Raiders...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Raiders...

In Response to Raiders...:
    lost! all around good day. they are just awful.
    Posted by artielang

And there entire team is on the trade block (LOL)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

Hey this our #1 draft choice!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In Response to Raiders...:
    lost! all around good day. they are just awful.
    Posted by artielang

Don't let JBulted see you say that. According to him, they've "improved". I guess it's like "beauty"....  it's what you find wherever you find it. (Like DFL in teh AFC West, 0-2 in the division, losing the tie breaker to those same Raid-uhs).

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

The Chefs lost too...but are still in first...still cookin'

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I'm very happy that Oak lost but their division stinks which isn't good for us. I mean seriously if SD didn't blow it last week we'd be in much better position.

BTW yeah Car and Buf are looking to get the #1 pick but I have faith the boys, Lions and 49ers can grab a couple more wins. Seriously both the niners and lion have played good close games. They are bound to win a couple more and well the boys have to win a couple.

Cle and SD has me worried though. My prediction right now is a pick in the 4-8 range but f the fire sale includes McFadden, Seymour or Aso that could easily tur into a 3-6 pick. Lets just hope that SD picks it up after they lose next week and Den can pu it together.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

SF was almost a winnable game for Oakland,  being really neither home nor away, but it's gone now.  The Raiders get one more really good chance to win a game all season.  As of tonight, my point spreads are:

Week 7 at Denver, 9.2 point underdogs

Week 8 at home for Halloween vs. Seattle, their golden chance, 1.5 point favorites.

Vs KC, 3.4 point underdogs

At Pitt, 15.1 point underdogs

Vs. Miami, only 2.8 point underdogs.

At San Diego, 10.2 point underdogs

At Jacksonville, 5.1 point underdogs, the Monday Night Jacksonville game is not included in these numbers.

Vs. Denver, 3.2 point underdogs

Vs. Indianapolis, 9.6 point underdogs

At Kansas City, 9.4 point underdogs

The three home games versus Miami, KC and Denver are all possible wins but probable losses.  Otherwise the Raiders are going down. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In Response to Re: Raiders...:
    In Response to Re: Raiders... : I don't see how they can be worse than Bills and Panthers. 
    Posted by murghkhor

Cleveland too.  I still see the Raiders winning at least 6 with that schedule.  They play hard, not well, but hard.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

firesale huh?

you think BigSey was watching today and would give up some money to come back and help this young defense? 

lets offer a 5th hahahahaha

we screwed them so badly in this trade.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Bonus, Jason Campbell scored a 10.  Jason, is that your quarterback rating or your shoe size?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

I was pumped about the Raiders' loss to the 49ers, too

It could be a tiebreaker game where the Raiders' head-to-head loss gives them a better pick :-D

Sections
Shortcuts