Raiding the coaching staffs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Raiding the coaching staffs

Every year it seems our coaches get raided and get jobs with other teams.  This year josh said he's staying and who wants patricia?   There's still a lot of jobs available these teams seem to be waiting for teams to gt bounced from the playoffs.  How does it feel to re coach?  Ha ha 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: Raiding the coaching staffs

i don't see anyone raiding the Patriots for a long time. the truth is all the coaches that have been lured away have fizzled. so it pretty much shows how tight BB runs the show and has influence on all facets of the team, even on offense.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

i don't see anyone raiding the Patriots for a long time. the truth is all the coaches that have been lured away have fizzled. so it pretty much shows how tight BB runs the show and has influence on all facets of the team, even on offense.

[/QUOTE]

Thank god. I'd like Brady to have mcD till he retires.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

yeah...Pats have been largely left alone the last couple of years.  Some of the front office types left after the initial brain drain of Weis, Crennel, Mangini, etc...  There's no reason people would look at Matt Patricia.  He's presided over the "worst" defenses in the league for several years.  Dean Pees before him presided over the deteriation of a solid defense in his time...

I also agree that organizations are looking a lot closer at the fact that most BB assistant coaches have failed miserably.

Sections
Shortcuts