Question About Patriots Tickets

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Question About Patriots Tickets

I was wondering if anyone knows the best way to purchase a pair of Patriots tickets. I'm looking for a pair for the Oct. 26th game against the Bears. I have been to games at Fenway Park and TD Garden many times but have never been to Gillette Stadium for Pats game. I live in Canada real close to Buffalo so I usually catch the Pats every year at the Ralph and have also seen them in Detroit but Im really dying to see them in the friendly confines of Gillette. Stub Hubs prices are ridiculous, cheapest seats are 250.00 each and that's at the top and many tickets are in the 400-600 range, how can anybody afford that ? Was wondering if any seasons tickets holders on here would be willing to sell me a pair for that game or if anyone has any suggestions on how I can get them at a reasonable price. Thanks in advance !

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Re: Question About Patriots Tickets

I would call the stadium ticket office no extra charges pick up. Tickets right at the game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to jpBsSoxFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I was wondering if anyone knows the best way to purchase a pair of Patriots tickets. I'm looking for a pair for the Oct. 26th game against the Bears. I have been to games at Fenway Park and TD Garden many times but have never been to Gillette Stadium for Pats game. I live in Canada real close to Buffalo so I usually catch the Pats every year at the Ralph and have also seen them in Detroit but Im really dying to see them in the friendly confines of Gillette. Stub Hubs prices are ridiculous, cheapest seats are 250.00 each and that's at the top and many tickets are in the 400-600 range, how can anybody afford that ? Was wondering if any seasons tickets holders on here would be willing to sell me a pair for that game or if anyone has any suggestions on how I can get them at a reasonable price. Thanks in advance !

[/QUOTE]

Just get standing only for $75. You can walk around a bit and see the game from multiple vantage points, even if the section is behind the end zone.  

Do that or wait a bit longer.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

The price diff from what you pay to see them in Buffalo vs. what you pay to see them in Foxboro is the real shocker never mind the add on fee from stub hub. Gillette is one of the most expensive venues in the NFL>

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Just get standing only for $75. You can walk around a bit and see the game from multiple vantage points, even if the section is behind the end zone.  

Do that or wait a bit longer.

[/QUOTE]

That might be fine if you go alone, which I am sure you do.

Bite the bullet and and slap down $250 per ticket.  Try vivid seats, some lower level endzones for $238 each.  Can't you buy from the Patriots web site in July? 

[/QUOTE]

I am going to try that but I heard they only put a limited amount of tickets on sale and they are very difficult to get.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Left you a private message, JP. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Seastixholdersince1971. Show Seastixholdersince1971's posts

I got 2… let me know