QUESTION FOR JBOLT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Re: QUESTION FOR JBOLT

In Response to Re: QUESTION FOR JBOLT:
    In Response to Re: QUESTION FOR JBOLT :  I disagree. The Chargers are playing the best football in the NFL. Who is playing better?
    Posted by jbolted

This question is unanswerable until the Playoffs. You guys should have whooped up on your opponents for the last 5 or 6 games. KC,Oak,Giants,Phi, Denver and KC again. These teams are all playing quite poorly as of late. It's good that you won these game but you should of. Nobody's saying the Chargers $uckk but it's impossible to prove what your saying until they face the Meat of the AFC in the Playoffs.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernpat. Show southernpat's posts

In Response to Re: QUESTION FOR JBOLT :  I disagree. The Chargers are playing the best football in the NFL. Who is playing better?
    Posted by jbolted

Okay, one more time.  Chargers are 8-3, Vikings are 10-1, Saints are 10-0 and Colts are 11-0.  They have to be considered playing the best ball at this point until somebody defeats them in the playoffs or otherwise.  Your team is a middle of the pack team like several others.  Get real, will you?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Because I enjoy watching the Colbert Report and talking football, I decided to create my Chargers' Super Bowl hopes THREATDOWN:
    (5) Dallas / Cincinatti - one or both could ruin the Chargers' chances at home field advantage.  I'm particularly interested in seeing how both teams perform against each other in Dallas.  I think the Bengals are tougher, but I also think playing them at home will help the Chargers.
    (4) LaDainian Tomlinson - Will he disappear in the playoffs again?
    (3) Home field advantage - They can win in Indy (even the RCA dome against both the refs and the Colts), but can they win in the cold against the Pats or the Bengals if they have to... The best solution for them would be to win the #2 seed
    (2) Norv Turner - Yes, we know he's a smart X's and O's guy and can teach a QB how to play.  Can he coach in the clutch, though?  And can he keep the team focused?
    (1) Their own egos - For a team that admitted they got caught up in their own hype, and are yet again a chic pick to go to the Super Bowl, can they finally get it done despite themselves?  Or will they drown in the waves of entitlement again?

We'll see.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

The Chargers are hot right now.  I'll go back to what I've said before on this board.  This year is going to be one tough sob to make it to the big dance.  There seems to be more teams playing very good than usual.  Barring an upset, this year's SB is going to be a good one. Bolt, I have to hand it to you.  I still have your preseason quote saved, and it went from totally laughable to remotely possible overnight. Your quote: Slice it any way you want, this years Chargers will be better and have greater postseason success again than this years Patriots.
    Posted by carawaydj

regards and good luck tonight on the bayou

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

For me the question is why haven't they played well to start the season this year and last?

I remember the Pats Chargers playoff game (2006 I think) when the Bolts were one of the most dominating teams I had seen in a long time.  The Bolts dominated the whole game but ended up losing because of some stupid mistakes.  There roster was so young I thought the Chargers would be a force in the NFL for years.  In that division there is plenty of oppurtunity, but they keep having these games where you wonder who is this team?

Would you agree and what do you think is the reason behind the chargers inconsistent play to start the season?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

For me the question is why haven't they played well to start the season this year and last? I remember the Pats Chargers playoff game (2006 I think) when the Bolts were one of the most dominating teams I had seen in a long time.  The Bolts dominated the whole game but ended up losing because of some stupid mistakes.  There roster was so young I thought the Chargers would be a force in the NFL for years.  In that division there is plenty of oppurtunity, but they keep having these games where you wonder who is this team? Would you agree and what do you think is the reason behind the chargers inconsistent play to start the season?
    Posted by shenanigan

This year, a multitude of injuries. 5 starters out. They still have some now, but, not to that degree.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Posted by jbolted

It depends on the team you are playing. The Bolts are better now than earlier in trhe season, but they will fold.

Saints are playing better, Colts are playing better, Vikings, Titans, Ravens, all played better this week and they each played a tougher team ..

You played the rocketship the Chiefs.....pls. I am happy for you and your love of your team, but tell it on your site..... Here the Patriots are the best team in football....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

FYI, I've got San Diego, New Orleans and Indianapolis all bunched together on my power rating spreadsheet at 11.4, 11.5 and 11.7 victories out of 16, respectively as of 7:30 pm Sunday.

My JBolt question is, do you feel at all guilty about San Diego running up the score on Kansas City?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALLDAWAYPATS. Show ALLDAWAYPATS's posts

FYI, I've got San Diego, New Orleans and Indianapolis all bunched together on my power rating spreadsheet at 11.4, 11.5 and 11.7 victories out of 16, respectively as of 7:30 pm Sunday. My JBolt question is, do you feel at all guilty about San Diego running up the score on Kansas City?
    Posted by Paul_K

Only the Patriots run up the score.  All of the other teams are allowed to score as many points as they want without question.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

In Response to Re: QUESTION FOR JBOLT : Only the Patriots run up the score.  All of the other teams are allowed to score as many points as they want without question.
    Posted by ALLDAWAYPATS

But that is the fun of being the Patriots, we don't care. We know who we are and we know all other teams know who we are. Saints are more afraid right now than they have been all year...count on it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

FYI, I've got San Diego, New Orleans and Indianapolis all bunched together on my power rating spreadsheet at 11.4, 11.5 and 11.7 victories out of 16, respectively as of 7:30 pm Sunday. My JBolt question is, do you feel at all guilty about San Diego running up the score on Kansas City?
    Posted by Paul_K

In a word, no

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wasecl. Show wasecl's posts

In Response to Re: QUESTION FOR JBOLT : But that is the fun of being the Patriots, we don't care. We know who we are and we know all other teams know who we are. Saints are more afraid right now than they have been all year...count on it.
    Posted by gmbill

You pegged it gmbill. What will happen next week at Miami?

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

gmbill.  I am a colts pusher.  I am a fan.  That makes me no different than you.  
    Posted by underdoggg

It isn't that you are a fan. It is even that you are a fan of another team. It wouldn't even be an issue if you were here actually doing what you claim you are doing - talking legitimate issues. The fact is that you are a fan of another team trolling on this board. 

Pats fans posting here aren't trolling. There is a big difference.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: QUESTION FOR JBOLT : It isn't that you are a fan. It is even that you are a fan of another team. It wouldn't even be an issue if you were here actually doing what you claim you are doing - talking legitimate issues. The fact is that you are a fan of another team trolling on this board.  Pats fans posting here aren't trolling. There is a big difference.
    Posted by EnochRoot

Who, exactly, do you think you are?  Are you the board police?  

Mr. grammar, spelling, fact stickler, I suggest you work on your proofreading acumen before worrying about me.  I figured you'd want to know since you spend so much time calling out the mistakes of others. 

Anyway, if you have an issue with me, I recommend the ignore button that is at your fingertips. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

In Response to Re: QUESTION FOR JBOLT : You pegged it gmbill. What will happen next week at Miami?
    Posted by wasecl

After last night, next week at Miami will be a great game...we are pissed off and it is Miami, a tough team @ Home

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: QUESTION FOR JBOLT : Who, exactly, do you think you are?  Are you the board police?   Mr. grammar, spelling, fact stickler, I suggest you work on your proofreading acumen before worrying about me.  I figured you'd want to know since you spend so much time calling out the mistakes of others.  Anyway, if you have an issue with me, I recommend the ignore button that is at your fingertips. 
    Posted by underdoggg

You don't like being called out on what you do, don't do it. Otherwise, learn to live with being called out. 

Simple.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I think the biggest problem SD has had is their Offensive Coordinator  ... I mean Head Coach.  Norv is a loser, plain and simple.  What a huge waste of awesome talent SD fans have had to endure for years.  Sad, really.  Of course, kind of payback to the Spanos for ditching Marty.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

I think the biggest problem SD has had is their Offensive Coordinator  ... I mean Head Coach.  Norv is a loser, plain and simple.  What a huge waste of awesome talent SD fans have had to endure for years.  Sad, really.  Of course, kind of payback to the Spanos for ditching Marty.
    Posted by Davedsone

I think their biggest problem has been Spanos.

They assembled a lot of talent and frittered it away with bad decision after bad decision. Let's stipulate that firing Schott was the right thing to do for the organization. They actually waited until the decent head coaching prospects were already signed before they acted on the decision, if I remember. No telling when they made the decision, but the timing of acting on it was horrible.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: QUESTION FOR JBOLT : You don't like being called out on what you do, don't do it. Otherwise, learn to live with being called out.  Simple.
    Posted by EnochRoot

No, I have no problem being called out by those how don't project a snotty elitist attitude like you.  You act like you are Jesus on this board.  Just want to make sure you know that you are not.  Reality doesn't get through that thick skull of yours very well.

Sections
Shortcuts