Question For the Board

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SnarkPatrol. Show SnarkPatrol's posts

Re: Question For the Board

Does anyone else see the creepy similarities between the OP and Hannibal Lecter in Silence of the Lambs?

He's constantly probing for personal information and displaying psychopathic behavior ....

"You use Evyan skin cream. And sometimes you wear L'Air du Temps."

"And that accent you've tried so desperately to shed: pure West Virginia."

"What is your worst memory of childhood?  Tell me about it and don't lie, or I'll know."

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:

Hmm using a message board for attention like you?

How do you know he's a neglectful father? Do you spy on him have video of this what proof?

Well, I question whether his story of being one is even true. This guy used to only post photoshops and not comment here. Maybe you're new so you don't remember, but it's true.

He'd only "thanks" and rattle off a couple of other lines in threads when people would compliment him on them, and they are funny.

So, everyone probably thought he was a teenager. I know NO adult past, present or future, that entertains themself to that degree with such a thing. It's slightly disturbing.

Then, when BB walked from Welkie he exploded and became incredibly vocal here, starting to be led by the anti-BB guild.

He also said he posted while at his kid's practice which either shows horrendous parenting skills not engaged in the child's engagement at the practice, or again he did that to cover up something, where he was not at a practice at all because he's not a parent.

As for the creepy Welker/Brady obsession he has, others have it too:

PatsEng did the same thing. They went from completely levelheaded and normal fans to showing their true colors, which apparently is a childish, googly eyed love for Tom Brady and Welker, almost exclusively.

Since then, they've completely run amuck here trolling and bashing BB acting like he personally needs to deliver them a SB ring to their front doors.

So, when TFB12 told us all this crap about how he became a fan here, which is clearly a lie by the way, one has to question how he can be a father of multiple children and apparently married, spending all his time on weekends here posting.

I mean, look at the amount of posts alone in this thread. He's responded to almost every person with extra "LOLs!" and exclamation points. I mean, this person has kids?  Umm, I don't think so.

I think he lied about being a father and married and all that because he thinks it gives him some kind of a superiority, as strange as that seems.   But, then again, he's clearly a very strange individual, too.

Keep in mind what his fake back story is, though. That's the key.  He clearly said he came in 2000 because he didn't want to be labaled a bandwagoner from the 2001 SB title season.

It would have been more believable if he told us WHEN he came to our fanbase instead of completely lying about it.

It's very likely at the beginning or during the 2007 when it appeared they'd go 19-0.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to SnarkPatrol's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Does anyone else see the creepy similarities between the OP and Hannibal Lecter in Silence of the Lambs?

He's constantly probing for personal information and displaying psychopathic behavior ....

"You use Evyan skin cream. And sometimes you wear L'Air du Temps."

"And that accent you've tried so desperately to shed: pure West Virginia."

"What is your worst memory of childhood?  Tell me about it and don't lie, or I'll know."

[/QUOTE]

How am I probing? I don't ask anyone for anything, Bustchise.  It is offered up voluntarily. How ironic for you to use your 76th open  board name to ask that question, too.

Pee your pants funny, Busty.

lmao

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SnarkPatrol. Show SnarkPatrol's posts

"It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again."

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

"It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again."

[/QUOTE]

You would know, Busty! bahwaha

What's for dinner tonight in the basement? Mommy whipping up something tasty??

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Do I believe the story? sure. I don't really like it though. Generally I would hate idea random fans of other teams just switching here to switch here but TFB is a solid poster here and knows his football. I've certainly had my disagreements with him and I've also agreed with him many times before too, but in the end we are all Patriot fans which is what matters.

Maybe you and TFB should just ignore eachother and stop baiting one another constantly or how bout this... squash your differences for the season! save it for the off season when half the board leaves! no personal attacks until offseason

[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry you don't like my story of how I became a fan, Joe, but you have probably only been reading Rusty's version of it.  Doesn't matter.  I'm a die hard Pats fan, my whole family is!  We watch all the games together every week.  Rusty likes to claim I started being a Pats fan in 2007, nope!  No chance, I was a Pats fan long before that.. before they won a SB. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to m. a. pat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

27 bucks is high for a ticket lol and you say how much money you make and really think 27 bucks is high what a joke. I would drop 100 easily for a Metallica ticket cause my favorite band but you think 27 is high to see one of yours?

[/QUOTE]

$27 is a lot of $$$ if you collect cans for a living.

[/QUOTE]

Could not stop laughing when I read this one!  This comment is hilarious!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

A pan handler makes more in a day then 27 bucks.

[/QUOTE]

LMAO!!  More hilarity!! 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

A pan handler makes more in a day then 27 bucks.

[/QUOTE]

Maybe a good looking pan handler. I don't think Doug fits that description.

[/QUOTE]

Hahahahahahahaha!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to NOISE's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rusty you lose!

TFB12 wins again!

we all much love for tfb12 man, so get a life and move on.

go pats!

[/QUOTE]

Thanks, dude!  Always good to see comments from NOISE!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Do I believe the story? sure. I don't really like it though. Generally I would hate idea random fans of other teams just switching here to switch here but TFB is a solid poster here and knows his football. I've certainly had my disagreements with him and I've also agreed with him many times before too, but in the end we are all Patriot fans which is what matters.

Maybe you and TFB should just ignore eachother and stop baiting one another constantly or how bout this... squash your differences for the season! save it for the off season when half the board leaves! no personal attacks until offseason

[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry you don't like my story of how I became a fan, Joe, but you have probably only been reading Rusty's version of it.  Doesn't matter.  I'm a die hard Pats fan, my whole family is!  We watch all the games together every week.  Rusty likes to claim I started being a Pats fan in 2007, nope!  No chance, I was a Pats fan long before that.. before they won a SB. 

[/QUOTE]

Talk about comical. Your imaginary family are all super fans since 2007?! Super duper! How cute!

2000 was "long before" 2001 and the SB season, huh?

Care to lie anymore here as you dig yourself a deeper hole?

I feel sorry for the nicer posters here who believe your fake backstory.  Feel free to tell us the timeline again, though.  Maybe they need a refresher so they can see just how fake it is?

bawhaha

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Section136's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rusty, if you hate TFB so much, ignore him. This is as bad as those who start threads about you or always follow you around just to reply and insult you. I still think you and TFB need to meet in real life and have a beer. That's the only reality tv I would watch.

[/QUOTE]

I'd pick up the tab!

[/QUOTE]

That's okay, I will pick up the tab, Rusty has a problem with a $27 concert ticket!  LMAO!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to NOISE's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rusty you lose!

TFB12 wins again!

we all much love for tfb12 man, so get a life and move on.

go pats!

[/QUOTE]

Thanks, dude!  Always good to see comments from NOISE!!

[/QUOTE]

^^LOL

See, folks? More interested in making "friends" he'll never meet as he sits locked in a room somewhere in the greater Oakland area. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

27 bucks is high for a ticket lol and you say how much money you make and really think 27 bucks is high what a joke. I would drop 100 easily for a Metallica ticket cause my favorite band but you think 27 is high to see one of yours?

[/QUOTE]

I seen Metallica 3 times...back in the day.  Great shows, nothing like Creeping Death live.  I just spent $800 for 4 tickets (section 240 Row1 seats 1,2,5+6) and took my wife and 2 girls to Tuesdays One Direction / 5 seconds of Summer show at Metlife Stadium.

5 seconds of Summer was pretty good.  They remind me of Blink 182.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, family of 4 to a concert is expensive, well family of 4 anywhere like that (concert, sporting event) can be expensive.  When all said and done it cost us well over $500 for 4 to a Maroon 5 concert a while backg ago, but that was a bargin, it cost about $600 for 2 to attend the Justin Bieber concert, my daughter is a huge fan.... and no, me and my son didn't go to that one, lol!! 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

Would you spot Doug some $$$ so he can see better bands?

[/QUOTE]

LOL!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Always a pleasure to back you up against the evil twerp. Not going for FF this year.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks Babe!  Sorry to hear you won't be joining us in Fantasy Football this season.  No changing your mind??

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Pitiful.

TFB12 is a real fan of the Pats.

Rusty didn't go see the Pats last year when they were in Carolina.

Who's the real fan?

This thread is a beacon of misery that shows why there is so little action here on the Pats side.  With Rusty's posts being limited on a daily basis, the forum has really slowed down.  Why?  Normal people have no interest in a thread filled with posts from third grade posts.

[/QUOTE]

Where have you been?  I have missed watching you own Rusty on here!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I bought 4 tickets to One Direction at Gillette the other night, I was supposed to go but I complained enough that my niece went in my place - now because I didn't go my wife decided to rent a limo because she wasn't going to drive the kids and my niece - so I figure the whole thing cost me...$600? Maybe $700 with t-shirts. They were getting 40 bucks for t shirts! 40! It actually looked like a great show and props to you for going. I took my kids to see Paramore and The Fall Out Boys in June and that was bad enough, although Paramore was much much better than I thought. Hayley Williams is a star.

My daughter showed me a video of one of the members from 5 seconds of summer...the kid went to a chalk board before going on at Gillette and started making fun of Belichick...saying if we can't win, we'll just cheat. What a little punk.

As for tfb12, I believe whatever his story is and I believe nothing rusty says because rusty is a pathological liar. 

[/QUOTE]

Hahaha, great story... I love how your wife decided to rent a limo when you said you weren't going!  OMG, that is exactly what a wife would do, totally relate to that!!  I busted up when I read that.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

If it's not completely obvious. let me fill you in.

YOU are the one nobody believes

YOU are the creep that needs to be put in your place

YOU are the confirmed troll

YOU are the one who has ruined this board

YOU are the one nobody likes

YOU need to leave!!!

Hope you find a better life elsewhere

Bub Bye

[/QUOTE]

BINGO!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

I've got it at 10-0.   Since this is a juvenile thread it's only appropriate that Little League Mercy Rules should apply.

Game Ova!

[/QUOTE]

Hahaha!  The Mercy Rule!!  Perfect!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Tfb is cool guy. Stupid thread. Let's talk football boys.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Not only are they $40 (I had to buy 3) there's only printing on one side.  Usually a concert shirt has all the dates on the back...not these they put them on the front.  Less printing = higher profit margin.  Don't forget $20 for the program. Total $140.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they are getting cheap on the shirts these days... and yep!!!  Always gotta get a program when they are selling them!!  CHA CHING!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

That's why he prefers outdoor concerts.

Fills his Grateful Dead hoodie pouch with Hefty trash bags and wanders around and collects empties from the bins.

[/QUOTE]

Out of the chair and ROFL!!!  Funny stuff!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

Hmm using a message board for attention like you?

How do you know he's a neglectful father? Do you spy on him have video of this what proof?

[/QUOTE]

Neglectful father?  OMG!  That is the funniest thing I have ever heard.  Anyone that knows me and my relationship with my family, especially my kids,  would laugh in your face at that comment!  So sorry you were a neglected child Rusty but I can absolutely guarantee you on my life that I am not at all like that.  Family is the most important part of my life.  Would not want it any other way!  So sorry you are a single, miserable guy that will never have a fmaily of you own.  You have missed out on the best part of life, imo!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't care if you don't believe it. We did.  See, I kind of know stuff.  I know people. lol

I also have been going to shows long enough to know who can sell out what venue, who can't and how a venue is run and know when a load of tickets will be given away for dirt cheap, or in this case for free.

I also saw the Crowes in Colorado for FREE. You know why? I was invited by their inner circle. Many were.  See, some people live life and have stories to tell.

Others like TFB12 get married at 22, start pushing out babies like idiots like it's 1955 and then miss opportunities to live life in their 20s and early 30s.  It's why he's so angry in here all the time. He regrets those decisions, so he comes here for an escape, locking himself in a room for hours on end ignoring his kids.

LOL

Grow up and get out there, kid.  Maybe someday you'll experience life and stop acting like a child all the time.

[/QUOTE]

This is just sad.  You have serious mental problems.

Sections
Shortcuts