Raiders vs Packers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

Raiders vs Packers

Even though it means nothing to the Pats season......anyone else really wishing they lose so they don't go undefeated?

I really don't want them on the same record page as the Pats.

I think the Raiders actually have a chance to beat them today.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

Re: Raiders vs Packers

Ok, so after seeing that horrendous pass by Palmer, maybe I was wrong.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

And Ryan Grant scores.... so it begins.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

That game is sick 30-0 1st half.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

It must be nice to have WR that get open at will.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Well at least Rodgers just threw a pic in the end zone.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

packers are going to end up like the 07 pats, a machine in the regular season and then run into a buzzsaw in a top defense and get shut down, and we all know the packers D is almost as suspect as ours is....if they run into giants/49ers/ravens/steelers, they will be beaten

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

In Response to Re: Raiders vs Packers:
    packers are going to end up like the 07 pats, a machine in the regular season and then run into a buzzsaw in a top defense and get shut down, and we all know the packers D is almost as suspect as ours is....if they run into giants/49ers/ravens/steelers, they will be beaten
    Posted by redsoxfan94

They can't run the ball against good teams, so I can see what you are saying....but this passing offense is unreal, they can win vs. man or zone coverage on so many route combinations, with so many players.  Maybe if you get crazy front 4 pressure on Rodgers, but to be honest they look like the most complete team in football. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In Response to Re: Raiders vs Packers : They can't run the ball against good teams, so I can see what you are saying....but this passing offense is unreal, they can win vs. man or zone coverage on so many route combinations, with so many players.  Maybe if you get crazy front 4 pressure on Rodgers, but to be honest they look like the most complete team in football. 
    Posted by andrewmcintosh

you are right that rodgers is playing unreal, but so was brady in 07...50 td 8 int...those are video game numbers....if they run into a team where they will be forced to win in a defensive game, they will lose, simple as that.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

In Response to Re: Raiders vs Packers : you are right that rodgers is playing unreal, but so was brady in 07...50 td 8 int...those are video game numbers....if they run into a team where they will be forced to win in a defensive game, they will lose, simple as that.
    Posted by redsoxfan94

O-line broke down in the superbowl, and Asante decided to drop a run of the mill jumping interception....Outside of that sack by McClain, I haven't seen Rodgers touched in a solid month.  The protection is pretty good, and he gets out of trouble with quick feet and a ridiculously fast release.  TOUGH to get that quick a gap pressure on him, you're def right though-that's the "blueprint" to get after any great pocket passer.  Packers have legit playmakers on D though, the Patriots are total paper-tigers when it comes to the whole "well if you look at ppg".  Packers D seems to make plays when it matters, I really don't see that out of NE.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

now wait a tic....Jenngings to the locker room....That could really change things.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

packers o-line has played good, but if they meet the giants or any team that has a good front 7, they will be in trouble...there also is a chance that they could get in a shootout with the new orleans brees'...and thats a tough call

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

packers o-line has played good, but if they meet the giants or any team that has a good front 7, they will be in trouble...there also is a chance that they could get in a shootout with the new orleans brees'...and thats a tough call
    Posted by redsoxfan94

Didn't they meet and convincingly drive down the field for the GW against the Giants last week?  I get your main point though, no team is unbeatable.  N.O. can't beat the Packers, no way no how.  Not on the road.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

yea i agree on N.O., unlikely that they go into lambeau and win in january, but if theres any defense that N.O. could do it against, its GB's...and yes the giants played the packers really hard and lost by 3, kinda like the way they lost to the pats in the regular season in 07...we all know how that turned out

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

all valid points, I guess all I can say is that the Packers look pretty darn locked in...it would take mistakes on their part to lose to a team like the Giants.  And I would have said the exact same thing before that stupid game in the desert.  So I see your point.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

you have made some good points as well, and they are playing incredible football, and they could definitely win the super bowl this year based on their offense alone. my opinion though, is that when they run into a good defense, they will be beaten. just seems like people are willing to hand them the trophy already, just like people were doing during the 07' patriots season, and the teams are just so similar, its freaky. the only thing i could say that the packers have that the pats didnt have in that 07' run is young and talented linebackers, that may be the difference...but i mean both had/have great qb's, very good receivers, a suspect defense, and good coaching.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

I do find it amazing how many teams go into their games against the Packers and simply do not play well, period.  At this stage of the season when the Pats were in the same position in '07, the teams they played brung it to the house.  So many of them played, arguably, their best game of the year against the Pats and the Pats still won out.  Their only defeat coming at the hands of the Giants who played their game of a lifetime at the right time in the SB, plus some unbelievable luck.  If there is any team out there that can stop the Pack, it may be the 49'ers with their D, the Saints who can outscore them from the NFC, but, they'll have to do it in GB in the cold.  In the SB, Steelers or Ravens, with their D.  If the Pats make it, maybe we'll see another BB magic act with the D as he did in 2001.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In Response to Raiders vs Packers:
    Even though it means nothing to the Pats season......anyone else really wishing they lose so they don't go undefeated? I really don't want them on the same record page as the Pats. I think the Raiders actually have a chance to beat them today.
    Posted by 4Adam13

Aye!!! Raiders will lose though. It's 46-16, Pack,  as of right now.

Sections
Shortcuts