Public Service Announcement

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Public Service Announcement

In response to russgriswold's comment:

ANd, you damn well know how many Bruins games I was lucky enough to go to because I've shared those stories on the Bruins board, so don't give me this crap about him being a bigger Boston fan than I am. I grew up there. He did not.  Christ, we used to go into Bruins games on weeknights in high school.  

Season tickets since 1978 in my family in Foxborough. I started going to games in 1984.  Crappy bleachers, wild crowds, overall crappy teams, etc. Where was TFB12? Not there.

Your uncles had season tickets at Foxboro.  Does that mean it's okay to treat other Pats fans poorly?  TFB is a good fan.  He treats other fans well.  You don't. 

Yeah, I heard your stories about going to 50+ Bruins games, but only when you could get free tickets.  Blah blah lining ownership's pockets blah blah...whatever.  Refusing to pay to go to a game is not something a good fan would do.

How many Pats games have you been to in Foxboro since 2000?  And before you ask, I was at the Pats/Broncos playoff game a couple of years ago.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Don't believe any of that just like I don't believe you bandwagoned here in 2000 when BB was hired.

Part of the fan experience is interaction with other fans.  TFB spends some of his time making cool pics and logos for other Pats fans.  You spend most of your time calling diehard Pats fans names and arguing.  I think you've both attended the same amount of games at Gillette.  Given the choice, I'd say TFB is a much better fan of the Patriots than you are.

Oh, and people generally don't follow head coaches from team to team.  I doubt there were many fans who said, "You know, that Belichick was so bad for Cleveland that they fired him before they moved the team.  I like him.  Where's my laptop?  I need a Pats jersey."

You know what happened in 2000?  Tom Brady.

BB drafted Brady. I agree TFB12s photoshopping thing is funny. he's good at it. He started trolling me when I challenged him on why benching Smith for Kaepernick would backfire.  

Then the Adderall thing where he was ranting and raving about it, posting inaccurate statements, etc, and he got embarrassed there. He did that to shift more blame towards BB after SB 46. That's his agenda there. BB doesn't know what he is doing and hence why Brady sucks in the AFC title game or SB in the 4th qtr when we needed him.

Then, finally, this past March he acted like a 14 year old girl dumped at the movie theater with stained underpants. He was all nervous about BB possibly walking from Welkie, as if to be shocked it was a likelihood. I, and others, warned him of Welkie's 2012 season being his last.

He struggles in reading between the lines on many topics.

He gets embarrassed and then tries to follow  me around which is what trolls do with me. That's not my problem.

I;ve tried to avoid him and be civil, but he keeps following me, selifshly so.

Finally, what you said above is either you calling out TFB12 or you too dumb to realize his story is GARBAGE.

GARBAGE.  His story is so fake and phony, it's awkward watching him continue to spin it as the truth.  It;s not. No NFL fan with no known team to follow waits for a fomerly fired coach to re-emerge somewhere else and then bandwagon over.

That's total garbage. He can't even be honest about what he does for a living or any basic question.  Who did he follow once BB left Cleveland? Is that question really hard to answer? Why so secretive?  Hmm.

I am very good at sniffing at garbage and that's garbage.  

ANd, you damn well know how many Bruins games I was lucky enough to go to because I've shared those stories on the Bruins board, so don't give me this crap about him being a bigger Boston fan than I am. I grew up there. He did not.  Christ, we used to go into Bruins games on weeknights in high school.  

Season tickets since 1978 in my family in Foxborough. I started going to games in 1984.  Crappy bleachers, wild crowds, overall crappy teams, etc. Where was TFB12? Not there.

I don't care if we have newer fans. It's not a competition, but I am not going to have some half baked fan who bashes BB, the guy who provides this for Brady to thrive, while he acts all googly eyed and fantasy football obsessed with Brady, run amuck here ruining intelligent football dicussions. 

It's very weak to attack people who know more than you on a topic, which is what trolls really do.

Also, BB drafted Brady. What happened to Brady was Bill Belichick. ANd, Bob Kraft who hired BB and believed in the cap era formula he tried to implement in Cleveland, implemented here, and the rest is history.

It's like saying MOntana made Bill Walsh. BALONEY.  As great as Montana was, the West Coast, the GM work from Walsh and Policy, too put Montana into a fantastic environment.

The difference? No cap.  Those two actually had it a lot easier than BB/Brady.  I think we can agree on that.  If there was no cap, I am not sure why this team wouldn't go 14-2 minimum every year here.

BB.

OMG, this thread has really got out of hand. 

Anyways, sorry I missed it earlier Not-A-Shot but thanks for the kind words on the photoshops.  And Rusty even said something nice about them too so thank to Rusty also for the kind words about them.

Rusty, How did I get embarrased about the Adderall discussion?  I stated that Adderall is a PED which it is and I cave many, many reasons, examples and links to experts stating Adderall is a Ped.

Also, please make up your mind. You have been saying all along thar I was trolling you about the Welker situation.  You know, when you were providing all those made up facts about Welker and Amendola, yeah all those lies such as... how much more Amendola lined up on the outside compared to welker.  Hahahah, WRONG!   And now here you are stating that I started trolling you about Kaepernick and Smith discussion.  Whatever dude.  We all know Smith wouldn't have beat the Packers last season to get to the SB, and Kaepernick made them look like they were a pop warner team.  And I say that as a fan of Smiths.  Got to spend some talk time with the guy, he is a good dude.

So please get a handle on your compulsive lying and stop the trolling.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I am not denying I didn't chuckle at his virginity thing, but I certainly didn't constantly bring it up like you claim.

Why on Earth would you care about another man's sex life?  Strange, strange, strange.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I don''t want to assume anything. I'd rather just factually state you're a creepy loser Jets moron who has obvious sociopathic tendencies and should be arrested in that basement IMMEDIATELY.

I was reading this page from the bottom to the top. I figured this was someone writing to Rusty.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

I'll be hitting a party tonight in Chapel Hill right off Franklin St. Go ask RKrap what Franklin St is.

lmao

Middle Aged?  Mr. Mom? More wrong assumptions, Rusty.  Do you troll 100% of the time?  Luckily I have many wonderful friends who I get together with very often.  BBQ's and dinner parties are the norm for me.  When you have kids there is a lot of socializing involved, believe it or not with many groups and other parents who turn out to be great friends.  Probably different then what you are used too. 

Norm socializing night for you is probably after a long days work at home answering customer service calls, posting on this forum, it's time to unwind with a walk down to the neighborhood bar, sitting with yourself and saying hi to strangers all night long until it's time to go home, feed the cat and tuck yourself in bed and get ready to start it all over again the next morning.

LOL @ you feeling the need to try and impress with your plans this evening.  The man makes the party, the party doesn't make the man.  Since you are going it will probably be a big downer.  Enjoy.  

[/QUOTE]

Here's a sign from a bar in Chapel Hill

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Anyways, sorry I missed it earlier Not-A-Shot but thanks for the kind words on the photoshops.

You got it.  You're a good fan.  It doesn't matter how long you've been a fan.  You come to this community and contribute positively.  You have quality knowledge of the team and the sport and make it a more enjoyable place.

So, you're basically the opposite of Rusty.

It's too bad he can't be run out of this town like he was run out of the Bruins side.  He won't post over there because every single person will destroy him.  Unfortunately for him, I can do it myself.  He wanted to chat about hockey.  Now he's weeping in his soup wishing he'd just left it alone.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

There are two Pats fans:

Pre 2007

Post 2007

No.  There are two football fans:

Pats fans

Not Pats fans

Yeah, you get lit up by Jets and Giants fans and firing back is understandable.  You consistently take good Pats fans to task for really no reason at all.  You think you're all high and mighty because your uncles had season tickets.  You're not.  You think you're all high and mighty because you started watching them before another person.  You're not.  You are no more or less a fan than any other fan who watches the games each week.  You should treat fellow Pats fans better.  TFB is a good guy.  He is a very positive member of this community...unlike you.

If you want to go by your logic, however, I've been to a lot of Pats games.  I'm a bigger fan that you.  Is that right?  Because I was in a suite at the Pats/Broncos playoff game, I'm a bigger fan.  Is that how it works?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I might also point out which fanboys rave about some prospects in camp who will never make the team and never were going to make the team. I might do that, too.

How would you know anything about B's prospects?  I'm going to guess you haven't been to a CHL game in your life.  When was the last time you were at rookie camp?  When was the last time you went to a Providence Bruins game?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Tell us again how productive Jagr was for us in the postseason. bawhhah

YOU LOSE

It's not 1996. The guy hasn't been a consistent player for years. He was over in Europe recently. All he's doing is looking to pad his stats and make the most money possible.

It was a terrible fit and very well may have cost us a Cup. 
    Facts and truths hurt trolls.

The B's were two minutes from forcing a Game 7 in the finals and you think it's because of a third line winger.

Brilliant.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to bostatewarrior's comment:

I'll be hitting a party tonight in Chapel Hill right off Franklin St. Go ask RKrap what Franklin St is.

lmao

Here's a sign from a bar in Chapel Hill

Hahahahahaha!!  Love it!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I haven't been to rookie camp since the mid 90s. I grew up not far from Ristuccia.   I went to 1 Providence game. Like I said with all my teams (Sox, Bs, PAts), I go by what I see.

You see some trendy name in a Bs jersey and immediately overrate him. I've seen your comments for years over there. lol

I don't see what that has to do with homer fans like you drooling over every half baked prospect that just isn't that good.

Okay, you go by what you see.  You've never seen most of them play.  What do you base your knowledge upon?

If you've seen my comments on AHL players, you'd know I'm not a rose colored glasses fan.  This is just another case of you making things up.  Also known as "lying", which you are famous for doing.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

You're not a scout, you don't play (you never played), even if you love the Bs.

How do you know if I played hockey or if I didn't?  (Keep in mind, I'm going to ask you this question until you answer it, so you might as well just answer it now.)

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Here is what is brilliant:  Who would ever think Jaromir Jagr, who can't skate or back check, is a "3rd line winger"?

That's a checking line and Julien runs a defense first system here.

"BRILLIANT".

OWNED

Well, considering he is a winger and he spent most of his time playing on the third line, I'd say it's reasonable to call him a third line winger.

"Can't make this stuff up.  CAN'T!"

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I can tell by your comments. You have may have played some street hockey and love the game (not going to take that from you), but I can tell you weren't very good based on your lack of knowledge on some elements of the game.

Wrong.  This is just a case of you making stuff up.  More lies from you.  You constantly try to figure out personal things about people.  It's so creepy.  When you can't get personal facts, you make up lies about the person.  That's what you're doing here.  You're attempting to discredit my knowledge by lying about me.

The good news:  Ask anyone if I know what I'm talking about when it comes to hockey.  Tell me what they say.  In fact, why not go over to the B's board and start a thread about me.  Ask the people there, who have read 10,000+ of my posts, if I know hockey.

If you'd prefer, I can have them come over here.

You let me know.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Well, I read up on the scouting reports, watch a couple preseason games to see these kids and then I wait until they play in the NHL against NHL competition so I can see it for myself.

Your fanboy bretheren just fall for where the player was drafted and hype and then start thinking the player is immediately NHL ready.

It's ok,, we have SOx fans that do this too and it's awkward to watch. They act like they arre scouts and know more than the front office.

Judging players on pre-season games?  Don't you hammer people here for doing that?

How about a couple of examples of players that you read about and watched in pre-season that other thought would be good NHLers that ended up being busts? 

Go ahead.  List them right here.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Umm, well, that is because Chia stupidly traded for him because he botched the Iginla deal!

So...You're proving my point for me. It's like saying Paul Cofffey was a defensive defenseman.

For years, the Bruins have played a very balanced system.  Third line players can score 20 goals in Julien's system.  The theory of the third line being a checking line doesn't exist in Boston.  Their #1 defensive forward is the second line center.

So, there goes that horse.  Got another one to ride?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

No, like I said I wait for them to play against the real compeition once developed. I take irrational fans here who think a rookie should be a HOFER as a draft pick in every draft.

It's irrational.

It's also irrational for you fanboys over there to be telling us that JAGs like Jordan Caron or whoever else is the trendy name, is the next big secret developed NHL ready player.

In recent years, it's been Marchand and that's it in terms of developed players. Lucic came up YEARS ago, 2007, I think.

Hamilton is intriguing and showed me poise last year, so I think he's legit to excited about, but so was Seguin. Where is he now?  lol

Err...I've been down on Caron since he was drafted.  You can't pin that on me.

Like Belichick, Chiarelli has a poor draft history.

But, above, you said "Well, I read up on the scouting reports, watch a couple preseason games to see these kids and then I wait until they play in the NHL against NHL competition so I can see it for myself."

So, give me some examples of players that you've read about, watched in pre-season and then judged in NHL games and were right about.  Fill in below:

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

You're wrong.  They've just believed (FINALLY) that your 4th line needs to be as good as most teams 3rds, so that mean investing more in that 3rd line, but there is no way on god' green earth that Julien just throws caution to the wind and doesn't care about his 3rd line winger not being responsible for back checking! Please.

Terrible counter argument.

Where did I say that "Julien just throws caution to the wind and doesn't care about his 3rd line winger not being responsible for back checking"?

The rest of your drivel is based on this, and this is a statement that was made by you, a common tactic for you when you've been buried.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I agree Julien puts Bergeron in there as the second line Center, but that still doesn't mean he doesn't consider his 3rd line as the checking line. Kelly is a good tactician and a very good faceoff guy, it's just that Bergry is an offensive bonus, so he'd be wasted on the 3rd line.

Bergeron is essentially a Rod Brind'Amour.

The Bergeron line plays against the other team's top line.  In year's past, that would have been the job of the third line checkers.  On this Bruins team, there is no third line checkers. 

People who watch the Bruins know this.  Do you watch a lot of Bruins games?

Sections
Shortcuts