Rally C

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishingBurgerKingChick. Show BassFishingBurgerKingChick's posts

Re: Rally C

how does one post picture on here?  I have one to post, please tell me how.

RustyRallyGaylovers.jpg

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishingBurgerKingChick. Show BassFishingBurgerKingChick's posts

In response to BassFishingBurgerKingChick's comment:

RustyRallyGaylovers.jpg

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Oh my Gawd, what a love fest this Rusty and Rally guy have with each other.  They either have to be the same person or boyfriend/girlfriend because this is not normal to see two grown men flirting so much with each other.  I mean seriously, get a room fellas.

I think they are BOTH, the same person and BF/GF.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

Oh my Gawd, what a love fest this Rusty and Rally guy have with each other.  They either have to be the same person or boyfriend/girlfriend because this is not normal to see two grown men flirting so much with each other.  I mean seriously, get a room fellas.

I think they are BOTH, the same person andBF/GF.

KINKY!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

RustyRallyGaylovers.jpg

Rt click on pic Hit copy image or copy, come back to reply.  Rt click, hit paste

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

RustyRallyGaylovers.jpg

Gay? HA! Nothing against Gay people, but I'm that guy your wife wishes you were you fat, old, dopes. Damn, I wish I could tell you who I am, you'd all feel so stupid with this stuff. Ya know what? Its kinda fun watching what regular folk do to try to make themselves feel more relevant. You are all so cool! Call me whatever you like. I get to be me until death, but you have to be you!.....Pathetic. I could have your wives, sisters, daughters with almost no effort. If you only knew........TRUTH. Cool

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishingBurgerKingChick. Show BassFishingBurgerKingChick's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

RustyRallyGaylovers.jpg

Gay? HA! Nothing against Gay people, but I'm that guy your wife wishes you were you fat, old, dopes. Damn, I wish I could tell you who I am, you'd all feel so stupid with this stuff. Ya know what? Its kinda fun watching what regular folk do to try to make themselves feel more relevant. You are all so cool! Call me whatever you like. I get to be me until death, but you have to be you!.....Pathetic. I could have your wives, sisters, daughters with almost no effort. If you only knew........TRUTH. Cool

Who you are?  Don't flatter yourself.   If you played for a very tiny time in the NFL and then moved to the CFL then you aren't much of anything.  You probably didn't even play.  Did you happen to be the H20 boy by chance?  And who is trying to be relevent besides you?  You are the one running around here saying look at me, look at me.  But there is nothing to look at.  I have never been on a forum where I have seen someone who is trying so hard to get attention.  Really, people who get no attention are the one's who starve for it the most.  And looking at you on here you are starving.  People who are the real deal don't need to say look at me, look at me or I did this and I did that, or if you only knew.   You are trying to live in the past and I bet that past wasn't as much as you are trying to make us think it was.  Did you carry any famous players jocks?   Cool  Wink

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishingBurgerKingChick. Show BassFishingBurgerKingChick's posts

RustyRallyGaylovers.jpg

Who you are?  Don't flatter yourself.   If you played for a very tiny time in the NFL and then moved to the CFL then you aren't much of anything.  You probably didn't even play.  Did you happen to be the H20 boy by chance?  And who is trying to be relevent besides you?  You are the one running around here saying look at me, look at me.  But there is nothing to look at.  I have never been on a forum where I have seen someone who is trying so hard to get attention.  Really, people who get no attention are the one's who starve for it the most.  And looking at you on here you are starving.  People who are the real deal don't need to say look at me, look at me or I did this and I did that, or if you only knew.   You are trying to live in the past and I bet that past wasn't as much as you are trying to make us think it was.  Did you carry any famous players jocks?   Cool Wink

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

RustyRallyGaylovers.jpg

Who you are?  Don't flatter yourself.   If you played for a very tiny time in the NFL and then moved to the CFL then you aren't much of anything.  You probably didn't even play.  Did you happen to be the H20 boy by chance?  And who is trying to be relevent besides you?  You are the one running around here saying look at me, look at me.  But there is nothing to look at.  I have never been on a forum where I have seen someone who is trying so hard to get attention.  Really, people who get no attention are the one's who starve for it the most.  And looking at you on here you are starving.  People who are the real deal don't need to say look at me, look at me or I did this and I did that, or if you only knew.   You are trying to live in the past and I bet that past wasn't as much as you are trying to make us think it was.  Did you carry any famous players jocks?   Cool Wink

You aren't worth my time. Go away little girl. I'm all done with you. Luv ya!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

RustyRallyGaylovers.jpg

i'll be honest rally

first everyone knows ur rusty or at the very least a phony

also, if all ur bragging and nonsense is true just tell us your name-one google look up is all it would take to verify everything u say- but u wont which also makes u look like a phony

lastly, even if all ur babbling is true who cares? personally i really dont give a damn if u played pro football, if you are some tv celebrity, if you are some govt/military vip nor do i care what u look like, who u f**k and how much money you have-even if its all true don't mean jack squat to me and i'm not impressed in the least

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Over-use of the shotgun formation is not what cost the Pats championships, from 2005-present. Poor secondary play and a feeble pass-rush were the main culprits.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Thread pretty much speaks for itself.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

RustyRallyGaylovers.jpg

i'll be honest rally

also, if all ur bragging and nonsense is true just tell us your name-one google look up is all it would take to verify everything u say- but u wont which also makes u look like a phony

lastly, even if all ur babbling is true who cares? personally i really dont give a damn if u played pro football, if you are some tv celebrity, if you are some govt/military vip nor do i care what u look like, who u f**k and how much money you have-even if its all true don't mean jack squat to me and i'm not impressed in the least

There is a reason we do these forums with an alias, not the least of which is personal safety. So many times, just as it has been done to me, posters are told "you don't know what the hell you are talking about" simply because they have a differing point of view. I chose to defend myself by providing facts on my background to squash these accusations. What I now know is that you, and several others will attack someone for doing this. I get no joy out of sharing my background with any of you.  It was an honest attempt to put you at ease and give you understanding of my perspective. Now I'm accused of being gay, being Rusty, being a liar, blah, blah, blah. It's no wonder we have so many crazy stories on TV. With the way you and others here twist things to create some adversarial environment takes serious insecurity and lots of work. These threads aren't about the PATS. You've made them about where you can bully yourselves into a social hierarchy amongst perfect strangers. I came in honest and for fun and got attacked for it and MUST now tell you who I am Or be damned? Ain't gonna happen. My personal life and safety obviously would be in jeopardy with you and the other kooks who would take your psychosis to the next level at my expense. If you dont want to hear what i have to say, show self control and put me on ignore. Otherwise, just know that i am who i am regardless of how you appear to be intimidated by that. PEACE.  P.S. I know I can be harsh when defending myself against rediculous accusations so let me apologize in advance and to those I've already swung back at so aggressively.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishingBurgerKingChick. Show BassFishingBurgerKingChick's posts

There is a reason we do these forums with an alias, not the least of which is personal safety. So many times, just as it has been done to me, posters are told "you don't know what the hell you are talking about" simply because they have a differing point of view. I chose to defend myself by providing facts on my background to squash these aCcusations. What I now know is that you, and several others will attack someone for doing this. I get no joy out of sharing my background with any of you.  It was an honest attempt to put you at ease and give you understanding of my perspective. Now I'm accused of being gay, being Rusty, being a liar, blah, blah, blah. It's no wonder we have so many crazy stories on TV. With the way you and others here twist things to create some adversarial environment takes serious insecurity and lots of work. These threads aren't about the PATS. You've made them about where you can bully yourselves into a social hierarchy amongst perfect strangers. I came in honest and for fun and got attacked for it and MUST now tell you who I am Or be damned? Ain't gonna happen. My personal life and safety obviously would be in jeopardy with you and the other kooks who would take your psychosis to the next level at my expense. If you dont want to hear what i have to say, show self control and put me on ignore. Otherwise, just know that i am who i am regardless of hpw you appear tp be intimidated by that. PEACE.  P.S. I know I can be harsh when defending myself against rediculous accusations so let me apologize in advance And to those I've already swung back at. 

my bologna has a first name its R-U-S-T-Y

my bologna has a seconds name its R-A-L-L-Y-C

It is super duper funny that Rusty is exactly the person your are describing in your post yet you are following him around here slobbering all over him like he is your favorit all day sucker.  Have you seen all the personal info Rusty feels the need to know about everyone here?  Talk about safety and If anyone else posted what you posted,  trying to keep who you are a mystery, he would call them insecure.  So let me do it for him.  You are insecure.  Did I not see you post your entire work experience here, how tall you are, how much you used to weigh, lift, how slow you ran and that you are a former NFL and CFL water boy?  When it is time to fess up who you are you sart talking national security.  Your lover Rusty would call you all sorts of names for doing that but since you are his only friend here he won't.  At least I don't think he will.

You have been attacking others for the past few days.  Attacking so much that most are calling you Rusty because it is exactly like how he does it every day around here.  You are 51 years old acting like you are a 15 year old girl who got her boy toy stolen.  And to top it off everyone has been getting the better of you just like they do to your favorite all day sucker Rusty.  You look foolish here Mister!  You are undefeated in the lost column in arguments around this place. 

I think since you have made it obvious you have to pump yourself up around here to look like mr tuff macho guy.  It is time to put up or shut up.  Tell who you are or just stop it with all the finger pointing at yourself.  Anyone can claim to be anybody they want to be as long as they don't have to tell who they really are.  Even with all your claims you still seem like an inmature little girl who needs attention.  Kind of sounds like Rusty.  No wonder everyone is saying you two are the same.  What is the matter the ol hag not giving you enough attention at home? 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishingBurgerKingChick. Show BassFishingBurgerKingChick's posts

There is a reason we do these forums with an alias, not the least of which is personal safety. So many times, just as it has been done to me, posters are told "you don't know what the hell you are talking about" simply because they have a differing point of view. I chose to defend myself by providing facts on my background to squash these aCcusations. What I now know is that you, and several others will attack someone for doing this. I get no joy out of sharing my background with any of you.  It was an honest attempt to put you at ease and give you understanding of my perspective. Now I'm accused of being gay, being Rusty, being a liar, blah, blah, blah. It's no wonder we have so many crazy stories on TV. With the way you and others here twist things to create some adversarial environment takes serious insecurity and lots of work. These threads aren't about the PATS. You've made them about where you can bully yourselves into a social hierarchy amongst perfect strangers. I came in honest and for fun and got attacked for it and MUST now tell you who I am Or be damned? Ain't gonna happen. My personal life and safety obviously would be in jeopardy with you and the other kooks who would take your psychosis to the next level at my expense. If you dont want to hear what i have to say, show self control and put me on ignore. Otherwise, just know that i am who i am regardless of hpw you appear tp be intimidated by that. PEACE.  P.S. I know I can be harsh when defending myself against rediculous accusations so let me apologize in advance And to those I've already swung back at. 

It is super duper funny that Rusty is exactly the person your are describing in your post yet you are following him around here slobbering all over him like he is your favorit all day sucker.  Have you seen all the personal info Rusty feels the need to know about everyone here?  Talk about safety and If anyone else posted what you posted,  trying to keep who you are a mystery, he would call them insecure.  So let me do it for him.  You are insecure.  Did I not see you post your entire work experience here, how tall you are, how much you used to weigh, lift, how slow you ran and that you are a former NFL and CFL water boy?  When it is time to fess up who you are you sart talking national security.  Your lover Rusty would call you all sorts of names for doing that but since you are his only friend here he won't.  At least I don't think he will.

You have been attacking others for the past few days.  Attacking so much that most are calling you Rusty because it is exactly like how he does it every day around here.  You are 51 years old acting like you are a 15 year old girl who got her boy toy stolen.  And to top it off everyone has been getting the better of you just like they do to your favorite all day sucker Rusty.  You look foolish here Mister!  You are undefeated in the lost column in arguments around this place. 

I think since you have made it obvious you have to pump yourself up around here to look like mr tuff macho guy.  It is time to put up or shut up.  Tell who you are or just stop it with all the finger pointing at yourself.  Anyone can claim to be anybody they want to be as long as they don't have to tell who they really are.  Even with all your claims you still seem like an inmature little girl who needs attention.  Kind of sounds like Rusty.  No wonder everyone is saying you two are the same.  What is the matter the ol hag not giving you enough attention at home? 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Says the little girl who talks about being a former NFL/CFL cheerleader? Sorry honey. Your opinion is mute to me. Oh the irony!. i'll have a double whopper with extra cheese and a large shake! HA!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

So I guess RallyC is the new Rusty or one-and-the-same?

You guys are brutal.

All the bad talk about Rusty and how he ruins threads and this site and some of you aren't any better with the attacking and name-calling. Gay? C'mon!

Maybe I'm naive but I'll take RallyC at his word that he is who he says he is.  Even if he's not, no skin off my back.  He seems to know football pretty well whether you agree with his opinion or not.  If you don't agree just leave it at that.  Why all the bickering and name calling?  Now whenever someone people don't seem to care for has an opinion they're labled to be Rusty and another one of his accounts.  Please people!

Welcome to the internet where people can be pretty much anyone they want to be and say whatever they want and remain anonymous.

But just because you don't agree with someone why act like a spoiled, entitled baby and accuse people about not knowing the game or never having played the game?  

I didn't realize that was a requirement to participate on this forum. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to Salcon's comment:

So I guess RallyC is the new Rusty or one-and-the-same?

You guys are brutal.

All the bad talk about Rusty and how he ruins threads and this site and some of you aren't any better with the attacking and name-calling. Gay? C'mon!

Maybe I'm naive but I'll take RallyC at his word that he is who he says he is.  Even if he's not, no skin off my back.  He seems to know football pretty well whether you agree with his opinion or not.  If you don't agree just leave it at that.  Why all the bickering and name calling?  Now whenever someone people don't seem to care for has an opinion they're labled to be Rusty and another one of his accounts.  Please people!

Welcome to the internet where people can be pretty much anyone they want to be and say whatever they want and remain anonymous.

But just because you don't agree with someone why act like a spoiled, entitled baby and accuse people about not knowing the game or never having played the game?  

I didn't realize that was a requirement to participate on this forum. 

Salcon,

First, let me say that I hope I don't get you tossed into my and Rusty's "personality disorder" society by writing this to ya. LOL! It appears you've been around a while, so hopefully some of the others will heed your sound advice. Seeing that there are several here that don't seem the least bit bothered with who I claim to be gives me hope that there are many others. I just can't get over how this all started with my support for letting Wes Welker walk, or saying that Tom Brady was in decline. I know, I know! I should know better!!! Ive learned a good lesson through this process. My reality is simply most others' fantasy world. I am better off doing what most other former players and celeb types do......keep that part of them separate from mainstream society at all costs. What they don't know, won't give anyone the ammo to try to hurt me. I know I speak for many when I say thanks for the sanity/reality check........

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

RustyRallyGaylovers.jpg

i'll be honest rally

There is a reason we do these forums with an alias, not the least of which is personal safety. So many times, just as it has been done to me, posters are told "you don't know what the hell you are talking about" simply because they have a differing point of view. I chose to defend myself by providing facts on my background to squash these accusations. What I now know is that you, and several others will attack someone for doing this. I get no joy out of sharing my background with any of you.  It was an honest attempt to put you at ease and give you understanding of my perspective. Now I'm accused of being gay, being Rusty, being a liar, blah, blah, blah. It's no wonder we have so many crazy stories on TV. With the way you and others here twist things to create some adversarial environment takes serious insecurity and lots of work. These threads aren't about the PATS. You've made them about where you can bully yourselves into a social hierarchy amongst perfect strangers. I came in honest and for fun and got attacked for it and MUST now tell you who I am Or be damned? Ain't gonna happen. My personal life and safety obviously would be in jeopardy with you and the other kooks who would take your psychosis to the next level at my expense. If you dont want to hear what i have to say, show self control and put me on ignore. Otherwise, just know that i am who i am regardless of how you appear to be intimidated by that. PEACE.  P.S. I know I can be harsh when defending myself against rediculous accusations so let me apologize in advance and to those I've already swung back at so aggressively.

there is so much nonsense and misreading of the situation here I won't even bother to address it-that's how out of touch it is

but i will ask -what is this "i do it to put you at ease" stuff? really pal get over yourself because if you think ur "intimidated" somehow ur really delusional

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

RustyRallyGaylovers.jpg

i'll be honest rally

there is so much nonsense and misreading of the situation here I won't even bother to address it-that's how out of touch it is

but i will ask -what is this "i do it to put you at ease" stuff? really pal get over yourself because if you think ur "intimidated" somehow ur really delusional

Your obsession is with Rusty. Now since you think I'm also Rusty, I am your obsession. You are chasing me down wherevever I go on this board. YOU ARE OBSESSED. The proof is right on these boards. Now then, Jints, paranoia is when someone THINKS someone is following them. Is it me, who has prooof that you are following me right here for all to see, or is it you trying to chase the ghost of RUSTY.....BOO! HA! Come on man, its all written right here. Go get a life brutha. I tried to put you at ease and all you can do is ATTACK THE GHOST OF RUSTY. Think for a second, dude. Then go back to your NY Sate of Mind!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

RustyRallyGaylovers.jpg

i'll be honest rally

Your obsession is with Rusty. Now since you think I'm also Rusty, I am your obsession. You are chasing me down wherevever I go on this board. YOU ARE OBSESSED. The proof is right on these boards. Now then, Jints, paranoia is when someone THINKS someone is following them. Is it me, who has prooof that you are following me right here for all to see, or is it you trying to chase the ghost of RUSTY.....BOO! HA! Come on man, its all written right here. Go get a life brutha. I tried to put you at ease and all you can do is ATTACK THE GHOST OF RUSTY. Think for a second, dude. Then go back to your NY Sate of Mind!

whatever russ...have a good night

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

RustyRallyGaylovers.jpg

i'll be honest rally

Peace Jints!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to ATJ's comment: 

Rally, I take you at your word as to who you are and what you've done but I must confess that I'm having some difficulty following your explanations.  And, no, I don't find you intimidating at all nor do I have any expectations beyond reasoned and insightful responses to our inquiries.  I acknowledge that your responses may be all of that but I'm just not able to 'get there from here.'  No disrespect intended; just being candid. 

ATJ, I am sorry that I can't be more clear on what I try to say. The fact that some folks here actually believe that I should speak a certain way, or present myself according to a standard is confusing to me too. See, when I listen to Majic Johnson analyze basketball, I accept that he's not a professor, but just a dude who played basketball very well. I guess I should be a football technologist! Thanks, ATJ. You wouldn't happen to be in Atlanta now with those initials, would ya? If so, we are neighbors.  

You were a corner, Rally.  What do you think of the current crop of DBs?

[/QUOTE]

Don't get it messed up ATJ. Rally was a safety until I exposed him by pointing out a safety running a 4.35 40 was pretty much unheard of. Then he he claimed he was a CB too. LMAO@Rusty

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

RustyRallyGaylovers.jpg

i'll be honest rally

Peace Jints!

[/QUOTE]

Hey Rally (wink), you have the same bad habit as Rusty.

You don't cut down the size of these replies just like him.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Your obsession is with Rusty. Now since you think I'm also Rusty, I am your obsession. You are chasing me down wherevever I go on this board. YOU ARE OBSESSED.

Gee. Rusty says the same thing. NOBODY else does. Exposed again dumbkoff.

(Cue Rusty's lame age putdown.)