pull a colts?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

pull a colts?

what do you think, tank the season to get Jadeveon Clowney, DE, South Carolina? This way we get the defensive stud of BB's dreams and give our defense a year to improve and our WR's to develop.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Re: pull a colts?

Funny

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

That's not the "Patriot Way"! :]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Next question...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from quinzpatsfan. Show quinzpatsfan's posts

Nate I'm assuming that's a joke... I expect us to win the SB this year. Seriously.  Our D should be much improved and TB will be fine with the weapons he has. Oline looks great

response to natesubs' comment:

what do you think, tank the season to get Jadeveon Clowney, DE, South Carolina? This way we get the defensive stud of BB's dreams and give our defense a year to improve and our WR's to develop.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from expertmike. Show expertmike's posts

Not Clowney,  Teddy Bridgewater.  Only QBs are worth tanking for. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

In response to quinzpatsfan's comment:
    [QNate I'm assuming that's a joke... I expect us to win the SB this year. Seriously.  Our D should be much improved and TB will be fine with the weapons he has. Oline looks great

of course. the colts should have been penalized for what they did, but it seems as if everyone here is acting like the sky is falling with the loss of welker and hernandez.  I expect us to lose a few more games but i think come playoffs we will be a tough team to beat with an great D and an amazing running game.  our passing game will be solid as well just not as good as in 2007.  I do have one question for everyone, who had known about welker before 2007?  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

The Patriots will be competing for a Super Bowl title like every year, only this year the defense may have turned the corner and we know McDaniels already rolled out the running game, the Pat's only lost one game without Hernandez last year, team is bigger than any individual and Gronk will be back by midseason at the latest... and we'd trade down any how.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Be clowns for Clowney!  BB can get away with it...as long as he cheats his way to the top!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to JulesWinfield's comment:

Be clowns for Clowney!  BB can get away with it...as long as he cheats his way to the top!

Or we can hire polian and Caldwell to do it for us. Their experienced already. I'm in colt country now and this conversation has already come up. There's no denial from the guys I talk too.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Excellent idea. Squander another Brady year. Because we have so many of them left.

photo BBandtheRat_zpsc338a3a1.gif

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

My head hurts.....

We will have a much improved defense, much improved.

We will, I hope, run the ball more.

We have TB, you remember him...

We have BB.

The team will go on...and still remains the AFC favorite.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

While I'm certain nate is not serious re the Pats, let's assume that you're running some team like J'ville, do you consider it?

Knowing the conseqences are likely that everyone is fired (Colts fired Polian and Caldwell and all of his coaches, right?), I don't see how you get the coaching staff and GM to go along unless they get paid. The only way it becomes a possibility is if the team starts out like 0-10 and everybody's gone anyway.

But even if that wasn't a concern somehow, you can only do it for a QB.  An all world LT would be next. You definitely can't do it for a defensive player. They're just not important enough, I don't care who they are. They don't affect that many plays, they don't even touch the ball. A DE/OLB has very little impact on the success of a football team.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

I think this thread surpasses any of the nonsense threads CC has started as the most horrible thread on BDC this year. Tank becasue AH is gone? Gimme a break. Panic much Natesubs? Y.ur usually much better than this.

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

I think this thread surpasses any of the nonsense threads CC has started as the most horrible thread on BDC this year. Tank becasue AH is gone? Gimme a break. Panic much Natesubs? Y.ur usually much better than this.

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

sorry it was a reductio ad absurdum based on the sky is falling attitude that many people ae having right now. but good to see that it is possible to beat CC's threads.

Sections
Shortcuts