Put on 98.5

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Put on 98.5

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

How can people this dumb and be employed?

Exact question the rest of us ask about you.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

My god.  Now they are analyzing the Rutgers connection with Mazz saying "Schiano is now a coach for TB".

Umm, Tony, Schiano recruited RYan and Harmon. Jesus.

How can people this dumb and be employed?   He also just said "we want to look smarter than everyone else so we can find the diamond in the rough"....So arrogant.

Could it be that BB respects Schiano's coaching a lot and has a direct line to what those players do, how they progress, how smart they are, how they get the importance of working hard and studying film, etc? 

Mazz: "It's maddening".

Felger" "It's a little weird".

These are the morons that our board Irrationals follow.

Why is it "weird' or "maddening"?  Would you rather trade up for Cordarrelle Patterson who will have a DUI by October simply because you heard that name via Mel Kiper for 2 months straight?

Ugh.

The agenda they have and their obsession with it is simply incredible. I have never witnessed such an obvious agenda in my life. With anything. 

Just goes to show You why Felger and Mazz arnt NFL coaches and BB is. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Also, with BB wanting so many guys from rutgers, i think its just him going with What has worked.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Why do you continuously let mazz and felger get under your skin? So, they have opinions..big deal..thankfully they aren't the ones making decisions in Foxborough. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Dude, Rutgers had a top 15 D last year in NCAA football. Yeah it ain't thy beloved SEC, but they were pretty good. I can't stand Mazz even his baseball stuff is getting annoying. You want to win games go with BB, you want a great soundbyte go with Herm Edwards.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

You have to if you can....Mazz is seriously whining about how BB tossed a flyer over to the Skins and Bengals for Haynesworth and Ocho.

My god.

The screechy voice is in rare form. 

OK....but will I need tin foil?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

King don't get all upset with the two weenies! They are only trying to make a living. Shocking the fans is what they think they are doing. Taking the anti position pertaining to BB. No news here. TT just got released and immediately the rumors start that he might end up in Boston. Think Chicago Trestman was one of his passing coaches when he was looking for help and when in Montrreal he sat on the CFL rights to Tim, I think the Alouettes still have them.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Russ...call in to the show and let them have it. I am listening in now..

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

A Guy named Craig Wills From Worcester Polytechnic Institute is calling in and handing Felger and Mazz there azz. He is telling them that the patriots got Equal or greater Approximate production Compared to what they Would have gotten with their First rounder. But as always Felger and Mazz are Backpedaling and still trying to find ways to Knock on BB to Save their bacon.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to xXR3S1NXx's comment:

A Guy named Craig Wills From Worcester Polytechnic Institute is calling in and handing Felger and Mazz there azz. He is telling them that the patriots got Equal or greater Approximate production Compared to what they Would have gotten with their First rounder. But as always Felger and Mazz are Backpedaling and still trying to find ways to Knock on BB to Save their bacon.  

I heard that. Even with indisputable data, the 2 meatballs twisted it to suit their agenda. I believe Russ is right here and not paranoid..these 2 guys have an agenda and do not like BB. That last call was eye opening.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

I heard that. Even with indisputable data, the 2 meatballs twisted it to suit their agenda. I believe Russ is right here and not paranoid..these 2 guys have an agenda and do not like BB. That last call was eye opening.

Now its Cozey insidey Things going on Between BB and Schiano That makes this draft bad. Felger and Mazz just cant get their story straight. They are Owned by a caller and now switch the talking points. Classic Felger and mazz, I wish Someone would just walk into the studio and Just start owning them. Its easy to Control the narraitive when you can cut off callers and such. 

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Listening now. A Harvard Economics professor wrote Pats Management Secrets Vol 1 and 2 which go into some of the metrics that guy just talked about. This guy is talking abot some similar concepts. He gets it.

I am laughing at them saying what he said is confusing. It's really not. I guess if you're dumb or not open to learning, it's confusing.

Listen to Felger saying "he is saying you should trade out EVERY time".  No, that's not what he's saying.

Every year, the market is different!  Jesus. Why is it so difficult? I question anyone who is an adult and sees things in such black and whites like that.

Note how they just mocked the guy and go right into a 10 year old reaction of "That must mean Ted Thompson and Ozzie NEwsome must suck".

It's so childish. Is anyone saying that they suck? No.  Every team is in different spots with their teambuilding.

What's sad is, if BB seriously had to go out and race around scrambling to swap out like 4 starters on each side of the ball aftr winning a SB, he would be strung up, and he should be.

But, he's never had to do that because he's always building his teams in some way, year to year.  And, it's not because of draft busts here or there in the middle rounds, it's because he's that smart knowing every single player on a 53 man roster, matters.

Baltimore's depth this year will be thinned out and littered with NCAA prospects, amid a major lack of continuity. Good luck with that.

All those numbers are Confusing to Them Rusty, Which doesnt suprise me considering they are complete F cking Morons. And as i type this they are talking about wanting Tim tebow here while also Taking a shot at BB.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

Now its Cozey insidey Things going on Between BB and Schiano That makes this draft bad. Felger and Mazz just cant get their story straight. They are Owned by a caller and now switch the talking points. Classic Felger and mazz, I wish Someone would just walk into the studio and Just start owning them. Its easy to Control the narraitive when you can cut off callers and such. 

Speechless. Yes, BB is drafting Rutgers guys because he's being paid off by Rutgers or Schiano to promote Rutgers as opposed to focusing on helping the Pats roster in the future.

I am telling ya, it's fascinating what they say. And, then a minion just called up (probably Mt Hurl) in a rage all incredulous because that moron minion actually believes this stupidity.

See what I mean?

Yes i do Rus. I find it funny also that, It was OK(in the minds of Felger and mazz)  to draft a whole bunch of players From The gators cuz there in the SEC, But dont do it with Rutgers. Apples and oranges According to Mazz.