Question for all

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

Question for all

Does anyone know a site that has the total number of missed games or snaps by starters (opening day or otherwise), per team,  due to injury?

There used to be a site that tracked it. I know in years past the Pats led that category a couple of times and still had good seasons. 

I was wondering if they were leading it or near the top again this season? I can't find anything.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

Re: Question for all

beeg.com

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Low-FB-IQ's comment:

Does anyone know a site that has the total number of missed games or snaps by starters (opening day or otherwise), per team,  due to injury?

There used to be a site that tracked it. I know in years past the Pats led that category a couple of times and still had good seasons. 

I was wondering if they were leading it or near the top again this season? I can't find anything.

best one for all sports:

http://www.mangameslost.com/

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

mangamelost? Isn't that the NY Giants theme for the year?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to HeygangLH's comment:

Yes I do- You go to WWW. Excusemakersforpatsfans.com-You will have plenty of company since there are 31 other teams in the NFL that are experiencing injuries. it's just not the pats!

Laughing

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

best one for all sports:

http://www.mangameslost.com/

That is close but not really what I was looking for. Thanks for sharing though.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Yes I do- You go to WWW. Excusemakersforpatsfans.com-You will have plenty of company since there are 31 other teams in the NFL that are experiencing injuries. it's just not the pats!

give me a team who has lost 3 pro bowlers (mayo, wilfork, gronk) and 2 other borderline pro bowlers (kelly, vollmer) name me a team that has lsot the three anchors on D and #1 target on O and a lineman.. and we'll discuss

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmasschilly. Show wmasschilly's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

give me a team who has lost 3 pro bowlers (mayo, wilfork, gronk) and 2 other borderline pro bowlers (kelly, vollmer) name me a team that has lsot the three anchors on D and #1 target on O and a lineman.. and we'll discuss

Pay no attention to that bone brain Joe,  he  can't get no satisfaction  from his own team so he  has  to come here to try and compensate---besides why would Pats fans need to make excuses for the #2 seed in the conference 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Footballexpert45. Show Footballexpert45's posts

I have absolutely no idea!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

http://wp.advancednflstats.com

On this page .... http://www.advancednflstats.com/search/label/player%20analysis?max-results=100
    ...on the right a list of "other great sites", some unheard of but interesting stuff.

Thanks for being a 'good sport' here, you're appreciated LFIQ

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to wmasschilly's comment:

Pay no attention to that bone brain Joe,  he  can't get no satisfaction  from his own team so he  has  to come here to try and compensate---besides why would Pats fans need to make excuses for the #2 seed in the conference 

Pats ARE 2 seed?? I havent seen where they are even in playoffs yet.....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

I can see how any Jets fan gets down on us Pats fans, since they lost Sanchez for the year.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmasschilly. Show wmasschilly's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:

Power of Positive thinking CC!! As of now--yes they ARE! 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

I have them losing to Ravens and beating Bills - potentially meaning Pats, Colts, and Cincy finish at 11-5. Which makes Pats 4th seed in that scenario...Going to be interesting 2 weeks

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

I have them losing to Ravens and beating Bills - potentially meaning Pats, Colts, and Cincy finish at 11-5. Which makes Pats 4th seed in that scenario...Going to be interesting 2 weeks

so much for being positive

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:

You have them winning in Baltimore then??

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

I would love for them to win in Baltimore.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

As all Pats fans would....but realist in me has the 3-4 road Pats dropping this one as its a playoff game for Baltimore.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Which has hurt Pats worse ...  INjuries or officiating...?   consistent officiating would have produced at least 2 more wins...    Weird season for sure... but it's not over.  So let's just see if McD ,BB and Brady can put it all together next week...  Huge game.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Why do you care? Looking to set up some excuses for wasting another year of Brady's career?  How abou this... planning on a old fat NT to make it through another season with no decent backup=bad GM.  Swapping out the entire receiving corps in a single season=bad GM.  Pats fans love to brag about the incredible depth that the GM has built then cry about how much harder they have it with the injuries becasue the players they have lost are sooooo much better than hurt players on other teams.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

no self control.........the ultimate compliment Meadowland...the Pats are in your head....you just have to continue coming on this board to comment about the Pats. Hoping something bad happens. Thank you for your support of the forum and our team.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

As all Pats fans would....but realist in me has the 3-4 road Pats dropping this one as its a playoff game for Baltimore.

Pats are in every game.  The realist in me says they can win this one.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:

Which has hurt Pats worse ...  INjuries or officiating...?   consistent officiating would have produced at least 2 more wins...    Weird season for sure... but it's not over.  So let's just see if McD ,BB and Brady can put it all together next week...  Huge game.

Waaaaaaaa!  Still refusing to account for the games that refs helped win?  Did you miss the Browns game?  How about the Saints game?  Maybe you missed the Atlanta game?  Sadly, I'm sure you are blaming Belichicks ignorance of the rules in the Jets game on the refs.  Typical Pats fan.  Sad & pathetic.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts