Question For the Board

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Re: Question For the Board

I get along with everybody. I have NO problem with TFB 12. or anybody else.. He is a fan just like you Rusty. Everyone's opinion is cool with me.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

I wish people would keep their personal conflicts in private messages so I could talk about football. I stopped coming to this board because of the bickering that NOBODY cares about. Sucks to see its gotten worse

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

LMAO!!!!

Remember the thread someone started a while back taking me up on my offer to have the forum vote you or me out of here?  It was a landslide!  You were voted out of here, I received only 2 votes from your other accounts.  And you are still here!

Tears!!

Be a Fan!  But don't be a Homer Fan!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Yes.

Unlike yourself, he's not a liar.

Question: How can you tell when Rusty's lying?

Answer: He typed something.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Ya for TFB12 to stay and rusty to go for good. Rusty been attacking posters for years new ones old ones etc every time they don't agree with him , so time to go rusty take a hike!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:

In case some of you don't know his backstory, he claims he came to be a PAts fan because of Bill Belichick and his tenure with the Browns as head coach, and because his dad was a big Browns fan.  So, when BB was hired by the Pats in 2000, TFB12 apparently dropped whoever he was rooting for from 1996-1999 when BB did not hold a head coaching position anywhere, and all of a sudden became a Pats fan at that time.

So, yay or nay?

Rusty is in meltdown mode today, instead of out on the town on a friday night he is at home posting threads about me!  He is obsessed with me. He is obsessed with Rkarp who has him on ignore yet continues to stalk him and talk about him.  He is obsessed with pcmIV now to because of the other day.

Tears!

BTW, you know your story about me is inaccurate, shocker!  What do we expect from a liar like you though! You would think after I have told you approx 25 times now, you would get it right, but no... you still try and make it fit your agenda!!

The Pats played in your backyard last season and you made up a big lie for not going and supporting them.  What type of fan are you when you won't even go and support your team when playing in your backyard.

Can you please show us one of your old ticket stubs you saved when you went to the Pats game. I bet it was the only Pats game you ever been to.  Show us the picture of the ticket again... you know the one that looks like it was crumbled up in your pocket and went through the washing machine.  LOL!  That was an epic picture you posted on here/

You are a pathological liar, you know you only went to 1 Patriots game in your whole life.  Your uncle with the bleacher seats never took you, you were at home playing with your dolls.

I leave work in about 10 minutes and have a full night planed with me and the family and friends and their family.  Enjoy posting about me and eating that wonderful TV dinner tonight.  What are you having... the Hungry Man fried chicken?  LMAO!

Rusty, you are a total loser!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from m. a. pat. Show m. a. pat's posts

Do you believe his story with how he came to be a Pats fan?  Just give a simple "yes" or "no" answer and I'll run a tally when the thread has run its course.

Who cares how he became a fan?

As for TFB12's poll: yay for him to stay / yay for you to go.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Yes.

Unlike yourself, he's not a liar.

Question: How can you tell when Rusty's lying?

Answer: He typed something.

Good to see you back, Babe.  You playing in our Fantasy Football league this season?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Poor Rusty....

Be a Fan!  But don't be a Homer Fan!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

In case some of you don't know his backstory, he claims he came to be a PAts fan because of Bill Belichick and his tenure with the Browns as head coach, and because his dad was a big Browns fan.  So, when BB was hired by the Pats in 2000, TFB12 apparently dropped whoever he was rooting for from 1996-1999 when BB did not hold a head coaching position anywhere, and all of a sudden became a Pats fan at that time.

So, yay or nay?

Rusty is in meltdown mode today, instead of out on the town on a friday night he is at home posting threads about me!  He is obsessed with me. He is obsessed with Rkarp who has him on ignore yet continues to stalk him and talk about him.  He is obsessed with pcmIV now to because of the other day.

Tears!

BTW, you know your story about me is inaccurate, shocker!  What do we expect from a liar like you though! You would think after I have told you approx 25 times now, you would get it right, but no... you still try and make it fit your agenda!!

The Pats played in your backyard last season and you made up a big lie for not going and supporting them.  What type of fan are you when you won't even go and support your team when playing in your backyard.

Can you please show us one of your old ticket stubs you saved when you went to the Pats game. I bet it was the only Pats game you ever been to.  Show us the picture of the ticket again... you know the one that looks like it was crumbled up in your pocket and went through the washing machine.  LOL!  That was an epic picture you posted on here/

You are a pathological liar, you know you only went to 1 Patriots game in your whole life.  Your uncle with the bleacher seats never took you, you were at home playing with your dolls.

I leave work in about 10 minutes and have a full night planed with me and the family and friends and their family.  Enjoy posting about me and eating that wonderful TV dinner tonight.  What are you having... the Hungry Man fried chicken?  LMAO!

Rusty, you are a total loser!!

That hungry man chicken TV dinner mystery meat isn't that bad.. Lol. It's good in a pinch or drunk.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

The poll TFB = stays .

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

So, only Babe so far believes TFB12s fake, awkward and lie of a back story.  Not surprising. He also believes an invisible man floats around in the sky and judges you on earth to see if you're worthy of floating up there with him when you die.

lmao

Rusty in desperation mode now. 

Hahaha!  What a loser!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

27 bucks is high for a ticket lol and you say how much money you make and really think 27 bucks is high what a joke. I would drop 100 easily for a Metallica ticket cause my favorite band but you think 27 is high to see one of yours?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

Yes vote from me on TFB's story.

On TFB's poll on whether Rusty should leave or not - I think the answer is obvious - I would prefer that Rusty leave.

"Two men enter, one man leave!"

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

I normally don't think this is cool to do, but since we're dealing with a confirmed troll in TFB12, I wanted to put this to a poll...he has pretty much singlehandedly destroyed the board this week with Bustchise working alongside him.

I am not sure why anyone would stand behind his behavior in conjunction with the other trolls, mainly Bustchise (who posts under a myriad of names with differing personalities he created for each name).

So on to the poll:

Do you believe his story with how he came to be a Pats fan?  Just give a simple "yes" or "no" answer and I'll run a tally when the thread has run its course.

So, yay or nay?

I think you should call the FBI and have them investigate this. This is a very serious matter!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from m. a. pat. Show m. a. pat's posts

In response to Homecheese's comment:

I normally don't think this is cool to do, but since we're dealing with a confirmed troll in TFB12, I wanted to put this to a poll...he has pretty much singlehandedly destroyed the board this week with Bustchise working alongside him.

I am not sure why anyone would stand behind his behavior in conjunction with the other trolls, mainly Bustchise (who posts under a myriad of names with differing personalities he created for each name).

So on to the poll:

So, yay or nay?

I think you should call the FBI and have them investigate this. This is a very serious matter!

LOL!!!!!! He's obsessed with other posters' personal lives. Very creepy!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to Homecheese's comment:

lmao......too funny. It's hilarious that the original poster embarrasses himself with absolutely no help from anyone else. Absolutely sounds desperate.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from m. a. pat. Show m. a. pat's posts

I don't picture you as being cool or normal. Yay or nay?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Not choosing sides in this one. Let's talk football!!

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Rusty, if you hate TFB so much, ignore him. This is as bad as those who start threads about you or always follow you around just to reply and insult you. I still think you and TFB need to meet in real life and have a beer. That's the only reality tv I would watch.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Do I believe the story? sure. I don't really like it though. Generally I would hate idea random fans of other teams just switching here to switch here but TFB is a solid poster here and knows his football. I've certainly had my disagreements with him and I've also agreed with him many times before too, but in the end we are all Patriot fans which is what matters.

Maybe you and TFB should just ignore eachother and stop baiting one another constantly or how bout this... squash your differences for the season! save it for the off season when half the board leaves! no personal attacks until offseason

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats' comment:

Rusty, if you hate TFB so much, ignore him. This is as bad as those who start threads about you or always follow you around just to reply and insult you. I still think you and TFB need to meet in real life and have a beer. That's the only reality tv I would watch.

other myths that Rusty has you believing.

1) I don't think I've read anything from any poster that would suggest that they hate Rusty.

2) I'm pretty sure that most of us don't "follow" him around merely to insult him. He's everywhere, even when placed on ignore because people don't care to edit their responses and end up reposting prior quotes.

3) that there are a numerous jet and colt "trolls" in this forum

4) the existence of bustchise

5) it was all brady's fault and none of BBs fault

6) people conspire or gang up on Rusty

and, nope, I would not even consider watching Rusty and TFB having a beer together...lol

Sections
Shortcuts