Quiet here in NY

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nypatriot711. Show nypatriot711's posts

Quiet here in NY

Being a Pats fan in NY is at times 'interesting'. For the past few weeks all i have heard, seen and read is how great the Jets are. How they are the best team in the NFL, and how their defense is going to stop Rodgers. You must admit the Jets have a decent team and their schedule is soft (if not the softest in the NFL). But i do need to remind all the Jets fans out there not to forget the annual mid-season swoon. Not to forget when the last time they won a championship. And with yesterdays 9-0 loss i havent heard one thing how their team is the best in the NFL. Actually all the Jets fans here are grumpy and dont feel like talking football. What a great monday morning. Sometimes silence is golden.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Re: Quiet here in NY

*crickets*

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Seems Sanchez watched films of himself from last year instead of this year.  I thought the GB defense looked very good at times, I'd give them credit as much as blaming the NY offense.  The Jets' D held a pretty good team to 9 points, a moral victory I guess. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

It was only a matter of time before their comical arrogance would backfire yet again, just like it did last year.

Now, the pressure is on, and we'll start to see how strong a team they really are.

Anyone can look great in Sept and into October, but it's flat out sad to come off a BYE and not even be able to kick a a FG at home?  lol!

Might the most embarrassing aspect of any team's season this year.

How about Rex Ryan trying to pretend he allows his punter to call fake punts at will?

He either is lying or is as bad a head coach as I originally suspected.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Pile it on Rusty.  As much as I would have liked my team to go 15-1 during the regular season I realize that there was a possibility they could lose a game or two along the way.  They definitely looked 'rusty' after the week off so at least we are healthy and our offense will hopefully find a good rythm next week.  It seemed like the ravens loss due to our offensive struggles lit a fire under our offense, I am hoping that this offensive showing does the same.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nypatriot711. Show nypatriot711's posts

like i said, Jets are in mid-season form. your #1 draft pick for a kicker was a great choice lmao who does that? and yes it is a soft schedule. why dont i hear your fat, rude, obnoxious slob of a coach talking smack? besides, your rebuilding process isnt anything to comment on. you have one of the oldest teams in the NFL while the Pats have one of the youngest. at least we can still compete while rebuilding for another three SB in a decade. Jets will always be overshadowed by the Pats.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: Quiet here in NY:
    Pile it on Rusty.  As much as I would have liked my team to go 15-1 during the regular season I realize that there was a possibility they could lose a game or two along the way.  They definitely looked 'rusty' after the week off so at least we are healthy and our offense will hopefully find a good rythm next week.  It seemed like the ravens loss due to our offensive struggles lit a fire under our offense, I am hoping that this offensive showing does the same.
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

Does "looked rusty" mean they are arrogant, cocky and unprepared off a bye?

Poorly coached team. Period.

Maybe now they can go 14-2, right Rex?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to Quiet here in NY:
    Being a Pats fan in NY is at times 'interesting'. For the past few weeks all i have heard, seen and read is how great the Jets are. How they are the best team in the NFL, and how their defense is going to stop Rodgers. You must admit the Jets have a decent team and their schedule is soft (if not the softest in the NFL). But i do need to remind all the Jets fans out there not to forget the annual mid-season swoon. Not to forget when the last time they won a championship. And with yesterdays 9-0 loss i havent heard one thing how their team is the best in the NFL. Actually all the Jets fans here are grumpy and dont feel like talking football. What a great monday morning. Sometimes silence is golden.
    Posted by nypatriot711

Last night on West 96th Street, it was blissfully peaceful, yes indeed!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sheldong. Show sheldong's posts

like i said, Jets are in mid-season form. your #1 draft pick for a kicker was a great choice lmao who does that? and yes it is a soft schedule. why dont i hear your fat, rude, obnoxious slob of a coach talking smack? besides, your rebuilding process isnt anything to comment on. you have one of the oldest teams in the NFL while the Pats have one of the youngest. at least we can still compete while rebuilding for another three SB in a decade. Jets will always be overshadowed by the Pats.
    Posted by nypatriot711

How can you guys say it is a soft schedule and at the same time say we have a very rough schedule.  Don't you relaize that 12 of the 14 other games are against the same teams?  So, who are the other two teams?

We play SD (3-5) and Indy (4-2)  and they play Denver (2-6) and Houston (4-2).  A one game difference is the difference between "soft" and "very hard"?????

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

blame the punter

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: Quiet here in NY : How can you guys say it is a soft schedule and at the same time say we have a very rough schedule.  Don't you relaize that 12 of the 14 other games are against the same teams?  So, who are the other two teams? We play SD (3-5) and Indy (4-2)  and they play Denver (2-6) and Houston (4-2).  A one game difference is the difference between "soft" and "very hard"?????
    Posted by sheldong

Their schedule is slightly easier, but it's not soft. I think that person mis-spoke or may want to look again.

Miami or NE have the toughest one in the AFC East.

That said, I am not sure I believe in the strength of schedule argument anymore in the NFL since it is based on the prior year's team and assumption of them being as good or better than last year.

2010 is really a weird year.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

ha! if you guys think it's quiet in NY/NJ, how'd you like to be walking around Dallas today? I mean even the freaking Raiders are 4 and 4 compared to the (always supposed to be in the playoffs) Cowboys!

I tip my cap to the GB Packers for playing one helluva game against Master Mess's jests,jests,jests!!!!!!!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

In Response to Re: Quiet here in NY : Does "looked rusty" mean they are arrogant, cocky and unprepared off a bye? Poorly coached team. Period. Maybe now they can go 14-2, right Rex?
    Posted by BBReigns

taking a shot at yourself here rusty?  lol

Sections
Shortcuts