Question For the Board

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Question For the Board

In response to TripleOG's comment:

In response to DougIrwin's comment:

In response to soxrockursox's comment:

Well this thread is in favor of TFB12.

Rusty Noone believes you got into the concert free ethier, you made it up cause people were all over you for saying 27 bucks was high for a ticket.

I don't care if you don't believe it. We did.  See, I kind of know stuff.  I know people. lol

I also have been going to shows long enough to know who can sell out what venue, who can't and how a venue is run and know when a load of tickets will be given away for dirt cheap, or in this case for free.

I also saw the Crowes in Colorado for FREE. You know why? I was invited by their inner circle. Many were.  See, some people live life and have stories to tell.

Others like TFB12 get married at 22, start pushing out babies like idiots like it's 1955 and then miss opportunities to live life in their 20s and early 30s.  It's why he's so angry in here all the time. He regrets those decisions, so he comes here for an escape, locking himself in a room for hours on end ignoring his kids.

LOL

Grow up and get out there, kid.  Maybe someday you'll experience life and stop acting like a child all the time.

Wow, this is Epic stuff in this thread. Did you really type that with a straight face???  LMAO! 

You sure are a good sport Russ. I appreciate the laughs you provide on a weekly basis, even if it is at your expense. You either have the most boring life or you have the thickest skin in the world. Why do you put yourself through this abuse and punishment?  Seriously...

Ummm, how did you get in free?  let me guess. You snuck in the night before and spent the night. You work as a cleanup guy at the venue??  Which one???

I really don't know if I should feel bad or guilty laughing at him and making fun of him but man, he just brings it onto himself.  The guy has no shame, I assume it is from living a lifetime of being laughed at, mocked, made fun of and being an imbecile.  I love his comments about "living life" lmao, the thing is he has no life and he has not experienced anything.  Being invited to watch the Crows for free by their inner circle, WOW!  What a life experience!! Hahaha!  Big freaking deal... that's nothing!!  This guy has no clue.  He has no life, he is one pathetic loser.  Notice how he hasn't and probably won't respond to my offer of totally ignoring each other.. because he can't do it. He can't help himself being of being such a negative Nancy, a Drama queen around here.  You look through threads that he makes on this forum and 99% of them are negative threads.  Either calling out other teams organizations, or other teams players, the NFL, the  Commissioner, this guy is just a total loser!!  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to soxrockursox's comment:

Well this thread is in favor of TFB12.

Rusty Noone believes you got into the concert free ethier, you made it up cause people were all over you for saying 27 bucks was high for a ticket.

I don't care if you don't believe it. We did.  See, I kind of know stuff.  I know people. lol

I also have been going to shows long enough to know who can sell out what venue, who can't and how a venue is run and know when a load of tickets will be given away for dirt cheap, or in this case for free.

I also saw the Crowes in Colorado for FREE. You know why? I was invited by their inner circle. Many were.  See, some people live life and have stories to tell.

Others like TFB12 get married at 22, start pushing out babies like idiots like it's 1955 and then miss opportunities to live life in their 20s and early 30s.  It's why he's so angry in here all the time. He regrets those decisions, so he comes here for an escape, locking himself in a room for hours on end ignoring his kids.

LOL

Grow up and get out there, kid.  Maybe someday you'll experience life and stop acting like a child all the time.

Wow, this is Epic stuff in this thread. Did you really type that with a straight face???  LMAO! 

You sure are a good sport Russ. I appreciate the laughs you provide on a weekly basis, even if it is at your expense. You either have the most boring life or you have the thickest skin in the world. Why do you put yourself through this abuse and punishment?  Seriously...

Ummm, how did you get in free?  let me guess. You snuck in the night before and spent the night. You work as a cleanup guy at the venue??  Which one???

I really don't know if I should feel bad or guilty laughing at him and making fun of him but man, he just brings it onto himself.  The guy has no shame, I assume it is from living a lifetime of being laughed at, mocked, made fun of and being an imbecile.  I love his comments about "living life" lmao, the thing is he has no life and he has not experienced anything.  Being invited to watch the Crows for free by their inner circle, WOW!  What a life experience!! Hahaha!  Big freaking deal... that's nothing!!  This guy has no clue.  He has no life, he is one pathetic loser.  Notice how he hasn't and probably won't respond to my offer of totally ignoring each other.. because he can't do it. He can't help himself being of being such a negative Nancy, a Drama queen around here.  You look through threads that he makes on this forum and 99% of them are negative threads.  Either calling out other teams organizations, or other teams players, the NFL, the  Commissioner, this guy is just a total loser!!  

Good for Biz apparently though. I think every forum has its own "Rusty". I am really struggling to call him a real person. I think he is a made up fan by the mods to keep the traffic high but I could be wrong... just seems very hard for one guy to keep this going so long with the minimal days off. Orrrrr, He is just some crazy groupie from BB's past...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Good for Biz apparently though. I think every forum has its own "Rusty". I am really struggling to call him a real person. I think he is a made up fan by the mods to keep the traffic high but I could be wrong... just seems very hard for one guy to keep this going so long with the minimal days off. Orrrrr, He is just some crazy groupie from BB's past...

It sure makes you wonder.. a paid poster, lol!  You never know!  But he makes this place look so bad, I seriously doubt they would want to portray all the negativity this guy brings and how he makes this place look like one giant garbage dump.  They don't have the technology to ban this guy for good, unfortunately, if they did he would be gone and this place would be getting more traffic then it does now.  Many people actually stay away from this place because of him. 

Notice how selfish he is and everything is centered around him.  He has to be the center of attention in everything.  Poor guy must have been ignored so bad as a child, it has caused major mental problems for the guy in his adult life.  His childhood must have been a mess, but nothing compared to the mess his life is as an adult.

It cracks me up how he posts that being married and having kids robs people of doing stuff they like to do or robs them from certain experiences.  First off, what a selfish A.hole. Secondly, he has no idea because he has never been in a relationship and he certainly doesn't have any kids so how would he even know.  I have many great individual experiences, can do pretty much as I please, but I get far more enjoyment sharing experiences with my family and doing things with my family.  It's the best of both worlds... while Rusty tries to find meaning to his pathetic life all alone, lol!!.  Being invited back stage free by the Crows inner circle, hahahaha!! Boy, we are missing out, lmao!!   He has no clue, no idea of happiness and real experiences.  The guy is a sad, lonely, pathetic loser!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Man:  Are you lost?

Boy:  Yes I am.

Man:  Do you have any clues as to where you need to go?

Boy:  Just this paper with these scribbles.

The man looks at the scribbles and sees 
    "In response to DougIrwin's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TheRealBustchise's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to GEAUX-TIGRES' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]"

Man:  Son, you need to go to the Pats Forum on BDC.  That's the only forum online where people are so rude that they would fail to edit the quote box like that.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

It sure makes you wonder.. a paid poster, lol!  You never know!  But he makes this place look so bad, I seriously doubt they would want to portray all the negativity this guy brings and how he makes this place look like one giant garbage dump.  They don't have the technology to ban this guy for good, unfortunately, if they did he would be gone and this place would be getting more traffic then it does now.  Many people actually stay away from this place because of him. 

Notice how selfish he is and everything is centered around him.  He has to be the center of attention in everything.  Poor guy must have been ignored so bad as a child, it has caused major mental problems for the guy in his adult life.  His childhood must have been a mess, but nothing compared to the mess his life is as an adult.

It cracks me up how he posts that being married and having kids robs people of doing stuff they like to do or robs them from certain experiences.  First off, what a selfish A.hole. Secondly, he has no idea because he has never been in a relationship and he certainly doesn't have any kids so how would he even know.  I have many great individual experiences, can do pretty much as I please, but I get far more enjoyment sharing experiences with my family and doing things with my family.  It's the best of both worlds... while Rusty tries to find meaning to his pathetic life all alone, lol!!.  Being invited back stage free by the Crows inner circle, hahahaha!! Boy, we are missing out, lmao!!   He has no clue, no idea of happiness and real experiences.  The guy is a sad, lonely, pathetic loser!

I agree, its pretty sad. Im glad I never listened to all the folks who said "Dont ever have kids" Its the best thing that ever happened to me. When you have a good childhood, Great H.S. experience followed by whatever you do, college, work, and experience lots of women, there is nothing wrong with settling down. You cant live the single life forever. I waited till I was 35 to have kids but I love My Family. There is no greater challenge/experience/joy than raising a family IMO. Dont let his backwards way of thinking affect your life.

Im sure he would prefer marriage over his BB blowup doll.... BUT No sensible women would tolerate her man spending so much time worshiping an old faart like BB. That would have to get old quick...

"Hey Rusty! You gonna turn off that laptop and come to bed??"  "Not right now hun, Im Busy defending Belichecks Honor! ... These Irrationals HAVE to be put in their place"   

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I agree, its pretty sad. Im glad I never listened to all the folks who said "Dont ever have kids" Its the best thing that ever happened to me. When you have a good childhood, Great H.S. experience followed by whatever you do, college, work, and experience lots of women, there is nothing wrong with settling down. You cant live the single life forever. I waited till I was 35 to have kids but I love My Family. There is no greater challenge/experience/joy than raising a family IMO. Dont let his backwards way of thinking affect your life.

Im sure he would prefer marriage over his BB blowup doll.... BUT No sensible women would tolerate her man spending so much time worshiping an old faart like BB. That would have to get old quick...

"Hey Rusty! You gonna turn off that laptop and come to bed??"  "Not right now hun, Im Busy defending Belichecks Honor! ... These Irrationals HAVE to be put in their place"   

Right on!  I agree with every single thing you posted.  That guy is a sad, miserable P.O.S!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Right now it's like this for him....

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

So lets review what we've learned from this thread......

100% of the message board doesn't give a crap about how long or how TFB12 became a Pats fan....the only person on the planet that seems to care is Rusty.

Not one single person agrees with Rusty, and 100% of the message board agrees he is mentally disturbed.

100% of the message board knows that Rusty ruins 99% of every thread he posts in.

100% of the message board knows that Rusty comes here for a pathetic cry for attention by creating drama with every post.

100% of the message board wants him GONE.....but Mr 152IQ doesn't get it.

!00% of the board laughs at him daily.

Sorry Rusty, but it is very clear.....you.....are a complete tool.....but thanks for the daily laughs at your expense.

TBF12 wins......Rusty loses.................AGAIN!!

That is all....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

So, after all of tfb12's blather and teenie bopper photoshopping hobbies, has he simply answered who he rooted for between 1996 and 1999?

Clearly, he has been caught lying because he will not answer such a simple question.

How awkward.  He has become completely unhinged and trying to wildly deflect from not answering such a simple question.

It leads one to believe he rooted for either the pats and jets since that is where bb went or he was a ravens fan because the browns went there.

Regardless of either option, it shows his story as to why he came to our fanbase as a lie.

Sure seems like a lot of garbage back and forth above without him answering such a simple.question, doesn't it?

How long is this worthless bit of information be seeked out by the creep? He's choked you out countless times here,and once you tap out, you're at it again. I tend to believe TBF far greater than anything that's spewed from your oral orifice. You know, the you fillet BB with.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Let's just talk football, OK!

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronk1. Show ronk1's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

So lets review what we've learned from this thread......

100% of the message board doesn't give a crap about how long or how TFB12 became a Pats fan....the only person on the planet that seems to care is Rusty.

Not one single person agrees with Rusty, and 100% of the message board agrees he is mentally disturbed.

100% of the message board knows that Rusty ruins 99% of every thread he posts in.

100% of the message board knows that Rusty comes here for a pathetic cry for attention by creating drama with every post.

100% of the message board wants him GONE.....but Mr 152IQ doesn't get it.

!00% of the board laughs at him daily.

Sorry Rusty, but it is very clear.....you.....are a complete tool.....but thanks for the daily laughs at your expense.

TBF12 wins......Rusty loses.................AGAIN!!

That is all....

So the fact he cannot answer it means he wins?  How does that make sense?

Also, if no one cares why do the "how long have you been a fan?" Threads pop up on an annual basis with tons of posts in them?

look in the mirror Doug. you been bludge-owned!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sofla4patriots. Show sofla4patriots's posts

I do not post here too often, mainly read. Post alot of PFT

But vote in favor of TFB12..Do I need to explain why?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to SnarkPatrol's comment:

Does anyone else see the creepy similarities between the OP and Hannibal Lecter in Silence of the Lambs?

He's constantly probing for personal information and displaying psychopathic behavior ....

"You use Evyan skin cream. And sometimes you wear L'Air du Temps."

"And that accent you've tried so desperately to shed: pure West Virginia."

"What is your worst memory of childhood?  Tell me about it and don't lie, or I'll know."

[object HTMLDivElement]

Right movie, wrong character.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

So the fact he cannot answer it means he wins?  How does that make sense?

Also, if no one cares why do the "how long have you been a fan?" Threads pop up on an annual basis with tons of posts in them?

Ha! I think the fact that you even ask it means he wins!

• This post has been removed.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

So, after all of tfb12's blather and teenie bopper photoshopping hobbies, has he simply answered who he rooted for between 1996 and 1999?

Clearly, he has been caught lying because he will not answer such a simple question.

Wow, you still at it... You can't accept the fact that you have been embarrassed and beatdown, still trying to find a way to save face here, lmao!  What a moron.  Apparently you can't read, let me tell you again.........

There have been threads on here asking how people have become Patriots fans, I posted every time in those threads, nobody else questions or even cares to question EXCEPT you. If you want to know for the 20th time just go look up those threads and stop wasting everyone's time and stop cluttering up the forum.... because nobody cares.

If I became a fan in 2007 I would have no problem saying so. If I became a fan after the Pats 1st SB I would have no problem saying so.... Because I really don't care what you or anyone else thinks. I am a die hard Pats fan, I support the team, I go watch their games when they are in town, I purchase Patriots memorabilia, I create and post pictures of the team, I stand up for the team, I am a big freaking fan, my whole family is. Now you on the other hand do nothing to support the team except polish one persons nut sacks on here. Hell, you don't even go see and support the team when they are playing in your own back yard. When was the last time you watched them play live? What a fraud you are! Your Uncles season tickets don't make you a fan you big nut job.

Be a Fan!  But don't be a Homer Fan!

You told the board who you rooted from between 1996-1999? Umm, no you didn't. If you did, we'd know what that team was.

Now is your chance to explain who you rooted for:

Sure did.. go find the thread... go find any of the other 10+ threads where I took the time to explain it to you.

BTW, tell us again when the last Patriots game you attended was.

Oh, and you never did comment on this....

Nobody here likes you!

You ruin the forum!

You have mental problems!

You mix your meds and alcohol and come here and post on here while drunk. You self admitted this.

You have no friends, no family, no life. You are a sad, lonely loser!

You are a pathological liar. Probably the worst I have ever come across in my lifetime and I am sure most people could say the same.

You post on this forum more then anyone else, at one time you had posted almost 700 posts in 4 freaking days! And most are lies and bashing and arguing with others on here. Something is seriously wrong with you, dude!! Seek help!!

Your act is old here, you have worn out your welcome long ago it is time to for you to go away.

I can not believe what a sick loser you really are!! If you continue to keep your miserable self on here being the big drama queen that you are then I have a challenge for you............

I challenge you to just leave me along. Don't comment on anything I post. Don't mention my screen name on here, don't even allude to anything I post on here, don't quote me, just pretend I don't exist... and if you agree to that then I will do the same.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to SnarkPatrol's comment:

Does anyone else see the creepy similarities between the OP and Hannibal Lecter in Silence of the Lambs?

He's constantly probing for personal information and displaying psychopathic behavior ....

"You use Evyan skin cream. And sometimes you wear L'Air du Temps."

"And that accent you've tried so desperately to shed: pure West Virginia."

"What is your worst memory of childhood?  Tell me about it and don't lie, or I'll know."

[object HTMLDivElement]

Right movie, wrong character.

Bawahahaha!!!!!

Rusty--It puts the lotion in the basket.

Bill Belichick--If you let me out of this hole, I'll let you comb Arrington's hair.

Rusty--It puts the lotion in the BASKET!!

I've been to far more Pats games than yourself, though.

You posting things that aren't tied to the thread have nothing to do with this.  What team or teams did you root for from 1996-1999?

If BB brought you here with your creepy Browns loyalties, that would have to mean you were a Pats fan in 1996 and then a Jets fan.

Are you too embarrassed to admit this?

When was the last Patriots game you went to?

I was never a jets fan... like I said... go look up the threads I posted how I became a Pats fan in.  There are many because you keep using it trying to discredit me... and you never succeed, hahaha!! You loser.  Stop being lazy, go find the threads.

• Sections
    Shortcuts