Quick Hypothetical

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Quick Hypothetical

So your daughter starts dating this new guy and they have been pretty serious for a couple years. He had a rocky past, but works hard and your daughter has said nothing but good things since they got together.

She calls you one day to tell you that he is being investigated  because he may be connected to a murder. Apparently he has some questionable friends and destroyed some things the police wanted to look at. It has been a while and the police are still questioning him.

What do you tell your daughter?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Quick Hypothetical

Don't get involved and leave him immediately. If he couldn't cut ties with his rocky past it's bound to come back again and again. If he really cared about her and having a clean life he wouldn't risk losing it by destroying evidence for someone that was part of his bad history. As painful as it is sometimes you have to completely cut off your past if you really want to start new and clean.

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

I agree 100%. Seems like anyone caught in anything like that is bad news or hangs around bad people. I wouldn't be able to sleep at night knowing my daughter was caught up with someone tied to a murder investigation.

Come on if you think you can take us on
    You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stewart7557. Show stewart7557's posts

In response to magicalhobo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I agree 100%. Seems like anyone caught in anything like that is bad news or hangs around bad people. I wouldn't be able to sleep at night knowing my daughter was caught up with someone tied to a murder investigation.

I read both of your posts in the "Scumbag" thread and I agree with your similar positions. The only thing I would add is that 1.) even if Hernandez turns out to be only guilty of bad judgement and is covering up for friends and 2.) assuming the law suit allegation in which he shot someone in the face turns out to be a hoax - which appears to be the best case scenario a Patriots fan could hope for - I still don't want him back on the team

I have read enough stuff about this guy over the past week that I was unaware of before which leads me to believe he's a thug and a bad character guy and I don't want him wearing a Patriots uniform - I cant support someone like that and I certainly wouldn't want him dating my daughter. As Magic already stated very well - at minimum, we know that a man is dead and it looks like Hernandez is in some way tied to the murder. He has destroyed evidence and he continues to associate with some shady people. This isn't a 1 time incident as his prior history in college lead many teams to leave him off their draft board. That's enough for me to move on from him

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

So your daughter starts dating

Everything from that point on is your fault, not your Daughters.

Mistake # 1 - You let your Daughter start Dating.

Mistake # 2 - Apparently you didn't have a big enough gun that you showed the guy to keep him away from your Daughter.

Mistake # 3 - Apparently you didn't shop around for the best PI because the cheap one you went with didn't do a good job.  You should pay him a visit now and get a refund!

Laughing

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

So your daughter starts dating

Everything from that point on is your fault, not your Daughters.

Mistake # 1 - You let your Daughter start Dating.

Mistake # 2 - Apparently you didn't have a big enough gun that you showed the guy to keep him away from your Daughter.

Mistake # 3 - Apparently you didn't shop around for the best PI because the cheap one you went with didn't do a good job.  You should pay him a visit now and get a refund!

Laughing

[/QUOTE]

but wait, TFB what if you have 2 daughters and you are already in jail for killing the BF of the first daughter? I keep saying, if I ever have a daughter before a son I'll be doing 30-life in 15 years

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

but wait, TFB what if you have 2 daughters and you are already in jail for killing the BF of the first daughter? I keep saying, if I ever have a daughter before a son I'll be doing 30-life in 15 years

If you have 2 Daughters then you will be in a lot of trouble, Freind..  I assume your Daughters will have Uncles, correct? 

Sections
Shortcuts