Quite Frankly, barring the miracles, this Pats team should be on a 5 game losing streak.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: Quite Frankly, barring the miracles, this Pats team should be on a 5 game losing streak.

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sadly I think your right. I would like to see us win out and put up a respectable showing in the playoffs, but I just cant see us beating the good playoff teams.

[/QUOTE]

Which ones would those be? Every single playoff team in the AFC is flawed.  I will say i can't see them beating a Seattle/SF/Car

[/QUOTE]

Yes they are all flawed but I cant see us stopping Denver, KC, Cincinatti, or Baltimore (they just seem ot have our number). And certainly not any NFC Team.

[/QUOTE]

Denver can't stop anyone either, KC doesn't beat good teams they beat 2 teams with winning records Dall and Philly, Cincy is poorly coached and will not win in the playoffs and as far as balt is concerned we shall see who they are next sunday night.

[/QUOTE]

i'll help you: the defending SB Champs who usually do pretty well against the pats

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Quite Frankly, barring the miracles, this Pats team should be on a 5 game losing streak.

In response to HelmetofLeather's comment:
    [QUOTE]

we could be jets fans.................

[/QUOTE]

Not with Brady around, we couldn't. But he won't be around forever.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sadly I think your right. I would like to see us win out and put up a respectable showing in the playoffs, but I just cant see us beating the good playoff teams.

[/QUOTE]

Which ones would those be? Every single playoff team in the AFC is flawed.  I will say i can't see them beating a Seattle/SF/Car

[/QUOTE]

Yes they are all flawed but I cant see us stopping Denver, KC, Cincinatti, or Baltimore (they just seem ot have our number). And certainly not any NFC Team.

[/QUOTE]

Denver can't stop anyone either, KC doesn't beat good teams they beat 2 teams with winning records Dall and Philly, Cincy is poorly coached and will not win in the playoffs and as far as balt is concerned we shall see who they are next sunday night.

[/QUOTE]

oh boy... (EYE ROLL)

[/QUOTE]

Really so please mr. "FEAR NOT JINTS WILL WIN 10 GAMES" tell me how that great  23rd rated defense is going to shut down playoff offenses, or how a team that has only beaten 2 teams with a winning record ( Both in the worst division in the league) will fare against some actual good teams or how Marvin 0-4 Lewis will somehow muster the ability to get his team deep in the playoffs. My dark horse will be the Ravens and the Pats have a chance to take care of that next week.

Bottom line to my post was they have just as good a shot or in some cases better to make it out of the AFC. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

i'll help you: the defending SB Champs who usually do pretty well against the pats

[/QUOTE]

Please enlighten me... the "jints win 10 games yet"?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

oh boy... (EYE ROLL)

[/QUOTE]

Really so please mr. "FEAR NOT JINTS WILL WIN 10 GAMES" tell me how that great  23rd rated defense is going to shut down playoff offenses, or how a team that has only beaten 2 teams with a winning record ( Both in the worst division in the league) will fare against some actual good teams or how Marvin 0-4 Lewis will somehow muster the ability to get his team deep in the playoffs. My dark horse will be the Ravens and the Pats have a chance to take care of that next week.

Bottom line to my post was they have just as good a shot or in some cases better to make it out of the AFC. 

[/QUOTE]

fair enough...we shall see

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

nope

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to HelmetofLeather's comment:
    [QUOTE]

we could be jets fans.................

[/QUOTE]

Not with Brady around, we couldn't. But he won't be around forever.

[/QUOTE]

And even then, the jets will find a way to make us feel better about ourselves...........

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

nope

[/QUOTE]

at least when we make the playoffs .......it won't be the Giants beating us......they will be playing golf.