QB Tom Brady's broad shoulders have to carry an aging defense. (Clayton)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctpat. Show ctpat's posts

QB Tom Brady's broad shoulders have to carry an aging defense. (Clayton)

This is from espn's power ratings where they have the pats #2. I have no problem with the ranking. However, what "aging defense" are they talking about? Other than springs who is old on this d?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joshkp55. Show joshkp55's posts

Re: QB Tom Brady's broad shoulders have to carry an aging defense. (Clayton)

ya i saw this earlier and i dont get how our d is old at all, all the old guys just left i mean adalius is 32 and springs is old but everyone else seems to be 28 or under. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NE-decade-of-my-dreams. Show NE-decade-of-my-dreams's posts

Clayton has no clue what he is talking about. Based on his predictions, the NFL pecking order is going to be exactly the same as it was last year. All the strong teams still strong, all the weak teams still weak.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

I posted something similar under "Is Clayton retarded?" Guess that's a no-no.