1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

Re: Question For the Board

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to SnarkPatrol's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Does anyone else see the creepy similarities between the OP and Hannibal Lecter in Silence of the Lambs?

He's constantly probing for personal information and displaying psychopathic behavior ....

"You use Evyan skin cream. And sometimes you wear L'Air du Temps."

"And that accent you've tried so desperately to shed: pure West Virginia."

"What is your worst memory of childhood?  Tell me about it and don't lie, or I'll know."

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Right movie, wrong character.

[/QUOTE]

Bawahahaha!!!!!

Rusty--It puts the lotion in the basket.

Bill Belichick--If you let me out of this hole, I'll let you comb Arrington's hair.

Rusty--It puts the lotion in the BASKET!!

[/QUOTE]

The idea that Babe has such a photo on his hard drive is all the board needs to know.  He also carries a Bible in the other hand.  Priceless.

Change out BB and replace it with "Brady" and that's you and Babe partying at MAgnolia Manor in the locked down wing.

lmao

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You just typed all of that and can't simply tell the board which team or teams you rooted for from 1996-1999?

Hmm.

Why is that?

[/QUOTE]

I copy and pasted it from page 6, apparently you don't even take the time to read posts here, otherwise you would have known that.  My gosh, you don't even read posts and you continue to comment on them.... You are a mental case.  You are taking a beating here still and you just can't pull yourself away from it, lol!  You continue to look like a fool!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I've been to far more Pats games than yourself, though.

You posting things that aren't tied to the thread have nothing to do with this.  What team or teams did you root for from 1996-1999?

If BB brought you here with your creepy Browns loyalties, that would have to mean you were a Pats fan in 1996 and then a Jets fan.

Are you too embarrassed to admit this?

[/QUOTE]

When was the last Patriots game you went to?

I was never a jets fan... like I said... go look up the threads I posted how I became a Pats fan in.  There are many because you keep using it trying to discredit me... and you never succeed, hahaha!! You loser.  Stop being lazy, go find the threads.

[/QUOTE]

What team or teams from 1996-1999?  You have said no to the Jets in that time, which makes no sense because BB was coordinator there.

You specifically said you came here BECAUSE OF BB in 2000.

So, which is it?

Is this the part where you become unglued realizing how much of a made up story your backstory really is???

Is it?

Were you a Baltimore fan?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I actually have secondary embarrassment for rusty right now, I've never seen something like this thread in my life. I mean why on earth would someone stay around after something like this?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

The idea that Babe has such a photo on his hard drive is all the board needs to know.  He also carries a Bible in the other hand.  Priceless.

Change out BB and replace it with "Brady" and that's you and Babe partying at MAgnolia Manor in the locked down wing.

lmao

[/QUOTE]

Are you serious??  DO you actually really believe what you write?  You act like a 12 year old.  You really need to seek mental advice.  You have serious problems.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I actually have secondary embarrassment for rusty right now, I've never seen something like this thread in my life. I mean why on earth would someone stay around after something like this?

[/QUOTE]

"Secondary embarrassment"?   That's the Jets secondary: Embarrassing

Why is it so hard for him to answer such a simple question? I know the answer why and apparently you are too dumb to not know.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

lmao

[/QUOTE]

Are you serious??  DO you actually really believe what you write?  You act like a 12 year old.  You really need to seek mental advice.  You have serious problems.

[/QUOTE]

What team did you root for?

Why are you not answering it to end the thread?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Dude, I have already told you many times... over 10 if I was to guess.  Nobody else cares. I'm not going to take the time right now to retype it.. go and find the other threads if you really, really can't remember.  But I know you remember, you are just using it as a deflection tactic again to try and take away some of this embarrassment you have caused for yourself here.

Once again, when was the last Patriots game you attended?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

Dude, I have already told you many times... over 10 if I was to guess.  Nobody else cares. I'm not going to take the time right now to retype it.. go and find the other threads if you really, really can't remember.  But I know you remember, you are just using it as a deflection tactic again to try and take away some of this embarrassment you have caused for yourself here.

Once again, when was the last Patriots game you attended?

[/QUOTE]

A few years ago in Foxborough.

What does that have to do with you rooting for a different team from 1996-1999 or multiple teams, and not answering such a simple question?

What team or teams???!!!

Every time you don't answer this, the entire board will have "secondary embarrassment" for you. Well, except for Mt Hurl of course.

He apparently thinks it's very normal to follow a fired head coach to a new team, years later, out of the woodwork.

Again....WHAT TEAM OR TEAMS DID YOU ROOT FOR from 1996-1999????

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

My god this guy is absolutely deranged. You're making a complete fool of yourself for the umpteenth time.

Congratulations mr and mrs rusty, you must be proud of the monster you created.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

A few years ago in Foxborough.

Hey liar.. care to give a year when the last time you went and watched a live Pats game was? I don't recall you doing so since I have been posting here

What does that have to do with you rooting for a different team from 1996-1999 or multiple teams, and not answering such a simple question?

I'm curious.  Why so defensive about that question?

What team or teams???!!!

Like I said... I have answered many times, 10 if I was to guess.  I'm not going to to do it again just to satisfy your control issues.  I tell you and then a few month later you ask again as if I never told you so I'm not playing your games... what part of GO LOOK UP ONE OF THE MANY THREADS I POSTED BEFORE ON THE SUBJECT do you not understand?  Stop being lazy and go do it.  It's not like you are doing anything else but sitting at home posting on the forum.

Every time you don't answer this, the entire board will have "secondary embarrassment" for you. Well, except for Mt Hurl of course.

No it doesn't liar!  Everyone knows I have answered you many times before on the same subject so stop pretending I didn't.  I have nothing to hide, stop deflecting from you being embarrassed continuously on here.  It isn't working.. Everyone still dislikes you and nobody has taken your side on this.

He apparently thinks it's very normal to follow a fired head coach to a new team, years later, out of the woodwork.

Out of the woodwork, lmao!  Sure, what ever you say DB!! 

Again....WHAT TEAM OR TEAMS DID YOU ROOT FOR from 1996-1999????

Don't be lazy, go find the threads.  Do you know how to do that?

[/QUOTE]

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

TFB is a good guy. Even Bustchise is good for laughs. Let's move on from childish personal attacks, and talk some football, please. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

Yes, I am always afraid to answer such apparently personal questions like "who did you root for?" during a certain period of time.

TFB12 isn't the deranged one. Nope. That fact and his backstory isn't so bizarre, it's the truth. lol

Why does he keep avoiding such a simple question. He is the one who offered up the backstory!

Let me end it with one of this "LOL!!!!!" maneuvers, replete with capitals and extra exclamation points as if it means something more than answering such a simple question.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

^^ He still can't type two words, folks.

He claims to have answered it too, when clearly he never did.  He's dodged it every time.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

TFB is a good guy. Even Bustchise is good for laughs. Let's move on from childish personal attacks, and talk some football, please. 

[/QUOTE]

Well, do you know what team or teams he rooted for? HE claims to have told the board, but this mystery response is nowhere to be found because it does not exist.

He could answer it finally and the thread is over unless he gets caught in an awkward lie yet again.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

My god this guy is absolutely deranged. You're making a complete fool of yourself for the umpteenth time.

[/QUOTE]

The guy is in meltdown mode.  I have never seen anything or anyone like this before.  the guy has serious issues which helps explain a lot.  Such as no friends or family, never married, no girlfriend for at least the past 6 years I have been on here, no children, works out of his home.  Clearly the guy has zero social skills and isn't accepted in public.  That is the reason he has approx 300,000 - 350,000 posts in the 6 years I have been here

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

^^LOL

Chooses to have a conversation with a psychotic Jets troll whose main goal here is to troll and confuse by talking to himself under different board monikers.

Cannot be made up.

All because he is afraid to tell the board what team he rooted for before bandwagoning over here.

Could it be he won't tell the board because his story is a lie? Oh, I think so!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Well, do you know what team or teams he rooted for? HE claims to have told the board, but this mystery response is nowhere to be found because it does not exist.

He could answer it finally and the thread is over unless he gets caught in an awkward lie yet again.

There you go again, more lies from you....

"HE claims to have told the board, but this mystery response is nowhere to be found because it does not exist."

You know I did.  Within the past couple of days you have discussed it here, now you are saying I never told the board?!?!?!?!  You liar!!

Since you already declined my challenge on ignoring each other, how about this one...

You claim this.....

"HE claims to have told the board, but this mystery response is nowhere to be found because it does not exist."

If I go back and prove that statement wrong, expose you as the fraud that you are, will you agree to leave the forum?

Come on Rusty, it's time to put up or shut up!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

Tell the board which team you rooted for if BB is the sole reason how you pick your teams.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The guy is in meltdown mode.  I have never seen anything or anyone like this before.  the guy has serious issues which helps explain a lot.  Such as no friends or family, never married, no girlfriend for at least the past 6 years I have been on here, no children, works out of his home.  Clearly the guy has zero social skills and isn't accepted in public.  That is the reason he has approx 300,000 - 350,000 posts in the 6 years I have been here

[/QUOTE]

full meltdown. he won't stop with his blathering EVER. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

"1996-1999"

He just can't tell the board the truth because his backstory is made up to begin with, folks.

Duh

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CRUSTYTHECLOWN. Show CRUSTYTHECLOWN's posts

[QUOTE]

There you go again, more lies from you....

You know I did.  Within the past couple of days you have discussed it here, now you are saying I never told the board?!?!?!?!  You liar!!

Since you already declined my challenge on ignoring each other, how about this one...

You claim this.....

If I go back and prove that statement wrong, expose you as the fraud that you are, will you agree to leave the forum?

Come on Rusty, it's time to put up or shut up!!

[/QUOTE]

TFB - Some advice for you dude - stop responding to Rusty's attacks. He's intentionally provoking you and you go for it every time Everyone knows how he operates so your better off ignoring him because you come off lame when you fight back and forth with him. Noone wants to hear this anymore - read the posts all over the board - people ae tired of this BS and I address this to you because I know Rusty's a waste of time - he can't stop himself.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I like TFB12 , so thus I believe him. All that matters if he's a pats fan and has proven that many times over.  To me anyway. He's far from metro-tool jints that doesn't belong here

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

But, but I'm a good poster!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

I like TFB12 , so thus I believe him. All that matters if he's a pats fan and has proven that many times over.  To me anyway. He's far from metro-tool jints that doesn't belong here

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

But, but I'm a good poster!

They're both completely disingenuous.  Gunty comes here because he know he'll draw negative attention and as a passive-aggressive person, he needs that in his life.

TFB12 is the opposite, but just as disingenuous and insecure.

Imagine concocting a story, as an apparent adult, that you became a fan specifically due to a failed head coach coming here to this franchise, just to make it seem like you are not a bandwagoner?

Who does that?  He feels a need to make friends here and be everyone's buddy of people he will NEVER MEET!

I mean, how insecure. I'd have more respect for him if he just said that he bandwagoned here in 2007 which is likely when he did.  No problem.

There are plenty of meh fans following certain franchises who get fed up and change allegiances, but they usually aren't in their late 30s.

TFb12 went from teenie bopper poster to an apparent adult, married with kids, who chose his allegiance based on where BB was employed?

Why is whom he rooted for from 1996-1999 such a security issue?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Why is whom he rooted for from 1996-1999 such a security issue?

I have already shared everything with everyone, including you.  The info you are requesting has been shared with you and everyone else on this forum in no less then 10 threads I would guess.  Do you not recall the how did you become a Pats fan thread a while back?  I'm sure you do.  You have brought it up my response several times since then, and now you are acting like you don't know.

Come on Rusty, it's time for you to step up and accept the challenge.

Once again...... 

This is from Rusty..

So it's time for you to step up and accept the challenge... If I go and find a thread that has this info in it that you claim that I never posted on here then you leave the forum forever.  And If I can't find one then I will provide you with an answer to any question you have,  DEAL??

Sections
Shortcuts