Raiders Running All Over Chargers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Raiders Running All Over Chargers

I'm watching that game too and wow, the Raiders have come to play. I think they heard all the "yep, this is the time of the year the Chargers put together a streak and get into the playoffs" talk.

Of course, with San Diego at home the game's never over but Raiders are up 14-3 and driving.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Re: Raiders Running All Over Chargers

In Response to Raiders Running All Over Chargers:
    [QUOTE]I'm watching that game too and wow, the Raiders have come to play. I think they heard all the "yep, this is the time of the year the Chargers put together a streak and get into the playoffs" talk. Of course, with San Diego at home the game's never over but Raiders are up 14-3 and driving.
    Posted by apdynasty23[/QUOTE]

Bolts are such a bunch of puzziez.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

holy cow raiders just went up 21-3

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

I'm eager to see the media coverage starting Monday. Peyton loses and tosses a few more atrocious picks. Philip Rivers tosses a few picks and his Chargers drop one at home to Oakland.

Brady and the Patriots beat the Jets and grab the inside track to the #1 seed.

I want to see what the excuses are now for:

1) The Patriots NOT being the best team in football/AFC
    2) Why Tom Brady is still NOT the MVP this year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Raiders Running All Over Chargers:
    [QUOTE]That s u c k s for Pats pick.
    Posted by Duc749Rider[/QUOTE]

not to worry we still have their first, i'm sure BB woould rather see the Chargers lose, and still end up with a #15 or #20 pick

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohyes. Show ohyes's posts

Gates got 1st catch and thats just they need to get rolling.Oh wait Rivers SACKED and thats the 2 min warning

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Chargers were on the 30 with about a 1:30 left before halftime. Two timeouts left and on a 4th and 1 went for it and got stuffed for a loss.

Raiders up at least 21-3 at halftime. Yikes.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohyes. Show ohyes's posts

Sprolies Blew UP and down he has to be done for the day

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I have a short list of football people that I really disrespect, and one is San Diego's coach, Norv Turner. 

--Norv coached the Raiders.  That's bad enough.  Lousy lifetime record, which means not even a tiny spark of genius.  What's wrong with him?

--Norv traded Randy Moss for a fourth rounder, back when Randy was fast.  Stoo - pid!

--Norv traded a second rounder in the next year to the Patriots for a third rounder immediately.  That type of instant gratification is usually not smart.  He then drafted a forgettably slow running back. 

My only regret is that Norv is handing Oakland a giftie today.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to Re: Raiders Running All Over Chargers:
    [QUOTE]I have a short list of football people that I really disrespect, and one is San Diego's coach, Norv Turner.  --Norv coached the Raiders.  That's bad enough.  Lousy lifetime record, which means not even a tiny spark of genius.  What's wrong with him? --Norv traded Randy Moss for a fourth rounder, back when Randy was fast.  Stoo - pid! --Norv traded a second rounder in the next year to the Patriots for a third rounder immediately.  That type of instant gratification is usually not smart.  He then drafted a forgettably slow running back.  My only regret is that Norv is handing Oakland a giftie today.
    Posted by Paul_K[/QUOTE]

You've got to give Norv some credit. Most coaches try to do more with less. He's great at doing less with more. When you have a team that year after year looks great on paper but falls flat on the field you have to look beyond the players.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Oak 21-13         9:59 left in the 4th

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

28-13  Oak            :(

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Seriously, has there ever been a more pathetic team with talent than the Chargers?

They just bloooooow.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

How can a .500 QB be considered an MVP candidate (Manning or Rivers) and Brady not be considered an MVP candidate (what with a much better record and all) ? All the Chargers do is underachieve and dispose of quality players (LT and Brees). As much as it is Norv Turner's fault, some of the blame goes A J Smiths way.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wazzu-wheatfarmer. Show Wazzu-wheatfarmer's posts

This is a bummer as far as the Raider's draft pick goes, but it was really good to see San Diego come back to earth.  This is a team that we could see in the playoffs, and it's nice to see them get knocked back a peg.  There will still be great talent available in mid 1st round next year.

Sections
Shortcuts