Public Service Announcement

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Public Service Announcement

Darn it!  I thought this was going to be a thread about you leaving the forum!

Since 99% of the forum will be disappointed it isn't a thread about you leaving, maybe you could just stay in here and post leaving all the other threads alone.  This could be like your very own Rusty thread.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

The real reason why Bustchise/Bungalow Bill has been so active lately is because he's come to the realization of two things entering 2013 and beyond:

1. The Pats are clearly in very good position in all areas of the field, generally speaking.  The AFC is a weaker conference now, so the odds of NE remaining a force remain true. This part REALLY bothers him.  He was hoping with Welker's absence and Hernandez not being here anymore, it would hurt the Pats. Not the case.  It drives him nuts how well run this team is and that it could have been his situation back in 2000, instead of ours. Oh, how sweet it's been.

2. His Jets, through 2 preseason games alone, are far worse than he thought. 1st rd pick Dee Milliner has weak character, has not impressed and has been hurt (sore calf) so far here the last couple of weeks. I could go on and on with their other issues. At best, the club might go 5-11 and it looks bad for the future with Geno Smith, too.

So, I ask the board to stop enabling him. Try to make fun of him for once. It's pretty easy. He works at a movier theater, for example. He lives in a basement where mommy sends down dinner. He once claimed to have played in the NFL. The list goes on and on and on. We've all seen his delusions and comments.

So, instead of enabling him, try blasting him off the board with a swift interweb left hook. It just takes one of our irrationals Pats fans who got blasted in a debate, to align with him, so he thinks he has some value here as a Jets troll. So, please stop enabling. The mods clearly refuse to deal with him.

Are you really this pathetic of a human being? Are you even human? Wow, Every day you stoop to new levels of Idiocy. Only one enabling them is YOU, because once you Leave, they have noone to make fun of. Only person can solve this issue is YOU rusty, by learning more football, more respect, more about life in general and how to socialize normally without coming off as a D*ck. The Mods obviously feel YOU are a bigger problem than he is. Do yourself a favor and take that much needed vacation. All this is just an attempt by you to out someone who is taking you to the woodshed daily but fact is, its a public forum. You cant ban or kick anyone out so save it .

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I think fans from other teams are around here more is because you are a instigator that can't even get along with your own fans...never mind others.

Also what you wrote regarding the division is blown out of proportion - this division has been weak for 5 years, so nothing has really changed there.

Bustchise has not bothered anyone else here as far as I know, he only argues with you, just like everyone else. Why don't you go away and make this a better place? We could do without a guy that doesn't know his stuff (see Curtis Martin yesterday), or a guy who comes here specifically to ruin threads. The guys on the Bruins board got rid of you...here's to hoping we can too.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

The guys on the Bruins board got rid of you...here's to hoping we can too.

Yeah, man.  We ran him right out of town.  There is not a single poster over there who has even an ounce of respect for him.  He's still the butt of a few running jokes over there.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:

Queenie, still waiting on what method you are using to rate QBs performance. 

That's easy:  A QB is judged solely on AFC Championship home games since 2007.  The rest of his career accomplishments do not exist.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Can't we all just get along?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Oh yeah. You ran me right out of town. Listen to yourelf. Your whole social life revolves around a status on the Bruins board on BDC.com. Pathetic.

We all saw PLENTY of people calling you out for pretending you run the board over there. You're Bobby Brady and the hall monitor. Tears!

What a dork.

Hey, remember when I said jagr sucks, is old and isn't a fit and it will cost the Bs? Who was right? You sat over there praising his crappy play all postseason! 

I am proud the homer morons over there don't like my honest analysis. 

This is the Pats board, Rusty.  If you'd like to talk about hockey, feel free to post a question or statement over at the B's side.  Of course you won't, however, because you'll get run right out of town again by everyone who is still laughing at your statement about Bruins not getting enough in return for Bobby Orr when they traded him to Chicago*.

*Note to Pats fans who might not be aware:  Bobby Orr wasn't traded to Chicago.  He signed there as a free agent.  Rusty's claim of "not enough in return for the trade" was so incredibly false, he was destroyed by everyone.  He has yet to return.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

That's easy:  A QB is judged solely on AFC Championship home games since 2007.  The rest of his career accomplishments do not exist.

Don't act all innocent dude. Right before the Stanley cup final I posted on the bruins board objectively as to why I thought the hawks were  a better all around team and why I thought they would win and you took it all personal saying some dumb out of the blue crap about how ur dad could beat up my dad? Like what is dude talkin about..Lol 

Regardless of what people think of rusty you are a  childish turd who I proved wrong.  As well as being gutless enough to say something in a forum you would never say to my face. 

Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about either or ill dig up the thread and repost it here.  You attack people for no reason. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to HOTBLITZ's comment:

Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about either or ill dig up the thread and repost it here.  You attack people for no reason. 

That was a fun thread.  Please dig it up.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Umm, I am fairly a title game is one step away from a SB appearance. So, when Brady says his favorite rring is the next one, you know, I kinda want the guy who says that to play like he wants to play for a chance for that next ring.

2007 was 6 years ago.

Don't feed me that line and then play like a drunk Jay Cutler. 

Huh? What language you speaking Mr. 152? Not that I dont believe you, I mean you being the astute and honest individual you are, but would it be too much for you to provide the proof of that high IQ. I think it would be a great case study on misconceptions.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

That was a fun thread.  Please dig it up.

Exactly, no denial. Your a chump.  

btw how bout them Bruins? Lmao Chara's minus 10 looked real Norris worthy. 

Oh and congrats on getting  reemed in seguin trade.  great thinking getting rid of a 21 year old who will score 100 points at least a few times.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Oh and congrats on getting  reemed in seguin trade.  great thinking getting rid of a 21 year old who will score 100 points at least a few times.

Wait.  If you want to talk Bruins, do it over on the Bruins side. 

I thougth you were going to dig up that thread.  Man that was fun.  You got schooled up and down the river on that one.  What a riot.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I barely ever posted there because of how lame the board is, too. It's a bunch of super fans who think every AHL player, especially in Providence, is a gold mine draft pick, which makes NAS bagging on BB here extra ironic considering how weak the B's own homegrown talent has been, minus Marchand.

No, you barely post over there because you make statements like this and everyone points out how little you know.

Minus Marchand, right?

What about Lucic?

What about Krejci?

What about Bergeron?

You see?  You can't even post smack talk without showing everyone how little you know.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Wait.  If you want to talk Bruins, do it over on the Bruins side. 

I thougth you were going to dig up that thread.  Man that was fun.  You got schooled up and down the river on that one.  What a riot.

I picked the hawks on that thread. That's how the whole stupid arguement started, you couldnt take it. lmao yet you schooled me how??

You are a clown and like I said then I'll say now. Hawks>Bruins, Toews>Bergeron albeit not by much.

You're such a homer it got you all riled up. Telling me about my dad who is sick by the way. so congrats on being a real db, telling me how I cleaned seats in a stadium which to that I proved what I did for the franchise. You're just an arrogant dummy who wouldnt know ice if it was in his glass.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Rusty in meltdown mode today.  Worse then other days.  I think he is going through a mid life crisis and taking it out on all of us.  This forum needs to purge him forever.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

Sections
Shortcuts