Question..?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Question..?

Does anyone still think Brace and Cunningham don't make this team?  Brace played the entire first half and collapsed the pocket with them running the 2/3/4, not an easy thing.  Cunningham knocked Vick out and provided pressure...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Re: Question..?

Both looked good. For me, being able to rotate players on the D Line will help keep Wilfork fresh for the 4th when the real football starts. Cunningham could be a role player on this D. At this point its who makes the cut and who doesn't. Still two games to evaluate. DT and O Line are the areas the Pats Brass could look in 2013 draft.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

i hope this is the year both brace and cunningham live up to expectations.  Figures in contract years.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Brace look good but it's his durability that concerns me.  I think Cunningham's hit was as much about Vick's scrambling and circling into a perfect collision point.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Cunningham at this point might have a better shot then Brace just because of the other players on the team.

Ahead of Cunningham I would put Scott, Nin, Bequette, and Jones. Even if they carry 5 DE/LB's Cunningham still has to prove more then getting a single sack on a broken play caused by Love basically running free up the middle. I'm not convinced Cunningham has shown momre then Francis or Bulman at this point.

If you look at the play again if Love didn't flush the pocket Cunningham was being redirected around Vick and would have completely missed him. All in all I didn't see anything that overly impressed me about Cunninghams play but he had an overall solid night

Ahead of Brace I would put Wilfork and Love at this point. Once Fanene gets back he'd also be in that category. Given what I've seen I like Deadrick over Brace at this point. That leaves 1 spot if they carry 5 DT/DE types and Brace still has to battle out Warren, Pryor, and even Bulman for a spot at this point. Now given who he has to beat I think he has a shot but even he has to battle for a spot.

You can take Brace and Cunningham playing so much a couple of different ways but to me this looked like a cut down game. They left their bubble players or rooks out their the longest and gave them every opportunity to prove they belong. I wouldn't be shocked to see 1 of them cut in the 75man cut down

Sections
Shortcuts