QB Matt Schaub Traded to Raiders

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

QB Matt Schaub Traded to Raiders

The Houston Texans have traded QB Matt Schaub to the Oakland Raiders for an undisclosed 2014 late round draft choice. Schaub played well this year against Oakland, nearly leading the woeful Texans to a come from behind victory: http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10644839/matt-schaub-expected-traded-oakland-raiders-houston-texans 

One has to wonder how many pick sixes that Schaub will throw wearing a Raiders jersey...LOL!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Re: QB Matt Schaub Traded to Raiders

Man, the raiders are truly living up to their past rep as being a team full of castoffs...That GM came there from Green Bay with a good rep...he's a likely candidate for extinction if they are succatacious again this year...I think some of his moves this offseason bespeak of desperation. That deal for Safford was a killer.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I thought they were happy with Carson Palmer. That is one dysfunctional organization.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I thought they were happy with Carson Palmer. That is one dysfunctional organization.

[/QUOTE]

Ummm Palmer is destroying the cardinals now.   

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

see, I could envision the Raiders drafting Robinson with their first pick and then trading up at #29 with the Pats for a shot at Bortles/TeddyB/JFB...and the PAts biting on that trade

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

So what does Houston's QB depth look like right now?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

see, I could envision the Raiders drafting Robinson with their first pick and then trading up at #29 with the Pats for a shot at Bortles/TeddyB/JFB...and the PAts biting on that trade

[/QUOTE]

That would be sweet....at that spot in the 2nd you could get someone just as highly rated as someone at 29 of the first...BB is a vulture versus the wounded...he's just got to make the pick COUNT!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

Are they giving up on Pryor already?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Houston Texans have traded QB Matt Schaub to the Oakland Raiders for an undisclosed 2014 late round draft choice. Schaub played well this year against Oakland, nearly leading the woeful Texans to a come from behind victory: http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10644839/matt-schaub-expected-traded-oakland-raiders-houston-texans 

One has to wonder how many pick sixes that Schaub will throw wearing a Raiders jersey...LOL!!!

[/QUOTE]

TP?  I've never seen you post anything about any other team than the Jets.  Have you updated your obsession to include the Raiders?  Only an idiot like yourself would base Schaub's future on a single season (2013) instead of his entrie career.  Typical patsie fan.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Man, the raiders are truly living up to their past rep as being a team full of castoffs...That GM came there from Green Bay with a good rep...he's a likely candidate for extinction if they are succatacious again this year...I think some of his moves this offseason bespeak of desperation. That deal for Safford was a killer.

[/QUOTE]

Desperation?  Like signing a 30 yr old CB off of ACL surgery to the highest paid CB and needing to mortgage 2015 to do so? Yeah, that is desperate.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to MileHighMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Desperation?  Like signing a 30 yr old CB off of ACL surgery to the highest paid CB and needing to mortgage 2015 to do so? Yeah, that is desperate.

[/QUOTE]

OH...MileHighMike is your "angry" Bustchise Multiple persona..take your meds

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I realize he's in Arizona, but I thought he played pretty good for Oakland while he was there. He gave them some stability their they didnt have since Gannon. They had Palmer, then a year of Pryor,McGloin and Flynn..Now, theyre going with Schaub.

Should have just kept Palmer.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes, tool, pointing out what an idiot you are is "angry". Did you notice how your only reply to a football post is some moronitude about personas and meds?  Learn the game.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to NYC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

They have signed former Bills starting QB, Ryan Fitzpatrick.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes, tool, pointing out what an idiot you are is "angry". Did you notice how your only reply to a football post is some moronitude about personas and meds?  Learn the game.

[/QUOTE]

YOU KNOW THE GAME?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You know cat hind quarters, but not football.....

The NY Jets are going to truly bite the bone this year...you have no offense and no DB's....Rex will be jettisoned after the losing season, and then, and only then, will Woody let Idzik hire a guy who'll get the "green" (BWAHAHA) light to rebuild the lowly, sadly laughable 45 year running joke known as the NY Jets....

Now that's football knowledge...you've had so many cats you should be a cat  gynecologist

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Philskiw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I realize he's in Arizona, but I thought he played pretty good for Oakland while he was there. He gave them some stability their they didnt have since Gannon. They had Palmer, then a year of Pryor,McGloin and Flynn..Now, theyre going with Schaub.

Should have just kept Palmer.

[/QUOTE]

Palmer is an interception machine. Him and geno should room together. Shaub is worth a late rounded dependent on what he's paid. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

The Texans were going to cut him, no doubt about it.

Why in God's green earth would anyone trade for a player that would have been cut and also take on that contract???

I don't get it.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapi61. Show BigPapi61's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Case Keenum, TJ Yates, and newly signed R. Fitzpatrick

Not sure how that effects their 1st round pick. I've heard in local Houston media OB is big on Bortles.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxcodyfxx. Show xxcodyfxx's posts

In response to BigPapi61's comment:

[QUOTE]

Case Keenum, TJ Yates, and newly signed R. Fitzpatrick

Not sure how that effects their 1st round pick. I've heard in local Houston media OB is big on Bortles.

[/QUOTE]

Blake is a lock for number 1. Has to be!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Wow, and the other thread is busting on Idzik? What does a 4 win team need a QB making $14m, $17m and $17m against the cap for. To win 6 or maybe 7 games? They could do that with Mallett at QB for $700k and find out of he is a player in this league or not...

why not wait for SchaubDraft to be released and sign him to a reasonable number? 

What a poorly run team the Raiders are....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

The Oakland Raiders....where NFL veterans go to retire.

Sections
Shortcuts