even be talking about this? helllllllllll nooooooooooooooo!!!! This idiot Goodell is cluless and needs to goooooooo!!!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Crazy!  I hate this call!!!  Clean and fair hit, IMO!!

Darn this No Fun League!

Sections
Shortcuts