Public Service Announcement

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Public Service Announcement

In response to russgriswold's comment:

1. Hamilton looked very good right off the bat. He hit the rookie wall, but he skates very well and sees the ice well. He looks legit.

2. Hamill. Not enough skill, plays small, but not good enough skater. Never thought he would make it.

3. Colborne. Just the opposite. Too slow, didn't seem to use his size.

I was right about Racycroft. I realize he had a great rookie year, but I thought for a big goalie, he needed to be quicker post to post. It cost him and I was thrilled they dealt him. Rask is just a bonus.

Curious on Subban's future. Very athletic, quick. We'll see.

1.  Hamilton:  Everyone knew he was going to be an NHL player. 

2.  Hamill:  One of the worst draft picks ever.  No one thought he would be any good.

3.  Colbourne:  He never played for the B's during the regular season.  You didn't see him in rookie camp and you didn't see him play for Providence.  How did you know?  (Keep in mind: He was another rotten Chiarelli pick that few people thought would be any good.)

So, to recap:  The one guy you were high on, so was everyone else.  The two guys you were down on, so was everyone else.

But, those are the easy ones.  If you're so smart when it comes to knowing B's prospects and who will or won't make it, let's hear about some others that you were able to uncover.  I can tell you that I don't believe Jared Knight or Jordan Caron will be NHLers.  I can tell you that I think Ryan Spooner probably will be a regular NHLer.  I can tell you that I think Alexander Khokhlachev may make it in the NHL.

So, tell me your thoughts...if you know so much more than I do about B's prospects.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

You said he wants 20 goal scorers there and doesn't treat his 3rd line as a traditional checking line.

That's false.  

My statement:  Third line players can score 20 goals in Julien's system.

Now, either you're trying to spin this and hoping I don't notice or you are just so incredibly stupid that you cannot understand the English language.

Which is it?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I don't get what your point is here.  

My point:  The Bruins went to Game 6 of the Stanley Cup Finals.  Their loss in that Game 6 was not due to the play of a third line winger.  You've been riding this "I was right about Jagr" story for months in an attempt to prove your hockey acumen.  You've done nothing but look silly as you blame Jagr's long stick for causing the Stanley Cup loss in 2013, the great Irish famine, the stock market crash in 1988, and the extinction of the dinosaurs.

Sections
Shortcuts