Pure speculation:Tebow

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Re: Pure speculation:Tebow

In response to wozzy's comment:

In response to shenanigan's comment:

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

In response to mthurl's comment:

No the guy has no future in Pro Football unless he becomes an analyst.  

He's not fast, not overly strong, has no skills whatsoever...  funny how we can get 30 threads discussing how all of OUR players sux, but we still get numerous threads wondering if we can capitalize on other team's worst players.

He's not fast, or strong? You ever see this guy run the ball? He may suck as aQB, but I can assure you he can break tackles better than BJGE ever dreamed of and he's faster than him too. 

I really don't know what this guy will be, but if he could catch he at the very least would be a good h back.

Google is your friend...

Tim Tebow ran a 4.71 40 yard, Benny ran a 4.6. Tebow is 240 and benched 27 reps, Benny is 215 and benched 24 reps. Soooo...the legend of Tebow continues. 

Tebow isn't particulary quick or bright either...so, yeah. 

So he is the same speed as Hernandez and the same weight and he's faster than Gronkowski.  

Tebow really must be the greatest of all time, an absolute legend.  Not only did this guy make his HS football team, and a top SEC team but he won 2 national championships and a Heisman all without being able to throw, run, not being strong, and not being bright.  He's as athletic as Kraft.  Personally I don't want him and the circus but I'm just amazed that a guy with zero talent ever did those things.

Not nearly as fast or agile as Hernandez.  The list of overrated Florida QB's is large, moreover the overwhelming talent in South Florida and at Florida programs makes a QB's job substantially easier.  The list of great college players who couldn't jump to the next level is even larger. 

If the guy wanted to play special teams, and fullback and could block like a fullback he might be able to carve out a niche on a team but apparently god has instructed him he is a QB and nothing else.

why the god reference? we are talking about his football skills, good or bad!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

maybe on our practice squad!  he could play the mobile QB on the practice squad to help us prepare for teams with mobile QB's such as newton, vick, RGIII....I bet BB could teach him how to throw as well

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

grab him man this team needs a punt protector bad

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Maybe we can hire Rex Ryan too . . . 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seymonster. Show seymonster's posts

wonder if he can learn to kick field goals

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to TSWFAN's comment:

He's not fast, not overly strong, has no skills whatsoever...  funny how we can get 30 threads discussing how all of OUR players sux, but we still get numerous threads wondering if we can capitalize on other team's worst players.

He's not fast, or strong? You ever see this guy run the ball? He may suck as aQB, but I can assure you he can break tackles better than BJGE ever dreamed of and he's faster than him too. 

I really don't know what this guy will be, but if he could catch he at the very least would be a good h back.

Google is your friend...

Tim Tebow ran a 4.71 40 yard, Benny ran a 4.6. Tebow is 240 and benched 27 reps, Benny is 215 and benched 24 reps. Soooo...the legend of Tebow continues. 

So he is the same speed as Hernandez and the same weight and he's faster than Gronkowski.  

Tebow really must be the greatest of all time, an absolute legend.  Not only did this guy make his HS football team, and a top SEC team but he won 2 national championships and a Heisman all without being able to throw, run, not being strong, and not being bright.  He's as athletic as Kraft.  Personally I don't want him and the circus but I'm just amazed that a guy with zero talent ever did those things.

Not nearly as fast or agile as Hernandez.  The list of overrated Florida QB's is large, moreover the overwhelming talent in South Florida and at Florida programs makes a QB's job substantially easier.  The list of great college players who couldn't jump to the next level is even larger. 

If the guy wanted to play special teams, and fullback and could block like a fullback he might be able to carve out a niche on a team but apparently god has instructed him he is a QB and nothing else.

Is humor a sin?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Google is your friend...

Is humor a sin?

no, but with Tebow religious beliefs well known your humor is a cheap shot.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Is humor a sin?

no, but with Tebow religious beliefs well known your humor is a cheap shot.

But if his beliefs weren't so well known then it wouldn't be humorous.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

his religion is serious to him so why hold it up to ridicule? His on field ability is what is being discussed.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

He is an attention wh*re who only cares about having his name in the press, and a cancer to any locker room he sets foot in.  Enough said.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

I think his place is on the Jets but they are too stupid to realize it.

Sanchez fumbles and throws interceptions at the most inopportune times. He has better passing skills than Tebow but it is completely lost due to his decision making.

Tebow has had very little time as a starter under his belt and showed improvement in that time, Sanchez has flattened out or even regressed.

I don't think the so call experts take into account intangibles when it come to Tebow, starting he would be about the 23rd-24th best qb in the league everything considered. Sanchez is like 26th-28th best.

Yes he is non-traditional and makes a team 1 1/2 dimensional but a qb that makes bad decisions and has a high int / fumble rate is much more destructive to a team.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

According to the combine numbers he is, and acording to the agility drills he's more agile than Hernandez.  Tebow was a star at the combine, and he made a lot of headlines for his exceptional performance there.  Among athletes his size he was easily the most athletic.  I just don't understand why nobody can give credit nowadays.  All of a sudden he's not athletic.  I've never heard anyone question his athleticism outside of Boston.com.  How did someone who supposedly can't throw a pass ten yards make it to the NFL without a single athletic gift.

You don't have to want him on the team, you don't have to think he's a good QB, but I just can't see saying sruff that isn't true.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

As far as Tebow goes, maybe the CFL . . . but I'm not sure he's a good enough passer even to make it there. 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to Hetchinspete's comment:

I'll agree the Tebow isn't paticularly quick but how do you get off insulting the guy saying he's not bright either. I'm not a fan of Tebow but not a doubter either. The guy won two national championships at QB for Florida so I would assume he has to be fairly intelligent.

Hetch 

Who's insulting him? He scored a 22 on his Wonderlic, that's the epitome of average intelligence. Can't give you a direct translation in terms of IQ, but he's a double digit guy. 

Also, it's already been said that Tebow can't read a defense to save his life. Belichick knew that and that's why he didn't disguise his coverages when he faced him last year. 

I guess I'll come right out now and accuse you of not being very bright and see if you like it. My guess is you'll feel slightly insulted.

Hetch 

•  
  • You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

this is a guy to trademarked praying!  He is full of himself. he actually thinks he was the first one to pray during a game.  no thanks! 

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/tim-tebow-patents-tebowing-162924518--nfl.html

• Sections
    Shortcuts