1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

Re: Question For the Board

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Rusty, have you ever lived in New England?  I know you live in North Carolina now and lived in Chicago previously, but I don't think you've ever told us where in New England you're from.

[/QUOTE]

Massachusetts the first 20 years of my life.

And you?

Did you see where TFB12 told the board who he rooted for from 1996-1999?

[/QUOTE]

I've told you before.  Was born in southeastern CT and lived there until about third grade.  Then lived in Rhode Island and Massachusetts (graduated from high school in Mass).  Then lived in Chicago, Fairfield County CT (the part of CT that's really New York), then Boston, then central Mass, and now suburbs of Toronto. 

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I knew you moved around all over but don't remember the sequencing or where in MA.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Rusty, have you ever lived in New England?  I know you live in North Carolina now and lived in Chicago previously, but I don't think you've ever told us where in New England you're from.

[/QUOTE]

And you?

[/QUOTE]

I've told you before.  Was born in southeastern CT and lived there until about third grade.  Then lived in Rhode Island and Massachusetts (graduated from high school in Mass).  Then lived in Chicago, Fairfield County CT (the part of CT that's really New York), then Boston, then central Mass, and now suburbs of Toronto. 

Oh and as for TFB, if I recall correctly his dad was a Browns fan . . . I can't remember if he said he rooted for the Browns too--or if it was another team.  He told us once.  I just forgot. 

[/QUOTE]

Well, Pezzy and TFB12 are both claiming that TFB12 recently told the board which team it was from 1996-1999. He said it was not the Jets. I asked if it was Baltimore and he wouldn't answer.

You'd think he would have rooted for the Pats, then the Jets, if it is true that he came to the Pats for his beloved BB.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And you?

[/QUOTE]

Oh and as for TFB, if I recall correctly his dad was a Browns fan . . . I can't remember if he said he rooted for the Browns too--or if it was another team.  He told us once.  I just forgot. 

[/QUOTE]

Well, Pezzy and TFB12 are both claiming that TFB12 recently told the board which team it was from 1996-1999. He said it was not the Jets. I asked if it was Baltimore and he wouldn't answer.

You'd think he would have rooted for the Pats, then the Jets, if it is true that he came to the Pats for his beloved BB.

[/QUOTE]

For some reason, I think it was a West Coast team.  But I can't remember exactly. Maybe the 49ers?  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

I thought that may have been it as well where it would be an NFC team and they had good teams in those years, so it would make sense for him to bandwagon over there since he lives in No. California.

Either that or the Raiders.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And you?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

For some reason, I think it was a West Coast team.  But I can't remember exactly. Maybe the 49ers?  

[/QUOTE]

TFB has said it countless times, he was a 49'ers fan

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

Ok, so now 49ers is the team because he moved there from Texas after 1995 and he adopted them?

So, why would he drop them in 2000 when they were a much better team than the Pats at that time?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

^What is this challenge you speak of?

The challenge of me finding something that never existed?

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

Well if you're so sure there's nothing then you shouldn't have a problem taking it. right?

C'mon little woman.  Show us your not a puzz.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

TFB has said it countless times, he was a 49'ers fan

I have never been a 49'ers fan.  Never been a Raiders fan either.

Just proves Rusty couldn't be more wrong about me.  He thinks there is no way someone would pick a team if they were bad so I must have been a Pats fan after they won a SB.  Hahaha!  If I picked a team based on them being good I would have been a 49'ers fan.  Rusty Owned!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Ok, so now 49ers is the team because he moved there from Texas after 1995 and he adopted them?

So, why would he drop them in 2000 when they were a much better team than the Pats at that time?

I didn't, lmao!  Never been a 49'ers fan.   If I was picking teams based on them being good then I would have been a 49'ers fan.   So why was I a Pats fan when they were so bad.... Oh, maybe because of BB like I have been telling you.  Kind of proves you wrong, doesn't it.  haha!

Come on Rusty, if you are so sure I haven't ever posted this then take the challenge.  Put up or shut up!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Baltimore? Hahaha! 

I can not believe you are actually playing this game.  It's a game you can't win.  It's a game where you will get totally embarrassed again.  Just like pcmIV proving you wrong where he lived.  Just like I proved you as a liar by asking Reiss if he said something you said he said.... AND HE SAID NO!!  LMAO!

Come on, take my challenge.  Put up or shut up. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Come on, take my challenge. Put up or shut up.

He won't because he's............................................................................

Come on, take my challenge.  Put up or shut up. 

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And you have only been to 1 live game... you still have the ticket that was wadded up in your pocket and went through the washing machine.  I about died laughing when you posted that picture of it in the Pats memorabilia thread.   Everyone laughed at you.  That's the only Pats memorabilia you have??  Oh, the BB blow up doll, I forgot.

You haven't been to a live Pats game since I have been posting on this forum and you didn't even go watch them play when they recently played in you your backyard.  You made up that awkward story about going out of town for work.  You work from your home, moron.  You don't leave the house.   The don't allow you any face to face contact with customers.  Imagine that... out of 365 days in the year, you just happen to be out of town when the Pats played in your backyard... yeah, right!  You fraud!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

He won't because he's............................................................................

He won't accept the challenge because he is.....

and I will prove it and he will have to leave the forum.  You know he won't ever leave this place, this is all he has in life.

Come on Rusty, take the challenge... I'm waiting.  Put up or shut up. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Going to games I wouldn't call someone out on that.

Tickets are expensive as f u c k, not to mention the parking, etc, etc. and the hassle.

I don't blame someone for not going to be honest.. Some people simply cant afford it

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

I don't care at all about the credibility of the backstory of the internet personas I interact with here. I've never understood the whole "you lied to me on the Internet" thing. These are personas. 

I don't care who TFB did or didn't root for. I don't care if Rusty only went to one game. Both are passionate pats fans and don't deserve to have their fan credentials questioned - all that matters to me is they love the team and want to debate and discuss. 

Oh, and I don't care who is successful and who is struggling, who has a family and who is lonely. Life is tough out there, not everything works out for everyone. I'm not here to judge anyone for that. 

What I don't like is the name calling and divisive personal stuff, creepy posts that bring up facts about other people. I get that the season is slow right now, but just not a fan of that kind of bickering. 

The only things I really don't like in here are: people who use multiple screen names at the same time and don't disclose it. People who intentionally act as sockpuppets, pretending they are Pats fans but only to instigate "concern" threads. And fans of other teams of the "meadowland/mile high" mike variety, who are only here to behave like massive tools. 

Otherwise I"m good and I guess I'll just try to avoid these "prove you say you were at the game in 1976" threads. TFB is a loyal Pats fan and it's just not relevant to me who he rooted for before. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I seem to remember him saying that his dad was a Browns fan and he became interested in Belichick through the Browns. I don't know why it matters though.  He's clearly a big Pats fan now. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Hey Rusty.....

There is a very good and OBVIOUS reason that 99% of the board would absolutely love to punch you in the face....

I will seriously buy your plane ticket to Boston if you let me go first....Please...I beg of you.

How about using 1/4 of that made up 152IQ....and figure out NOBODY here wants you here.

And you accuse others of coming here for negative attention? My God you could not possibly be any more f u c k e d up!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Rusty is getting close to solving this

Patriots

jets

dolphins

bills

colts

jaguars

steelers

ravens

oilers

bengals

broncos

raiders

seahawks

chiefs

chargers

eagles

cowboys

redskins

giants

cardinals

vikings

packers

lions

bears

buccaneers

saints

panthers

rams

49ers

falcons

Excellent job Inspector!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to Homecheese's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Patriots

jets

dolphins

bills

colts

jaguars

steelers

ravens

oilers

bengals

broncos

raiders

seahawks

chiefs

chargers

eagles

cowboys

redskins

giants

cardinals

vikings

packers

lions

bears

buccaneers

saints

panthers

rams

49ers

falcons

[/QUOTE]

Bawahaha!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Patriots

jets

dolphins

bills

colts

jaguars

steelers

ravens

oilers

bengals

broncos

raiders

seahawks

chiefs

chargers

eagles

cowboys

redskins

giants

cardinals

vikings

packers

lions

bears

buccaneers

saints

panthers

rams

49ers

falcons

This might be the post of the year.  LOL!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Geez I hope so....we all know just how important it is that he finds out.....after all he did claim in an earlier post that the entire board does care who TBF12 rooted for back in the 90s.

Whether he finds out or not....can I still please punch him in the face?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Geez I hope so....we all know just how important it is that he finds out.....after all he did claim in an earlier post that the entire board does care who TBF12 rooted for back in the 90s.

Whether he finds out or not....can I still please punch him in the face?

[/QUOTE]

LOL! Thats up to him not me. I have to admit this thread started out annoying (and still is) but actually became entertaining in some weird way

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

Patriots

jets

dolphins

bills

colts

jaguars

steelers

ravens

oilers

bengals

broncos

raiders

seahawks

chiefs

chargers

eagles

cowboys

redskins

giants

cardinals

vikings

packers

lions

bears

buccaneers

saints

panthers

rams

49ers

falcons

[/QUOTE]

it is very close, but this post is better than the butt fumble thread!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Going to games I wouldn't call someone out on that.

Tickets are expensive as f u c k, not to mention the parking, etc, etc. and the hassle.

I don't blame someone for not going to be honest.. Some people simply cant afford it

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

No kidding. I use to go with my Dad when he split season tickets with my uncle (late 80's early 90's) when they sucked and even then it wasn't cheap (though I think per game cost less then parking alone now a days). I'm lucky if I can go to a game every couple years or so at best and I'm much better off than my dad was back then.

How many games you went to does not reflect if you are a fan or not and while we're at it nether does how old you are, where you live, where you grew up, who you use to root for, or how many pairs of Pats underoos you have either. None of that signals how big or little a fan you are.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]

I seem to remember him saying that his dad was a Browns fan and he became interested in Belichick through the Browns. I don't know why it matters though.  He's clearly a big Pats fan now. 

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

His dad was a Browns fan, he became a Pats fan when BB joined the Pats because he liked BB (former coach of Browns early 90's), said he doesn't follow a team just because they win........ Now I don't have a made up IQ but my guess would be he was a fan San Jose SaberCats! It was so obvious!

Sections
Shortcuts