qf

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Zeoli42. Show Zeoli42's posts

qf

ewfwef

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheCommittee. Show TheCommittee's posts

Re: Making a Move (day 1)

The problem with trading Wilfork is that we have nobody that can fill his place. The man demands a double-team on every play, and is a huge presence against the run. If we let him go, who's going to fill his place? Myron Pryor? Ron Brace? the nose tackle is the keystone of the entire 3-4 defense. It would be like trying to build a skyscraper without building the first floor.

If the Pats do trade Wilfork, finding a suitible (and sizeable) replacement becomes paramount, which is why so many people are talking about Terrence Cody from Alabama, who weighs in at a whopping 370 lbs. Also, the only person I could see the Pats trading up to get is Rolando McClain, the ILB from Alabama.

I do like the idea of trading for Boldin, though. The question there is how much money he's going to want, as he's made it very clear that he wants a new contract.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Zeoli42. Show Zeoli42's posts

Re: qf

i agree i made a new post if u would like to keep the conversation going on with a pole

Sections
Shortcuts