Raider v Colts

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hoyle. Show hoyle's posts

Raider v Colts

Looks like a great game to watch with either result having meaning for passionate Pats fans like myself ....
    Who do want to win ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sheldong. Show sheldong's posts

Re: Raider v Colts

In Response to Raider v Colts:
    [QUOTE]Looks like a great game to watch with either result having meaning for passionate Pats fans like myself .... Who do want to win ?
    Posted by hoyle[/QUOTE]

Oakland!!!!!!!!  If Oakland wins and Jacksonville wins the division, then we play Jacksonville next year instead of Indy again.  That is good for 1 1/2 reasons.  Reasons #1 is that Jacksonville is an easier team for us to beat.  The 1/2 reason is that the game might take place in Jacksonville, and if it is I can go to the game (2 1/2 hour drive from where I live.)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

If you absolutely hate Indy and wan't them out of the playoffs, then route for Oakland.

If you're like me and really don't care if the Pats face Indy or not in the playoffs, then root for Peyton and Co. I don't want that pick to get any lower.

Note: This game is at 4pm. If KC wins, at home, against the Titans, (a 1pm game), then the Raiders will be eliminated.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I think Oakland beats them. Oakland is physical and Indy is completely different away from the dome.

This will be Oak's SB. I'd like nothing more than to see the Gomer face on Sunday.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

The draft pick from Oakland is going to be whatever it's going to be. There's almost nothing more satisfying to me than watching the Colts lose . . .   unless it's watching Green New Jersey lose. And I'll admit, I'd just as soon see the Colts sitting home in the playoffs. Regardless of what we've seen to this point in the season, I still don't trust the zebras around Peyton Manning in the playoffs.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: Raider v Colts:
    [QUOTE] The draft pick from Oakland is going to be whatever it's going to be. There's almost nothing more satisfying to me than watching the Colts lose . . .   unless it's watching Green New Jersey lose. And I'll admit, I'd just as soon see the Colts sitting home in the playoffs. Regardless of what we've seen to this point in the season, I still don't trust the zebras around Peyton Manning in the playoffs.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

Even with the numerous phantom calls and no calls going against the colts this year while the Pats seem to be enjoying them?  hmmm. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nZone. Show nZone's posts

Oakland.

I do not want the Colts in the playoffs.  I have a bad dream about the Colts beating the Pats in the playoffs.  This is bad...very bad.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hoyle. Show hoyle's posts

Cry me a super bowl Togah, UD6 or what ever your new name may be

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from farpost. Show farpost's posts

Rule #1.  Always root for the team playing the Colts.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

I hate dolts, will root for the Raiders

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I would like to see the Raiders win but I believe Manning is going to light them up.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]I would like to see the Raiders win but I believe Manning is going to light them up.
    Posted by BradyMossFan[/QUOTE]

doubt it. I've seen alot of raiders games this year. I think they can score enough points to win. their running game alone will chew up alot of clock 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[QUOTE]I think Oakland beats them. Oakland is physical and Indy is completely different away from the dome. This will be Oak's SB. I'd like nothing more than to see the Gomer face on Sunday.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

Agree. If KC beats the Titans earlier that day, the Raid-uhs are eliminated. This game will be their SB. I believe they'll look back at what might have been (9-5 going into the game, if the kicker doesn't gak several kicks vs the Cardinals and if they didn't play NY Giants vs the Jags in the 4th qtr), and take it out on the Colts at home.

Can you imagine what it'd be like if the Pats were undefeated in the division and only being .500? The Raid-uhs are a lot better than what we give them credit for. They'll be out to prove it come Sunday.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohyes. Show ohyes's posts

The ref's beat the raiders the last time these two played. I mean the colts beat the raiders. Ya ya colts. I know Seymour has a hammy and Asomugha  has a injury Let Oakland take them out / let them win and get in won't matter.     

NO Collie = Dolts dead

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohyes. Show ohyes's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Raider v Colts : Even with the numerous phantom calls and no calls going against the colts this year while the Pats seem to be enjoying them?  hmmm. 

Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Their must be someone who can fix this for the Dolts UD6. I wonder who would be the one to do something about this?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Raider v Colts : doubt it. I've seen alot of raiders games this year. I think they can score enough points to win. their running game alone will chew up alot of clock 
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

That's what we heard all last week about Jacksonville.

Being at home may make a difference, but the Raiders couldn't hang with the team that just got bounced by the Colts. I don't see how they'll hang with the Colts, particularly if . . .   as I suspect . . .  unseen forces display their preference that Peyton Manning make the playoffs.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE] The draft pick from Oakland is going to be whatever it's going to be. There's almost nothing more satisfying to me than watching the Colts lose . . .   unless it's watching Green New Jersey lose. And I'll admit, I'd just as soon see the Colts sitting home in the playoffs. Regardless of what we've seen to this point in the season, I still don't trust the zebras around Peyton Manning in the playoffs.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

+1. I agree. Watching the Colts and/or Jets and even the Chargers lose is one notch below a Pats win every Sunday. If the Colts don't make the playoffs, I hope they have a commercial with Manning sitting in his living room, watching and shaking his head.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Raider v Colts : Even with the numerous phantom calls and no calls going against the colts this year while the Pats seem to be enjoying them?  hmmm. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Huh? What phantom calls have gone against the Colts. I can think of one non-call, but that is just a drop in the bucket for what they have been given.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macrawn. Show Macrawn's posts

Even though we want a better Oakland pick, if it means knocking the Colts out of the playoffs I vote for that. Go Oakland!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

Unfortunately, Colts will beat Raiders.
    Though Patriots will deservedly be favorites in their home divisional playoff game, looks like it will be a rematch/grudge match with Jets, Ravens or Colts... 
    Playoff newbies KC or Jacksonville would be a preferred opponent to beat up on, in my view.....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mnp3a. Show mnp3a's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Raider v Colts : Huh? What phantom calls have gone against the Colts. I can think of one non-call, but that is just a drop in the bucket for what they have been given.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

it looked like colts dbacks were hitting/holding receivers before the ball arrived (on almost every pass), without ever being called for it.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from townie68. Show townie68's posts

I would love to see Oakland smash them, but thats a pipe dream. But if the Raiders come out running it could be an intreseting game.

Sections
Shortcuts