Purely speculation but....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Purely speculation but....

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4727764/welkers-status-in-doubt-for-friday

Is it possible that we are holding WW out due to a possible trade? It doesn't sound like he is injured and this is game 3 of the pre season. The starters typically play 3 qtrs of football. It is the last chance to get fine tuned for the season. Why is WW not practicing?

I'm not trying to be dramatic here I just had a bad feeling when reading this article.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: Purely speculation but....

In Response to Re: Purely speculation but....:
    I've always thought the Pats would keep Welker all season under the tag and not trade him, but BB does surprise us often enough that anything could happen. Still there are lot of benign reasons why Welker is being held out (minor injury is one) so I don't think we need to start speculating about anything more conspiratorial yet.
    Posted by prolate0spheroid

agreed. just playing along.
    1 for 1, without an extension id take mjd, he would by far improve the team, no matter how good ww is.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

In Response to Re: Purely speculation but.... : lol np, I just don't want people thinking I'm one of those nut jobs who randomly toss out trades that are completely unrealistic and no basis
    Posted by PatsEng

Definitely not, your posts here are always accurate and with very good analysis IMO. Keep up the good work PatsEng!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

HOW ABOUT THIS TO ADD TO THE INTRIGUE:

INDIANAPOLIS (AP) -- Colts owner Jim Irsay says his team is seriously contemplating a trade - a deal that could possibly include a high draft pick.

On Thursday, Irsay wrote on Twitter that ''serious'' trade winds are blowing though he also noted that often times these deals fall through. Later, he Tweeted that new Colts general manager Ryan Grigson isn't afraid to roll the dice and that the owner was willing to open his checkbook.

What better way to take care of a young stud rookie QB than to get him the best slot reciever in the league?!

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/colts-owner-indicates-team-working-235426752--nfl.html

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

HOW ABOUT THIS TO ADD TO THE INTRIGUE: INDIANAPOLIS (AP) -- Colts owner Jim Irsay says his team is seriously contemplating a trade - a deal that could possibly include a high draft pick. On Thursday, Irsay wrote on Twitter that ''serious'' trade winds are blowing though he also noted that often times these deals fall through. Later, he Tweeted that new Colts general manager Ryan Grigson isn't afraid to roll the dice and that the owner was willing to open his checkbook. What better way to take care of a young stud rookie QB than to get him the best slot reciever in the league?! http://sports.yahoo.com/news/colts-owner-indicates-team-working-235426752--nfl.html
    Posted by Quagmire3

we'll see if hes blowing smoke or whats up

Sections
Shortcuts