Raiders' QB of Future, Pryor, Nets a 7 on Wonderlic

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

Re: Raiders' QB of Future, Pryor, Nets a 7 on Wonderlic

In Response to Re: Raiders' QB of Future, Pryor, Nets a 7 on Wonderlic:
    [QUOTE]Well, currently I am using a co-worker's computer, so that is my bad.  It apparently doesn't ignore based on user name, but also based on computer/IP address. I had to immediately put McCheaters on ignore this morning, even though you are currently very likely McCheaters anyway. lol Back on ignore. Yes, was comparing the prootype of the QB of just the great arm and basing that as the #1 aspect of why a QB would be successsful in the NFL. It's called the Al Davis disease. Everyone here knew EXACTLY what the point was, troll. Stop saying "are you saying" because it proves you are Mccheaters posing as a Pats fan. Exposed. Enough, dork.  Jesus Christ. Get laid or something! Please! It's beyond pathetic you signed out as Patsman3 only for McCheaters to sign back in as Patsman 3 channeling pretty much EXACTLY the McCheaters personality. EXPOSED.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

"back on ignore"  YES!!!!!!!! Smile

Oh if you put Mccheaters on ignore and you still see Patsman3 and the ignore is based on a person's computer IP address how are you seeing Patsman3 (me) if I am also McCheaters (as you claim).

So I am actually using 2 computers and not just logging on/off the same one?  Kinda puts a big hole in your conspiracy theory Rusty Can.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Raiders' QB of Future, Pryor, Nets a 7 on Wonderlic : So, you are willing to admit that you are McCheaters after not denying it? lol!! Now onto ignore. My work is done here.

No I thought you were putting me on ignore too.  If you blocked McCheaters and the block is based on the IP address (so it blocks all messages from the computer not just the username) then you shouldn't be seeing my posts if I am McCheaters.  Unless you think I am using 2 computers which is pretty big stretch.  Get it???

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

[QUOTE]You're on ignore, dumbo.  I have no idea what you just wrote, but I know you're a troll who follows me around JUST LIKE McCheaters. I can see the next response, stupid. Almost every single post of mine, is followed by McCheaters, then you swoop in with your combative attitude that just makes you look dumb. As usual. How you arern't banned, I have no idea.

LOL he has me on ignore and STILL RESPONDS.  HAHA, can someone please tell Rusty what the hell the ignore function is for.

Sections
Shortcuts