Question For the Board

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Question For the Board

In response to soxrockursox's comment:

Lmao yep you know everything about nothing rusty! 

TFB12 doesn't come off as angry he's a happy family man.when you bring this up it you that sounds mad and jealous of him.

You are correct...I'm not angry one bit, I couldn't be happier!  As for Rusty, boy.. he does come across as a jealous, angry person, doesn't he.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Rusty is unglued!  Meltdown mode!!

Sorry Rusty, unlike you..... I have never lied about anything on here.  I don't care if this is a internet message board or not, I live my life the same way, regardless where I am at.  I don't lie outside here and don't lie here.  I'm the same person no matter where I am.  AND I have a feeling you are the same person here as you are outside of here.  A liar, low life P.O.S who isn't liked by anyone.  That's why you work from home.... Nobody can stand you!  With your mental disorder, I doubt you would be able to have a job if it wasn't for being able to work out of your home!!  We all know that is probably the case.  It's not like you can hide that fact anymore, nut bag! 

Be a Fan!  But don't be a Homer Fan!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Pitiful.

TFB12 is a real fan of the Pats.

Rusty didn't go see the Pats last year when they were in Carolina.

Who's the real fan?

This thread is a beacon of misery that shows why there is so little action here on the Pats side.  With Rusty's posts being limited on a daily basis, the forum has really slowed down.  Why?  Normal people have no interest in a thread filled with posts from third grade posts.

[/QUOTE]

Where have you been?  I have missed watching you own Rusty on here!

[/QUOTE]

I don't have much interest in what goes on in Patriotsland during the off season.  There are tons of players and they get discussed to death.  At the end of camp, it's the usual suspects with a couple of new faces.  

I'll just wait until September and see what it's looking like.

Plus, I have no interest in reading the drivel of the dope.  We have no one like that on the hockey side.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to HOTBLITZ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Tfb is cool guy. Stupid thread. Let's talk football boys.

[/QUOTE]

Are you witnessing this thread? He is laughing at stupid jokes and agreeing with trolls.

He is "cool"?  He represents nothing about being cool whatsoever. The guy got married in college for chrissakes, again if true.

Who does that?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to HOTBLITZ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Tfb is cool guy. Stupid thread. Let's talk football boys.

[/QUOTE]

Are you witnessing this thread? He is laughing at stupid jokes and agreeing with trolls.

He is "cool"?  He represents nothing about being cool whatsoever. The guy got married in college for chrissakes, again if true.

Who does that?

[/QUOTE]

TEARS!! 

This thread didn't turn out too well for you did it nutjob?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

Who does that?

LMAO

Another reason why you "lost" this thread from the original post. Again, you embarrassed yourself from the get go with zero help from "all the trolls" (I assume you are referring to literally almost everyone who posts in this forum) - sorta like everyone is Bustchise.....lol. Myth after myth, just busted every time.

You simply don't know when to quit, say you lost, or are wrong.

Most sane, normal posters would have admitted that they were wrong, don't respond anymore, and let it die on the vine. Nope, not you!! Cuz I guess you like being abused...lol.

Too funny!! Thanks for all the laughs you sad little boy, you.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

Umm, I almost feel sorry for you scrambling all insecure here feeling a need to respond to everything and anything.

Almost.

No way you are an adult with kids.  No way.  I am sure the people with kids here are watching this in horror and disgust watching your behavior with this meltdown of yours.

Someone should call social services.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealBustchise. Show TheRealBustchise's posts

[QUOTE]

Umm, I almost feel sorry for you scrambling all insecure here feeling a need to respond to everything and anything.

Almost.

No way you are an adult with kids.  No way.  I am sure the people with kids here are watching this in horror and disgust watching your behavior with this meltdown of yours.

[/QUOTE]

Your jealousy of patsie fans who are actually like and respected is beyond pathetic.  You are universally mocked while being caught in lie after lie.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

hey, tfb12..

Tell the board who you rooted for from 1996-1999.

We'd all like to hear what team you chose when the browns left and bb was not a head coach anywhere.

We're waiting:

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

Almost.

[/QUOTE]

What a sad attempt to save face!

Scrambling? Insecure? What are you talking about?  Every comment made me laugh, I like to respond to them.

Social services?  LMAO! 

Rusty..... "Um, hello Social Services... TFB12 is on the computer while his son is at football and the girls are out shopping for school clothes and school supplies.  I think you need to investigate him for child and spousal neglect!"

LMAO!  You are a sad, sad, jealous man!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

So according to rusty if you have a family with kids you got to be with them every waking hour out of the day or its neglect lol.Rusty did you ever think the kids have friends and don't want to be with their parents every minute of the day? Rusty were you a mama's boy who never let her out of your site or you start crying? 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealBustchise. Show TheRealBustchise's posts

hey, tfb12..

We'd all like to hear what team you chose when the browns left and bb was not a head coach anywhere.

We're waiting:

Why would anyone care?  That is, aside from the loser who claims to keep a notebook about other BDC posters.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

hey, tfb12..

We're waiting:

[/QUOTE]

Good gosh, I have shared the story many times here dirtbag, go dig up an old thread if You want to read it again.  I really thought you would have printed it out and put it in your notebook, guess you didn't.  Speaking of notebook, I have noticed over the last year your memory has gotten really bad,  did you lose your notebook or is that due to your mental condition getting worse?

I became a Pats fan due to BB being the head coach in 2000.  Believe it or not, I don't care.  Had history with BB prior to that and that is why I became a Pats fan when he became the head coach. I like BB, have for a long, long time! When BB became the head coach for the Pats, I found my new team to get behind.  Simple as that.  Prior to any Patriots SB victories.

I don't care if you believe how I became a fan or not. My opinion of you is so low that it really doesn't matter to me what you believe.

I don't need to prove anything to you or anyone here, as it has been pointed out many times, this is a internet forum.. who cares!   I don't know anyone here in real life so what does it matter? The reason I explain it is because I find humor in proving you wrong and exposing you as a liar and a fraud. Like when you continue to tell everyone here that rkarps wife is a mod when he has told you many times she is not. See Rusty, you do this with everyone, we all laugh at you and know that you are a mental case. You are a loser, you really are a loser in life. You are a waste of flesh and bone! Your existence in this world is a waste.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

It's all good TFB12.. You don't have to explain yourself.. Nobody cares about 96-99. All that stuff is dismissed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:

So according to rusty if you have a family with kids you got to be with them every waking hour out of the day or its neglect lol.Rusty did you ever think the kids have friends and don't want to be with their parents every minute of the day? Rusty were you a mama's boy who never let her out of your site or you start crying? 

EXACTLY!!!  Just because Rusty's parents didn't want to be around him doesn't mean all parents choose to not be around their children 24/7 because they are bad parents or don't like their kids, lmao!!   Did that come out right, lol!?!?!?

Anyway, everyone has things going on in their life, everyone has activities, things to do, unfortunately your aren't all going to be around each other all the time.  LOL!  Someone please explain this to Rusty.  I know he doesn't understand this because all he has is his lonely little self, in his empty little life.  L

Little does Rusty know that I was up shortly after 5:00 am this morning working out so I could be done in time when the family woke up so we could all eat breakfast together before everyone went on their way with the things they had going on today. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's all good TFB12.. You don't have to explain yourself.. Nobody cares about 96-99. All that stuff is dismissed.

[/QUOTE]

+1

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Hey Rusty aren't you over due to delete your account, then you can lie about what you said when all your post are gone?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]

I normally don't think this is cool to do, but since we're dealing with a confirmed troll in TFB12, I wanted to put this to a poll...he has pretty much singlehandedly destroyed the board this week with Bustchise working alongside him.

I am not sure why anyone would stand behind his behavior in conjunction with the other trolls, mainly Bustchise (who posts under a myriad of names with differing personalities he created for each name).

So on to the poll:

Do you believe his story with how he came to be a Pats fan?  Just give a simple "yes" or "no" answer and I'll run a tally when the thread has run its course.

In case some of you don't know his backstory, he claims he came to be a PAts fan because of Bill Belichick and his tenure with the Browns as head coach, and because his dad was a big Browns fan.  So, when BB was hired by the Pats in 2000, TFB12 apparently dropped whoever he was rooting for from 1996-1999 when BB did not hold a head coaching position anywhere, and all of a sudden became a Pats fan at that time.

So, yay or nay?

[/QUOTE]
    I have no issue with TBF. He is mature, responsible as a dad and husband and has a fiotching life. You on the other hand are immature, constantly verbally trying to abuse a poster who doesn't agree with your agenda, have no wife, no life. Just your BB blowup doll that you bj nightly. Go out, make some friends, if that's possible, and have some genuine respect for anyone else but yourself. I'm Mr. Bush's neighbor, remember me? I've been in Costa Rica and have shown your lengthy diatribes to some of the neighbors here and they can't understand the vilifying, name calling and animosity directed towards faceless posters on the Globe. They think you're a wing nut. I do 'concur". Time for a drubbing TBF. Bully the bully.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]

I normally don't think this is cool to do, but since we're dealing with a confirmed troll in TFB12, I wanted to put this to a poll...he has pretty much singlehandedly destroyed the board this week with Bustchise working alongside him.

I am not sure why anyone would stand behind his behavior in conjunction with the other trolls, mainly Bustchise (who posts under a myriad of names with differing personalities he created for each name).

So on to the poll:

Do you believe his story with how he came to be a Pats fan?  Just give a simple "yes" or "no" answer and I'll run a tally when the thread has run its course.

In case some of you don't know his backstory, he claims he came to be a PAts fan because of Bill Belichick and his tenure with the Browns as head coach, and because his dad was a big Browns fan.  So, when BB was hired by the Pats in 2000, TFB12 apparently dropped whoever he was rooting for from 1996-1999 when BB did not hold a head coaching position anywhere, and all of a sudden became a Pats fan at that time.

So, yay or nay?

[/QUOTE]

Who gives a rat's azz? How old are you? Eight. A voting poll. Let's have everyone participate to appease the immature loser whose best part of him ran down his mother's leg. He's another Dahmer for Ch@st sake.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In response to Homecheese's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

So on to the poll:

So, yay or nay?

[/QUOTE]

I think you should call the FBI and have them investigate this. This is a very serious matter!

[/QUOTE]

Serious? I do have those connections. Talking with one just last night.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from wonderdrums. Show wonderdrums's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Do I believe the story? sure. I don't really like it though. Generally I would hate idea random fans of other teams just switching here to switch here but TFB is a solid poster here and knows his football. I've certainly had my disagreements with him and I've also agreed with him many times before too, but in the end we are all Patriot fans which is what matters.

Maybe you and TFB should just ignore eachother and stop baiting one another constantly or how bout this... squash your differences for the season! save it for the off season when half the board leaves! no personal attacks until offseason

[/QUOTE]

I like his idea. Offseason personal banter only! Go Pats

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

Watching TFB12 align with other trolls in this thread is exactly the reaction I expected. How many times did he do a "LOL!" or how many posts of his are in this thread alone?

50+?

The deflections are all his and his troll bretheren.  Quite the spectacle.  But, wait, TFB12 never answered the question about 1996-1999. Interesting. Seems like such a simple question.

He's completely unhinged trying to explain how he became a Pats fan after following the Browns.  He has no explanation why he stopped being a fan from 1996-1999, unless due to his being so devastated that BB was not a head coach anymore, apparently.

Strange. So devastated over a grown male being fired as an NFL head coach.

99% of the world thought BB was a failure in Cleveland in 1995 scapegoated by Modell and the press, but somehow, some way TFB12 down in crappy Texas became the one loyal Bill Belichick fan, ready to follow him to whichever team possibly hired him again as a head coach.

LOL

Congrats to those who showed themselves to not be very bright here.  Whoa

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]

Watching TFB12 align with other trolls in this thread is exactly the reaction I expected. How many times did he do a "LOL!" or how many posts of his are in this thread alone?

50+?

The deflections are all his and his troll bretheren.  Quite the spectacle.  But, wait, TFB12 never answered the question about 1996-1999. Interesting. Seems like such a simple question.

He's completely unhinged trying to explain how he became a Pats fan after following the Browns.  He has no explanation why he stopped being a fan from 1996-1999, unless due to his being so devastated that BB was not a head coach anymore, apparently.

99% of the world thought BB was a failure in Cleveland in 1995 scapegoated by Modell and the press, but somehow, some way TFB12 down in crappy Texas became the one loyal Bill Belichick fan, ready to follow him to whichever team possibly hired him again as a head coach.

LOL

[/QUOTE]

I'm sure that there are enough posters on this board to rival your imaginary IQ. For months I've been reading your denigrating comments to those not in line with your agenda. You've gifted yourself with infallibility which can only be bestowed by The Infallible One. I'm ringing in just to remind you that you aren't all that, but are the dimmest light bulb in the box. I honestly don't feel much better reminding you that you are a dimwit, just adding to the ongoing negative banters directed to you. You deserve everyone of them. Puzzy.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealBustchise. Show TheRealBustchise's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to GEAUX-TIGRES' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

50+?

LOL

[/QUOTE]

I'm sure that there are enough posters on this board to rival your imaginary IQ. For months I've been reading your denigrating comments to those not in line with your agenda. You've gifted yourself with infallibility which can only be bestowed by The Infallible One. I'm ringing in just to remind you that you aren't all that, but are the dimmest light bulb in the box. I honestly don't feel much better reminding you that you are a dimwit, just adding to the ongoing negative banters directed to you. You deserve everyone of them. Puzzy.

[/QUOTE]

Sounds great, Captain Inbred.

[/QUOTE]

Someone is just a little obsessed with the term "inbred".  I'm just not sure if that is better or worse than your other fascinations that you posted about over and over.  You recall, right?  THings like Tim Tebow's virginity, little girls panties, sex lives of BDC members... now inbreeding?   You are one creepy flook.