Questions and thoughts about the Ravens game...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Questions and thoughts about the Ravens game...

So many bad calls by the officials tonight.

Why don't the Patriots throw bombs draw PI calls like the Ravens seem to always do everytime we play them?

Why didn't the Patriots ever go for a 2 point conversion so the lead would be at the least 3 points?

How much $ is BB going to get fined going after and grabbing the official?

Why is Gronk not being used more?

This has alread been a long and frustraiting season and it's only going into week # 4.

How did Penn St do this weekend, wonder if O'Brien would like to come back!!

Feel free to add to this list or give your 2 cents to these remarks.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Re: Questions and thoughts about the Ravens game...

Why again was Woody used so much to pick up 1st downs and at goal line?

Why the fancy plays?

When will BB do something about the secondary, can we stop 2 minute still offenses?

When will we get a real return guy?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

why arent the real refs back yet?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Did I hear right, The officials on the field are really foot locker employees?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Why don't the Patriots throw bombs draw PI calls like the Ravens seem to always do everytime we play them?

Why didn't the Patriots ever go for a 2 point conversion so the lead would be at the least 3 points?

This has alread been a long and frustraiting season and it's only going into week # 4.

[/QUOTE]

why is Wes Welker so underappreciated by many ingrate pats fans?

not to mention underpaid...

[/QUOTE]

i think most of us agree he deserves to get paid and is a big part of the offense.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

why is Wes Welker so underappreciated by many ingrate pats fans?

not to mention underpaid...

[/QUOTE]

Classic Troll move - come onto the pats board after a tough loss and then lecture Pats fans about how poorly Welker in treated by "ingrate fans"

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

Don´t drop your panties !!!  the team is improving its only week #3. you should know better... i bet you do.

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

1.  For the 5th straight season we have no deep threat.

2.  BB blew that - he should have gone for two pt conversion.  He blew it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Oh, forgot to add this one... Deion Branch is a man!  Dude takes a licking and keeps on ticking. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Let me try to answer them:

1. Because the officials would've called offensive PI on the Pats receivers.

2. I don't think I would've, if you missed the 2-point conversion, we have a 29-21 lead in the 4th quarter. That's a one-score game.

3. BB shouldn't be fined, but knowing Goodell, probably $25k or somewhere in that ballpark.

4. He was being used to block, I think. And I think the Ravens were committed to covering him.

Here's my question:

Why do we run the same play on every 3rd and short? Draw to Woodhead? How about something else? Or how about giving it to Ridley?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

why is Tom Coughlin so underappreciated by many ingrate Jints fans?

[/QUOTE]

Fixed it for ya!

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

My thoughts;

-the Ravens came to life when Rice got going. If we are to applaud the D-line after the Titans game, this then has to be on the D-line.  Also, zero pressure on Flacco. 

-other than the drops and the uncertainty of what the refs would call, I thought McCourty was in good position most of the game, and looks much better than he did last year. IMO it was Arrington who played very poorly. 

-I thought the Pats were in a lot of cover 2 but the safeties were in poor position most of the game. Even though Gregory has an int, I thought is was his poorest game as a Pat. 

-needed Brace to step up and he did not

-Wendell is much improved, but he is not big enough nor strong enough. 

-whoever thought Lloyd was a downfield threat should see now that he is not. Great hands, great route runner, not a down field threat. 

-I didn't understand the critics of Ghost. Yes he missed a big one, but he is very, very good and even great on kick offs.

- boy is RasI in the old Spikes dog house. He better be ready when he is called upon, or we may see Butler part2

-I have been critical of the OL all season. It is clear to me that Vollmer, Connolly, Wendell, Mankins, Solder can be serviceable in the passing game. Wendell, Connolly better in the passing "hurry up" offense, while Mankins, Solder better in the run game. Vollmer looks solid once again. Real drop off with the back ups however. The Waters situation really hurt the line. BB was mislead, or misread the situation and was caught short handed on the line. 

-teams now game planning for Jones. I would like to see Cunningham opposite him getting more snaps. 

3 games pleasant surprises;

edelman, Cunningham, Vollmer, Love, Jones, wilson

3 games have me concerned;

Arrington, Vereen, D-line depth, o-line depth, Fells

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Arrington dissapointed me.

Poor tackling dissapointed me.

Drops dissapoointed me

Whats up with our time out usage? I thought you always play the numbers, well not using them at the end of the game gave us 0 chance for a hail mary/fg combo at the end of the game.

gronk the penalty machine

chungs pass coverage

On the good side I thought Cunningham playing the line may have found a spot for him.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TitleTown11. Show TitleTown11's posts

Here is a thought aboout last night's game...was Tucker's "game winner" even good? In real speed, it looked wide to me.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from IraqSteve. Show IraqSteve's posts

I would agree, I thought they should have gone for 2 at some point to make that 2pt gap 3.  I do nuderstand why they did not, but sometimes you just need to go for it.  Clearly last night with the way that game was going, you knew they needed 3pts, not 2.

Pats really came out impressive and honestly, I think on the Ravens 3rd possesion Pats shut them down 3 and O only to be ruined by a BS call which gave the Ravems a 1st and eventually a TD.  That really set the tone and changed the game. 

Nothing we can do but move on to the Bills.  Pats will prob see the Ravens again in the playoffs and hopefully by then we'll have the real refs back. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from IraqSteve. Show IraqSteve's posts

I would agree, I thought they should have gone for 2 at some point to make that 2pt gap 3.  I do nuderstand why they did not, but sometimes you just need to go for it.  Clearly last night with the way that game was going, you knew they needed 3pts, not 2.

Pats really came out impressive and honestly, I think on the Ravens 3rd possesion Pats shut them down 3 and O only to be ruined by a BS call which gave the Ravems a 1st and eventually a TD.  That really set the tone and changed the game. 

Nothing we can do but move on to the Bills.  Pats will prob see the Ravens again in the playoffs and hopefully by then we'll have the real refs back. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from IraqSteve. Show IraqSteve's posts