Q&A with Aaron Dobson

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Re: Q&A with Aaron Dobson

So both seem intelligent and focused.

I see a trend.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

He seems humble (see remarks about catching passes from any qb and that a degree and contract are a blessing) as well as confident (see answer to one-handed catch question).

Odd you atarted this today as I was watching part of the NFL Top 100 players thing today, and for whatever eason Dobson came to mind and I was thinking, "Something about this kid, I just have a feeling he's going to be really good."

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

In response to ma6dragon9's comment:

He seems humble (see remarks about catching passes from any qb and that a degree and contract are a blessing) as well as confident (see answer to one-handed catch question).

Odd you atarted this today as I was watching part of the NFL Top 100 players thing today, and for whatever eason Dobson came to mind and I was thinking, "Something about this kid, I just have a feeling he's going to be really good."

I agree with you in this.  I just have a feeling that this is the pick where they're going to break the drought at being able to draft a good young wideout.  I also like that this kid has some length.  The only receiver Brady's ever's had with these type of physical skills was Moss.  Cross your fingers and hope he gets on the same page with TB.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from neinmd. Show neinmd's posts

A local newspaper coverage of The Catch.

http://www.herald-dispatch.com/sports/marshall/x1381823634/Aaron-Dobsons-Catch-is-one-of-ESPNs-top-plays-of-the-year

Read the comments at the end of the article.

Sections
Shortcuts