Public Service Announcement

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Public Service Announcement

In response to HOTBLITZ's comment:

I picked the hawks on that thread. That's how the whole stupid arguement started, you couldnt take it. lmao yet you schooled me how??

I thought you were going to post the thread.  I hope you do.  II'd love to read that again.  I looked for it, but couldn't find it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

I'm having a hard time finding it myself. I know for a fact you know I picked the hawks though. So how on earth did you school me again? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I'm having a hard time finding it myself. I know for a fact you know I picked the hawks though. So how on earth did you school me again? 

Yes you did.  Congrats.

And then?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

BasicallyBasically you got rude cause you didn't believe that I worked for an nhl team. Listen man I don't want to argue and in fact I apologize for the names. Mentioning my pops strikes a chord. I'm just going to keep it sports. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

wow, did you really start a thread to try to get posters to make fun of another poster?  I have to think that the mods did not delete this post because it is just so stupid...and now you are talking about other posters being insecure and losers?  Did you start this thread knowing that you would get reemed by every pats poster in hopes of generating sympathy and gain a couple of your old forum friends back?  I have seen you use that trick befor but I think this time you are too far gone. I told you you needed help 3 years ago and now I have to laugh when I see others try to let you know that you aint right....you aint right...

you just cant make this stuff up, the warnings were out people, correct again as usual.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

Well...I have to tell you this....I don't like the crap that's been going on with every thread lately...thread hijacking is rediculous and should just plain stop, or, it WILL be stopped by other posters complaining to the mods...

That being said...

THE NY JETS SUC...THEY AND THEIR FOLLOWERS ARE SUCCATACIOUS EVEN MORESO THAN THAT COLLECTION OF GREEN WEARING LOSERS...BUTTFUMBLE, BUTTFUMBLE, BUTTFUMBLE !

There...I feel much better now!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Darn it!  I thought this was going to be a thread about you leaving the forum!

Since 99% of the forum will be disappointed it isn't a thread about you leaving, maybe you could just stay in here and post leaving all the other threads alone.  This could be like your very own Rusty thread.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

I was hoping the same thing.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Exactly, no denial. Your a chump.  

btw how bout them Bruins? Lmao Chara's minus 10 looked real Norris worthy. 

Oh and congrats on getting  reemed in seguin trade.  great thinking getting rid of a 21 year old who will score 100 points at least a few times.

Wait.  If you want to talk Bruins, do it over on the Bruins side. 

I thougth you were going to dig up that thread.  Man that was fun.  You got schooled up and down the river on that one.  What a riot.

[/QUOTE]

I picked the hawks on that thread. That's how the whole stupid arguement started, you couldnt take it. lmao yet you schooled me how??

You are a clown and like I said then I'll say now. Hawks>Bruins, Toews>Bergeron albeit not by much.

You're such a homer it got you all riled up. Telling me about my dad who is sick by the way. so congrats on being a real db, telling me how I cleaned seats in a stadium which to that I proved what I did for the franchise. You're just an arrogant dummy who wouldnt know ice if it was in his glass.

[/QUOTE]

Sorry to hear your dad is sick. Hope he gets well soon.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

An entire thread dedicated to us? We're so in your head queenie. Bwahaha

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Queenie is asking the board to stop enabling us. You're the only one that responds to our comments you moron. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Exactly, no denial. Your a chump.  

btw how bout them Bruins? Lmao Chara's minus 10 looked real Norris worthy. 

Oh and congrats on getting  reemed in seguin trade.  great thinking getting rid of a 21 year old who will score 100 points at least a few times.

Wait.  If you want to talk Bruins, do it over on the Bruins side. 

I thougth you were going to dig up that thread.  Man that was fun.  You got schooled up and down the river on that one.  What a riot.

[/QUOTE]

You are a clown and like I said then I'll say now. Hawks>Bruins, Toews>Bergeron albeit not by much.

You're such a homer it got you all riled up. Telling me about my dad who is sick by the way. so congrats on being a real db, telling me how I cleaned seats in a stadium which to that I proved what I did for the franchise. You're just an arrogant dummy who wouldnt know ice if it was in his glass.

[/QUOTE]

Sorry to hear your dad is sick. Hope he gets well soon.

[/QUOTE]

Thx buddy. I appreciate it and always enjoyed reading your post.. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

[QUOTE]

I barely ever posted there because of how lame the board is, too. It's a bunch of super fans who think every AHL player, especially in Providence, is a gold mine draft pick, which makes NAS bagging on BB here extra ironic considering how weak the B's own homegrown talent has been, minus Marchand.

No, you barely post over there because you make statements like this and everyone points out how little you know.

Minus Marchand, right?

What about Lucic?

What about Krejci?

What about Bergeron?

You see?  You can't even post smack talk without showing everyone how little you know.

Bergeron, Kreicji and Lucic were all up YEARS ago, well before Marchand. I was talking about recently, like 2010ish when you idiots were in there babbling about Colborne and then Hamill, etc. I can't wait for the next Spooner or Knight thread over there where one of your buddies says he saw them play in Providence and they're the real deal!  Yay! So pathetic.

You also bragged relentlessly about Seguin. That was now a BLOWN #2 overall pick. #2!  Face it, the Bruins haven't been good at drafting. In fact, O'Connell was MUCH better at it than Chia.  That's how dumb you are. lol

[/QUOTE]

Yes queenie, tell us about how Bobby Orr was traded to Chicago.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Bergeron, Kreicji and Lucic were all up YEARS ago, well before Marchand. I was talking about recently, like 2010ish when you idiots were in there babbling about Colborne and then Hamill, etc. I can't wait for the next Spooner or Knight thread over there where one of your buddies says he saw them play in Providence and they're the real deal!  Yay! So pathetic.

You also bragged relentlessly about Seguin. That was now a BLOWN #2 overall pick. #2!  Face it, the Bruins haven't been good at drafting. In fact, O'Connell was MUCH better at it than Chia.  That's how dumb you are. lol

I have often come down very hard on Chiarelli's drafting.  You didn't mention him, however.  You just said, "B's own homegrown talent".  Lucic, Bergeron and Krejci were all B's draft picks.  So was Hamilton.  We'll see what happens with Subban.  Spooner should be an NHL player sooner than later.  I'm not sure about Knight.  He hasn't progressed very well.

As for Seguin, well, he helped the team win the Cup in his rookie year and then lead that same team in scoring his second year.  When was the last time a "blown #2 overall pick" lead a team in scoring?  In trade, they got Loui Eriksson and two pretty good younger players.  Eriksson has been first or second in scoring in Dallas for the past five years.  When was the last time a "blown #2 overall pick" got a return like that?

No mention of Kessel?  No surprise.  You probably weren't aware that he played for the Bruins at one time.

Colbourne and Hamill were terrible picks, not unlike O'Connell's choice of Jonsson.  Almost every B's fan agrees on that except the starry eyes fools.  Don't confuse me with them.

It's no wonder you don't post on the B's side.  I've just 100% dismantled you in a single post.  Stick to football.  At least you can fake it here a bit.  Feel free not to respond.  Nothing good can come of that.  It'll only get worse as you try to dig yourself out of this bottomless pit.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I said they SHOULD have traded him if their plan was to never resign him.  Only Jacobs gets nothing in return for the best player ever.

Well, that's a total lie.  You went so far as to say they didn't get enough in return for him when they traded him to Chicago.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Please take the Bruins arguments to the Bruins board folks. There are enough rotten threads in the Pats forum already. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:

Please take the Bruins arguments to the Bruins board folks. There are enough rotten threads in the Pats forum already. 

Z, this thread is a wasteland anyway.  It started as one.  It'll continue to be one.  Rusty has been trying to get me into a hockey convo for a while.  I've always suggested going over to the B's side for it, but he was run out of there by every single poster ever registered. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

False. I said they needed to get something for him.  They got NOTHING for him. They were never going to re-up Orr. Ever.

They knew that by 1975. They let him play two more seasons. Jacobs didn't want to take the hit.

Face it, you are a Jacobs apologist. You're showing it now.  Above, you just said Kessel and Seguin were good picks, too. Why on earth would you have top 5 picks and not like your picks? Neither are on the team, you moron!

Okay, step by step.

1.  You said they traded him and they didn't get enough in return.  There is no denying it.  You were blown up by everyone for it.

2.  In 1974-75, he lead the league in scoring.

3.  It's a proven fact that the B's offer to Orr included part ownership of the team.  It's a proven fact that his agent never delivered the offer.  This is not up for debate or dispute.

4.  Kessel and Seguin were good picks.  Both were integral parts to the team winning the Cup in 2011.  Kessel was traded because he wanted too much money.  The B's got the Seguin pick and the Hamilton pick in return.  Nice trade, also.  Seguin was traded because he wasn't doing a very good job of being an adult and a pro.  That doesn't take away from the fact that he's an incredible hockey player.  The GM just couldn't deal with his partyboy ways any longer.

So, once again, you've been dismantled.  You really should let this go.  Each time you click "Add your post", you look even more stupid...if that's even possible.

Tears.  TEARS!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I said they SHOULD have traded him if their plan was to never resign him.  Only Jacobs gets nothing in return for the best player ever.

BassFishingII's comment:

[QUOTE]

Fact is, those late 70s teams were nothing but a hardworking, entertaining team but dealing Orr and getting really nothing back, only to save money and then to put that business plan into place knowing you make your money in a bloated expansion league where it was EASY to make the playoffs, was a dream come true for crook like ol Jeremy.

[/QUOTE]

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

False. I said they needed to get something for him.  They got NOTHING for him. They were never going to re-up Orr. Ever.

They knew that by 1975. They let him play two more seasons. Jacobs didn't want to take the hit.

Face it, you are a Jacobs apologist. You're showing it now.  Above, you just said Kessel and Seguin were good picks, too. Why on earth would you have top 5 picks and not like your picks? Neither are on the team, you moron!

Okay, step by step.

1.  You said they traded him and they didn't get enough in return.  There is no denying it.  You were blown up by everyone for it.

2.  In 1974-75, he lead the league in scoring.

3.  It's a proven fact that the B's offer to Orr included part ownership of the team.  It's a proven fact that his agent never delivered the offer.  This is not up for debate or dispute.

4.  Kessel and Seguin were good picks.  Both were integral parts to the team winning the Cup in 2011.  Kessel was traded because he wanted too much money.  The B's got the Seguin pick and the Hamilton pick in return.  Nice trade, also.  Seguin was traded because he wasn't doing a very good job of being an adult and a pro.  That doesn't take away from the fact that he's an incredible hockey player.  The GM just couldn't deal with his partyboy ways any longer.

So, once again, you've been dismantled.  You really should let this go.  Each time you click "Add your post", you look even more stupid...if that's even possible.

Tears.  TEARS!

[/QUOTE]

Isn't it amazing how he knew what the B's thought in 74-5 when he wasn't even born yet?

Never even saw Orr play!

Obviously born a troll.

Oh, did you hear he claimed to play division 1 hockey for UNC.   BWAHAHAHAHA!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BunkerSpreckels. Show BunkerSpreckels's posts

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Are you denying Jacobs's main goal was to build teams good enough to be 1 of 8 teams in the East to make the playoffs enough to earn the profit?

Up until 1993, playoffs were divisonal.  The top four teams in the division made it to the post season.  Once again, this is you making stuff up, lying through your nose.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Yeah, and did you include the part where I said I mispoke there?

Misspoke?  You started the statement with "Fact is..."

That's not an error in typing.  That's you being full of old shoes and getting slammed for it.

Again and again.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Who cares if I wasn't born when Orr was playing? My parents had season tickets after they got married right as Orr arrived. I've heard all the stories.  Greatest player ever. But, to let him go knowing you were't going to resign him was a mistake. It set them back years. They coudn't compete with MOntreal or then the Islanders in the early 1980s. Even when they got close, it showed up.  Not enough. 

For the last time:  They tried very hard to re-sign him, going so far as to offer him an 18.6% stake in the team.  This isn't lore or opinion.  It's fact.  His agent never delivered the contract.  His agent, Alan Eagleson, had a backdoor deal with Bill Wirtz in Chicago and that's where Orr ended up.

This isn't up for debate.  It's proven fact.

As for those Habs and Islanders teams, well, no one could beat them. The last 70's Habs and early 80's Islanders are two of the greatest teams ever.

But, back on track:  You haven't a clue what you're talking about.  How many times do I have to dismantle you before you wave the white flag?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I re-read what I wrote and admitted I didn't state that correctly.  I know we didn't deal Orr because we didn't get anything from Chicago. I know that.  I would have dangled Orr a year earlier, because it was CLEAR they were never going to resign him. Why is that so hard to take for an opinion?

How was it clear?  They offered him 18.6% of the franchise! 

Why would they trade him?  He was happy in Boston and the best player in the world.

No point in bringing the Gretzky saga into this.  You don't know a drop in the ocean about that.

Sections
Shortcuts