QB controversy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Re: QB controversy

Nice try Leon. I was wondering when you'd show your punkass

Try best QB with a 9-9 playoff record and a pick 6 in a SB----Peyton Manning

NY JETS 41 YEARS AND COUNTING

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hoier. Show Hoier's posts

At this point does it really matter?  Yes I feel Brady is the best.  I also feel this year proved 2 things.  Brady can't win it alone, and BB's coaching genius can not overcome lack of talent on the field.

I hope the front office in the last few years of Brady's career replenishes the talent around him, by finally drafting well, signing their good players like Wolfolk (SP?) and trading well/ signing quality free agents

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcappy. Show jcappy's posts

How can you say Brady had nothing around him this year, and then say we need to re-sign Wilfork???   No,  Brady had plenty around him but what he didn't have was health--his lesser type injuries, in total, took their toll on him. 

As far as the QB controversy, who cares...  who knows, and who can possibly prove such a silly thing.  Stars should not be a Pat fan interest, since we've arrived at our superior position without them.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

jcappy,

All this talk of how bad the drafts have been and how low the talent level of the Pats has gotten is a by-product of fantasy football. The second worst invention in sports. Right after the Indiannapolis Colts.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

I'm beginning to wonder about Wilfork. Will he pull an AD. Get the big free agent front loaded contract then mail it in? peole like to dump on Kraft as being cheap but in reality the players screww the owners as much as the other way around