Radio Silence Begins, Now!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Radio Silence Begins, Now!

This what Gronk had to say about the Hernandez and Dennard situations. Might as well have asked him about Egypt or the price of gold. 

This is the BB-imposed media stonewalling. Destined to infuriate the anti-Patriots masses. It's a beautiful thing.

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4745085/gronkowski-im-in-great-spirits

Q: Any reaction on the arrest of your colleague, Alfonzo Dennard? 

A: Nah, I got no reaction at all. 

Q: What about Aaron Hernandez? 

A: I got no reaction at all, just here about the book. 

Q: How is your back? 

A: I got no reaction about that right now, either. 

Q: Looking forward to the season? 

A: I can tell you this, I’m in great spirits and I’m enjoying life a lot more. I can tell you that right there. 

Q: Does the NFL have a problem with players off the field, getting in trouble? 

A: Ask [commissioner] Roger Goodell. 

Q: Do you think there is a problem with players off the field? 

A: You have to ask Roger. He’s been in the business for a while now, so he’ll know, from when he started to where he is now. Roger that. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: Radio Silence Begins, Now!

In response to Muzwell's comment:

This what Gronk had to say about the Hernandez and Dennard situations. Might as well have asked him about Egypt or the price of gold. 

This is the BB-imposed media stonewalling. Destined to infuriate the anti-Patriots masses. It's a beautiful thing.

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4745085/gronkowski-im-in-great-spirits

Q: Any reaction on the arrest of your colleague, Alfonzo Dennard? 

A: Nah, I got no reaction at all. 

Q: What about Aaron Hernandez? 

A: I got no reaction at all, just here about the book. 

Q: How is your back? 

A: I got no reaction about that right now, either. 

Q: Looking forward to the season? 

A: I can tell you this, I’m in great spirits and I’m enjoying life a lot more. I can tell you that right there. 

Q: Does the NFL have a problem with players off the field, getting in trouble? 

A: Ask [commissioner] Roger Goodell. 

Q: Do you think there is a problem with players off the field? 

A: You have to ask Roger. He’s been in the business for a while now, so he’ll know, from when he started to where he is now. Roger that. 

since i have no use for the media of d*ckheads currently ruining sports i think this is great

of course i also believe there should a rule allowing every player to punch out one of these overconfident wisea**es per year...would be great seeing some obnoxious muckraking little nerd get it pow!

Cool

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

This actually makes me like Gronkowski even more, and I'm not really sure if it's really Darth Hoodie using the Dark Side of The Force to keep his players quiet or if it's just Gronkowski understanding which side of his bread the butter goes on.

The reporter may as well be wearing a sign that says "Please Say Something Controversial," and Gronk is simply refusing to play the game. Does that have to be the ubiquitous influence of Belichick? Or could it be that maybe Gronkowski's mother taught him the same thing mine tried to teach me (and maybe yours taught you), that if you don't have anything good to say, perhaps it's best not to say anything.

Frankly, as inept and irresponsible as the media has become, I'm surprised anybody says anthing to reporters, ever. I understand that being available to the media is part of the job, but that doesn't mean you have to tell them anything.

I certainly wouldn't.

Now you listen here! He's not the Messiah . . .   he's a very naughty boy!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In response to p-mike's comment:

This actually makes me like Gronkowski even more, and I'm not really sure if it's really Darth Hoodie using the Dark Side of The Force to keep his players quiet or if it's just Gronkowski understanding which side of his bread the butter goes on.

The reporter may as well be wearing a sign that says "Please Say Something Controversial," and Gronk is simply refusing to play the game. Does that have to be the ubiquitous influence of Belichick? Or could it be that maybe Gronkowski's mother taught him the same thing mine tried to teach me (and maybe yours taught you), that if you don't have anything good to say, perhaps it's best not to say anything.

Frankly, as inept and irresponsible as the media has become, I'm surprised anybody says anthing to reporters, ever. I understand that being available to the media is part of the job, but that doesn't mean you have to tell them anything.

I certainly wouldn't.

Now you listen here! He's not the Messiah . . .   he's a very naughty boy!

Agree.

Usually nothing good ever comes from talking to the media.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Exquisite responses across the board; well said, Gronk.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Well played by Gronkie.

http://img.exs.lv/tmp/gif_193x113_39ce6f.gif

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

and I'm sure he warned his brothers and father too. I loved it!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Well played by Gronkie.

http://img.exs.lv/tmp/gif_193x113_39ce6f.gif

is that ur boy Parilli there babe? nice moves

Sections
Shortcuts