Pryor??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

Re: Pryor??

Terrelle Pryor isn't a smart enough QB for the Pats to draft him.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

thought you were talking about our own myron pryor? what do i care about aaron pryor or any other pryor?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

The Pats won't draft Brady's replacement until 4 years down the road. Brady signed a 4 year extension that would keep him playing for 5 years--counting this year. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

I have to give Pryor credit, he is quite the athlete and made the difference in the sugar bowl and the rose bowl win by the OSU.  Teams are forced to respect his running ability (Similar to Vick) but he still has a pretty good arm.  I do not think he is the smartest player (Based on his extracurricular activities) nor do i think he fits the patriots scheme.  Unless he falls to the 4th round or below i do not want to see BB pick this guy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

I was more impressed with Mallett. If Ark had any receivers who could catch the ball, they would have won. Pryor is not very accurate.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

The glaring weakness I saw in Mallett's game was stepping up in the pocket while under pressure. I don't know if that's something you can work on at the next level. I just saw him throw a lot of ducks when there were bodies around him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In Response to Re: Pryor??:
    [QUOTE]The glaring weakness I saw in Mallett's game was stepping up in the pocket while under pressure. I don't know if that's something you can work on at the next level. I just saw him throw a lot of ducks when there were bodies around him.
    Posted by apdynasty23[/QUOTE]

I don't think either of them are NFL-ready at this point, I just think Mallett's skillset projects better. Pryor's best skill is his legs. He's another Tim Tebow-type project IMO.