Public Service Announcement

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Public Service Announcement

In response to russgriswold's comment:

I have never witnessed any Bruins fan defend Jacobs to the hilt like you do. You have an excuse for everything, it's so sad.     For the next 30 years, Jeremy Jacobs would go one to sabotage the Bruins and take advantage of the fans/customers, also not looking out for the best interest in winning.

Have you noticed you're the only one talking about the owner of the Bruins?  The subject of our entire conversation is that you continue to pull things out of your behind and post them as factual.

And they aren't.

When busted (and this happens often), you go on some crazy rant about a completely different subject (see:  Jacobs).

So, anyway, back to the discussion:  If Orr's knees were shot by 1974, how did he win the scoring title, Most Outstanding Player as voted by the players and defenseman of the year for the '74-75 season? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I was scanning the game thread for a minute last night from my phone while out with some friends.

Wow.  What a loser.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I'll take responsibility for that one, but I was more asking with a joking question than anything. Brady did have 1 bad INT, though.

You often post that you were "joking".  Has anyone ever laughed?

Hint:  The answer has two letters, begins with the letter "n" and ends with the letter "o".

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Why? There was a break in the action and just took a look at my phone for a couple seconds. Hey, at least I have friends, unlike you.

Because when I'm out with friends, the last thing I think about is, "I wonder what they are saying on the BDC forums.  I better check."

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I was curious how the game was going. You've never checked a score while out? PLaying pool, another round of beer, a bathroom break, racking up another round, etc. It's not like I was ignoring people during a conversation.

Oops.  Hang on.  Try to stay focused.  Read my post again out loud.  Listen to the words coming out of your mouth instead of the voices in your head.  I didn't mention anything about checking scores. 

Of course I've checked scores on my phone.  I've never logged into this site from my phone so I can check on the chatter while taking a wizz.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Probably. Like when NYJetsSuc almost spit out his drink on his computer when I described the imagery of you getting a "handy" in the Garden balcony around fat, smelly old men in cramped seats. He laughed then.

You love that story.  Of course, all I did was mention that it happened.  You've added all the details and told it 100 times.  If that's what floats your boat, hey, it's okay.  It's 2013. It's not like it's a bad thing anymore.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

...a 40 something...

I've never disclosed my age here.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I love when the topic is how much of a fraud Rusty is and the body of evidence continues to grow as he posts fraudulent info and lies to dispute the topic.

If you believe anything Rusty says, keep in mind that means that the Bruins didn't get enough back in return for trading Bobby Orr to Chicago, he didn't say that Mallett's concussion was confirmed, and I'm a 40-something that is often late for work because I listen to Boston radio in my car.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

False.  I was scanning the game thread for a minute last night from my phone while out with some friends. There was a break and I saw "3 turnovers", so I asked what they were. Finally, Hot BLitz was nice enough to simply answer.

I saw other stupid comments of very sensitive people after Brady's INT, but I never blamed Brady for the fumbles.

So preposterous. CSylvia is basically trolling at this point lying. I don't even know what he is talking about whatsoever.

I can't ask a simple question?  Some of you people need some help. You really do.

Here you go again with your lies.  We all know you don't have any friends.  When is this madness going to stop?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Inokea4coolaid. Show Inokea4coolaid's posts

LMAO - a trollish thread started by the boards biggest liar and troll. How ironic. I was wrong - THIS is the stupidest thread ever.  What does this have to do with football?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

Gee, I went to a Pats board, and a Bruins board broke out - whodda' thought?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I love when the topic is how much of a fraud Rusty is and the body of evidence continues to grow as he posts fraudulent info and lies to dispute the topic.

If you believe anything Rusty says, keep in mind that means that the Bruins didn't get enough back in return for trading Bobby Orr to Chicago, he didn't say that Mallett's concussion was confirmed, and I'm a 40-something that is often late for work because I listen to Boston radio in my car.

His number of lies is roughly equal to his number of posts.

And if he weren't banned 25+ times his number of posts would top 20k at least.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He easily posts between 5 and 10 times more then I do, maybe even more, and I just hit 10k.  With all his accounts combined he has to be past the 50k post count range. Easily.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

On that note, wouldn't it be great if Brady actually threw to our Rbs instead of his buddy in the slot or a bulwark at TE over and over?

Gee, I think so. That's one thing Bledsoe has over Brady. Realizing he needed a run game and hitting a checkdown to an RB actually was a benefit.

I wonder why the GM hasn't gotten a running back for Brady to use like that.  He spends money on guys like Albert Haynesworth and Chad Ochocinco, but doesn't get a good RB that can reel in a pass out in the flats.  I wonder if it's because the "greatest GM ever" can't get a guy like that while others can, if he doesn't find it as important or, gasp, if he's not the greatest GM ever. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Now, YOU DEFINITELY don't have friends unless you attend photoshopping club socials. You're not fooling anyone.

Wow, great comeback!  What a knee slapper that was. 

[QUOTE]

What was the last social event you even attended? Concert, just out with friends, cookout?...anything!

Name it. You can't. You're some middle aged Mr Mom, all miserable and isolated up in northern California who tries to seek out friends here on this board, which is clearly sad.

I'll be hitting a party tonight in Chapel Hill right off Franklin St. Go ask RKrap what Franklin St is.

lmao

[/QUOTE]

Middle Aged?  Mr. Mom? More wrong assumptions, Rusty.  Do you troll 100% of the time?  Luckily I have many wonderful friends who I get together with very often.  BBQ's and dinner parties are the norm for me.  When you have kids there is a lot of socializing involved, believe it or not with many groups and other parents who turn out to be great friends.  Probably different then what you are used too. 

Norm socializing night for you is probably after a long days work at home answering customer service calls, posting on this forum, it's time to unwind with a walk down to the neighborhood bar, sitting with yourself and saying hi to strangers all night long until it's time to go home, feed the cat and tuck yourself in bed and get ready to start it all over again the next morning.

LOL @ you feeling the need to try and impress with your plans this evening.  The man makes the party, the party doesn't make the man.  Since you are going it will probably be a big downer.  Enjoy.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Don't believe any of that just like I don't believe you bandwagoned here in 2000 when BB was hired.

Part of the fan experience is interaction with other fans.  TFB spends some of his time making cool pics and logos for other Pats fans.  You spend most of your time calling diehard Pats fans names and arguing.  I think you've both attended the same amount of games at Gillette.  Given the choice, I'd say TFB is a much better fan of the Patriots than you are.

Oh, and people generally don't follow head coaches from team to team.  I doubt there were many fans who said, "You know, that Belichick was so bad for Cleveland that they fired him before they moved the team.  I like him.  Where's my laptop?  I need a Pats jersey."

You know what happened in 2000?  Tom Brady.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He easily posts between 5 and 10 times more then I do, maybe even more, and I just hit 10k.  With all his accounts combined he has to be past the 50k post count range. Easily.

[/QUOTE]

50k since 2007ish I don't remember rusty before then when i poped in when I could in 2005 and 2006.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts