Question about preseason ticket?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

Re: Question about preseason ticket?

In Response to Question about preseason ticket?:
    [QUOTE]Ok, I'm hoping someone on here can help me.  I bought some preseason tickets from stubhub for the Bengals/ Pats game on 8/20.  Is there any season ticket holders who have also gotten their tickets to this game?  The reason I ask is becasue I recieved the tickets and they look fake.  They are all yellow with no logo at all, and I've never seen them this way. Can someone confirm that these are real tickets so I dont wait until gameday to be dissapointed.  Thanks 
    Posted by STILLBALLIN[/QUOTE]

you should be fine. ive gotten some sketchy tickets from craigslist etc but never had a problem getting in. i think different services will print different tickets in some cases

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

So, what kind of premium do you pay on a ticket from StubHub?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from critterc83. Show critterc83's posts

stubhub is a pretty trustworthy site.  also, are they standing room? when i bought standing room tickets they were the same way except pink instead of yellow

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kman2004. Show kman2004's posts

Just a little advice for you, I have been a season ticket holder since 1991 and preseason tickets can be had very cheap. If season ticket holders can't make the game and need to sell we are lucky to get half of what we paid. My seats are 6 rows from the field and I would have sold some of my preseason tickets to you for a reduced cost.

Next time, your better off waiting or posting on Craig’s list that your looking for tickets. You'll pretty much get your pick of liter at a reduced cost.

7. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts