Put on 98.5

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: Put on 98.5

Why do you listen to those clowns Rusty?  You are doing exactly what they want.  They are just baiting you and others like you and based on their ratings it seems to be working.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

In response to pcmIV's comment:

Why do you listen to those clowns Rusty?  You are doing exactly what they want.  They are just baiting you and others like you and based on their ratings it seems to be working.

I explained that above.

Now they are saying that Atlanta, GB and the Giants and those great GMs traded up.

They can't quite figure out that Miami did that too.

Guess what? Look how many players those teams lost in the offseason. Key players.

Atlanta lost/may lose Abraaham, Dunta Robinson, Tony Gonalzez will retire after 2013.

GB has had a CRAPLOAD of issues to get a player in there.  The Giants traded up later on because they wanted to be in the meat of the draft.

All this, AFTER BB traded up twice in Rd 1 last year.  They're morons, dude. It's sort of like looking at road kill.

Felger and Mazz just got owned again by a caller by the name of Mike. And as usual they go to the default defense of mocking BB.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

Yep. Got it going. 

This guy just owned Felger and Mazz badly. They also cut him off once he got going with the facts. Once Felger realized he was in trouble, he cut them off. All I can think of when I hear Mazz and Felger is Mt Hurl.

They think by mocking BB, that it means something.

Someone now needs to call up with Brady's postseason stats since 2007. 

The only reason they keep raving about Ozzie Newsome, which is hilarious (because Ozzie just got caught with his pants down with no in house players to promote, which means his drafts have sucked overall recently and he just had no leverage in the Flacco deal), is because they just won the SB.

Well, maybe we'd win a SB again if our QB didn't channel Mark Sanchez when the chips are on the table?

13 and 14 points ain't cutting it, Felgie and Mazzie.

Agreed rus, As much as i love TB, he hasnt Been the brady we all fell in love with (no homo) in 2001. Brady Deserves just as much if not more blame than BB for those failures. Hopefully with the Rebuild of The offense it brings back out that Methodical, Pick you apart, capaitalize on mistakes brady that we used to know. 

In other News, My stomach is turning right now listening to Mazz try and down play the Red sox hot start. 

6. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts