Pssst...Spagnuolo is unemployed

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: Pssst...Spagnuolo is unemployed

In Response to Re: Pssst...Spagnuolo is unemployed:
    [QUOTE]Player talent has a lot to do with success obviously, but a good OC or DC can do more with less.  I remember what Crennel and Weis did with the Pats way back in the days when a group of no names rose to the top of the NFL. That said,  maybe it is time BB steps away from the "hiring from within" philosophy.   Spagnuolo can bring McDaniels with him.  McDaniels worked wonders with TB & Co. I actually wouldn't mind seeing Crennel back, but I think he deserves the KC job.
    Posted by ipot[/QUOTE]

im on board.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]I can't see it, he runs a much more aggresive D than BB has ever run. But then again BB lovess bringing in players who beat him, maybe the same could be said for coaches
    Posted by danemcmenamin[/QUOTE]

i love it.....:)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]I can't see it, he runs a much more aggresive D than BB has ever run. But then again BB lovess bringing in players who beat him, maybe the same could be said for coaches
    Posted by danemcmenamin[/QUOTE]
    bb has been at it for several years now. mebbe it's time to inject some new blood into the sx.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pssst...Spagnuolo is unemployed : Elaborate
    Posted by Evil2012[/QUOTE]

Don't ask him to elaborate, he will just add, moron, to his statement. :)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Last time we won anything of significance, we had legitimate coordinators on board. Spags as a D coordinator here? I would LOVE to see it happen.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Would love to see SPAGS become the next Defensive cord for the NE PATS!
    for sure!  He will Coach the Defense UP, which we hadn't had since Romeo has been here....

The question is: would BB bring in a guy like spags - and let Spags do his Own thing??   From what we have seen, NO is the answer to this....BB likes to control everything and wouldn't give the reigns to Spags.  HOpefully I"m wrong here and BB (and Pats) feel they need better coaching! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolfwood. Show wolfwood's posts

well if we have another one and done i think we need a little shake up  by stopping  promotion from with in get some fresh outside people

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Come BB, if you can bring back McDaniels to help out on offense, you sure could use this guy during the playoffs.